Thread: Also new to AR

hanamai is offline New Member

Also new to AR

Hey all!

I just joined upon recommendation from my new trainer...I guess he is a mod here...I came over from bb.com...and I love it here...I'm still a "newbie" at bodybulding and everything (hence the NEW trainer) and am beginning to do some research into cycles...any suggestions on where to look?

Mike

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to AR!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Welcome to AR bro...do a search on different steroids and what they will do to you (sides, gains, quality, etc...get my point?). The "Drug Profile" section of the main website is decent, but mainly stick with us on advice. Be sure to do research on "starting your cycle too early" or something of that nature. From what I gathered tou are a newbie to bodybuilding??? So I take it you just started to work out??? It's not good to start AS too soon. Anything else, feel free to PM me.

Peace

marx is offline Member
    welcome to the board...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    welcome aboard bro. if you need anything let us know.

hanamai is offline New Member

Thanks!

Thanks everyone...

Needless to say, it is refreshing to be able to come to a board and be able to "talk" to people that "practice what they preach." You are correct Big Rush, I am a "newbie" to everything bodybuilding...the lifting, the diet (which isn't going so well, living here in a college dorm), the lifestyle, etc.

Hopefully with my new trainer, and this board, I will be making huge gains in the near future...I don't want to start AAS too soon as you said; I want to grow naturally some first.

For now, however, I'll probably just watch for a little while; maybe interject things from time to time, always looking for advice and everything...talk to y'all later!

Mike

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Just saw this thread.... Welcome aboard bro....

righton is offline Senior Member
    What's that...." I want to grow naturally some first".........gotta love it.

skid is offline Banned
    Welcome, bud!

There's a lot of great information in the "Steriod Questions" forum ... just start reading and you'll be amazed how quickly you learn ... I sure did!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 06-07-2002 at 10:01 PM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    No need to say welcome now since we've spoken on AIM before I seen this post !!. Glad to have you around.

Bouncer

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    welcome aboard and yes you will have significant growth naturally. train natty for a year or two all the while learning everything you can about nutrition,training,rest, and steroids . once you have the first three on lock,then consider utilizing the info you have accumilated on AAS. If you have any questions just do a search and if you dont find it there put up a new thread,however,most things can be found using a search

Thread Information