Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Some wierd stuff over the weekend

Hey guys and Gals. Hope everything is going ok with you. I jut needed to talk about somehting really wierd that happened to me over the weekend. My family was barbequeing at night. I had just gotten home form the gym taken a shower and was sitting outside with a tank top. Needliess to say you are prone to mosquito bites in that position so i was getting bit real bad as always. Anyway i startd feeling really wierd, so i went inside my house to get a glass of water. My stomach started to gripe up like someone was stabbing me with a sword. I walked to my back door to get my mom or dad. I opened up the door and i collapsed, which was dangerous cause if my uncle wan't comming up the back steps iw ould have cracked my head on the bricks. Anyway he caugfht me, it took three guys to carry me to the couch. (i was proud of that). I started to convulse, my whole face bloated up, I had hives all over me. i WAS thowing upo and could not breathe for anything. And my stomach was killing me. I thought my appendix had burst or my liver was failing. i was sacared to death i thought i was goona die. The cops and amublance finally came. they scared the shit out of me cause they could not find a pulse and they could not take a blood pressure reading cause my pulse was sooo low. I heard them telling my mom if they had waited five more min to call 911 i would be dead. at that time everything was going black and they kept pinching me to stay awake. I really did not think i was gonna see my family and friends again. Well after a couple of shots of shit a very groggy me finally made it home.

The next day my freakn prick of a father wanted me to go down to south jersey to see his family , and we got into this hugeee fight about it, cause i just wanted to stay home. I mean i still am freaked out by everything. He started talking hit like all the weight lifting you do doesn't do shit for you. Look what happened. and blah blah blah.

And what pissses me off ever more is that none of my friends even stopped by to visit. yah know the min someone has the flu i am over there with like soup and flowers. And my one safe haven the gym, no one is letting me go. they think my heart is still weak and cause i am on this medication no one is allowing me which ppisses me off.,

Anyway besides bitching i just wanted to tell everyone this story , cause for me i neveer ever htought this could happen. i walk around in tanks and cut off all the time. And i knwo most of you do too. JUST BE CAREFUL everyone. you never know what could bite you or sting you at anytime. Now i have to carry around this spot injector incase it happens again.

Sorry for the long post, i just want everyone to be careful.

Jason

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Dude all of that sucks big time! What exactly did they decide happened? I have never heard of that from mosquito bites. Kind of scary bro.

peace,

ttgb

P.S.--> I know you don't want to hear this, but SOMETIMES parents really do know best bro. Try to look at the positive side of it: at least they are there for you and really care about your well being.

peace,

ttgb

yeah thats true, but like even my mom said just saty hoem and rst and he was being a prick about it. he is a drunkard, and he gets very klingy. trats us all like shit.: After i finally got int the car he said somehting really nasty to me so i didn't reply to him. He yelled at my mom to turn the van aorund. she said no and he reached form he back seat and almost grabbed the wheel. he almost killed us. He is an ass. ut thats for the reply BIG, it is just scary to think i almost died. yah know

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Gosh that really sounds scary. You should be very thankful that you are ok. Just a short story but last week, an aquaintance that comes into my work everyday, just had a heart attack. He was only 37 years old! Anyways he went in to the hospital and after the surgery instead of taking it easy and recovering, the next day he was right back up at the bar/restaurant where I work smoking and drinking saying he can outlive anything & anybody. Well, needless to say, he died 2 days later. I'm not quite sure what happened to you, but your body obviously was telling you something and almost shut down. When this happens, IMO and your parents, you may want to let your body recover from whatever happened. I'm sure it had put alot of stress on it seeing that your pulse was so faint. ALWAYS listen to your body, it could save your life. Then in a week or so, do what you love the most. You'll be as strong as ever. This is JMO so please don't think I'm telling you what to do. I Just wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Life is too short.
    Take care
    Babyweight

Thanka babay. I understand completley and thanks for the advice. I am taking these 4 days off. At last utill the medication is done. I am not gonna be drinking for some time. I might even just stop the xenadrine i started all together. thanks for the advice babes

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Anytime sweets...

Damn its really wierd to think how somehting can just happen without any prelude to it. i mean just sitting there at a bbq, yah now

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, scary my brutha, glad to hear your ok. That would of scared the shit outta me. I hate those damn skeeter's...they gotta be one of the most anoying insects on earth. Little bastards.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats the strange thing about life you never know whats around the corned no matter how fit or how overweight you are.

Be careful bro and take care

i know. Now they want me to go to a allergist and get etsted for what it was, cause we really didn't see what bit me. So that suck cause i heard they take the posionfrom each thing and inject it into you to see whatyou react to. SO i am gonna be sitting there egtting poked with all this shit hoping to get a reaction... lol that'll be fun

Originally posted by Darkknight442
    ... SO i am gonna be sitting there egtting poked with all this shit hoping to get a reaction... lol that'll be fun
    Sounds like my Monday and Thursday evening ritual!!!! lol

No really, I have heard the allergy tests aren't very bad at all.

peace,

ttgb

hshahahah that was funny. Yeah hopefully it won't, it hink they are just gonna stick to bee stuff or someone was saying centipedes. still sucks none the less. Do you guys think i need a rest from the gym?? i feel fine to go!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well Bro, i am just gald that everything worked out and you are ok, that's the most important thing, weird shit though...Stay Strong...XXL

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    damn i didnt even think they had skeeters up here in the northeast! After all, in louisiana its the state bird. that sucks to be allergic to skeeters. my gf is allergic to tobacco, dust mites, and cockroaches. try that combo in the southeast.

damn jeff.. does she get a really bad reaction??? As the days go by and it hink about it more, I am getting back to normal. Not or well trying not to think about it as much. Everyone is giving opinions on what it is like centipedes or waasps. I just htink it was some mosquito that was carrying osmehtng on it and when it bit me i had a bad reaction. I mnot gonna let this get me down. I think it was a once in a life time thing. Yah know? But its funny there could be a moth flying by me and I jump up. lol hahahahah it funny as hell.

Thread Information