Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Ever posted under the influence?

Has anybody ever posted on the board while under the influence (booze, drugs, whatever)? Since I believe I am the founding member and President of this club, I was just curious as to who else has done this. I know for a fcat that my pals partyboynyc and primodonna have does this as well

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member

well maybe a time or two heh

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    yeaqh a couple of times. Since half of my life is spent under the influence. lol

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    just a couple times after a case (and not that american beer either )

jbrand is offline Member
    If I'm posting past 2am EST it's under the influence, as simple as that.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't that what we have been doing since we got here?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes... many times.

And the club is growing!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think i would post under, because ive wrote e-letters to friend and family before while i was under influence, and (lmfao) well i tend to write tell all books without the censorship, im talking about what kinky shit i did to this girl lastnight bla bla bla from to fights or whatnot. Then i can recall a time when i was writting to my bro, and i was tellin him what a really think about him. heh anyway i'll try not to post under. Otherwise i will prolly get banned

Thank God I only post when I am at work. Otherwise you guys would never be able to understand what I wrote on a Friday or Saturday night.

Pete, this is a good club. And you are the best president. Does that mean we have to start calling you Mr. President?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm always at work when I post to, but theirs been a few times when I've come to work still drunk from the night before. This fu*king morning as a matter of fact. Although I can't remember if I actually wrote anything.
    I love those nights gettin drunker than Cooter Brown.

Thanks Butch! Pete is fine I didn't just bestow this title upon myself, some of you will remeber the following...this is just one of several posts I made like this Oh yeah...ask Jason, Tigress, Partyboy, EYE_CANDY and Primmodonna about some of the PM's they've received while I was in this state

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=3627

Pete all I can say is you are the man!!! That was a sweet post from your hotel room. However, I found it odd that your wife was in the shower by herself, drunk, and you were posting on this board.....HMMMM??? Just goes to show this man has some serious love for AR.

No I was drunk, she only had one drink....that's probably why she didn't want me in the shower with her

I have no idea how women can have one drink and stop. Why drink if you are only going ot have one. That makes me so tired if I stop at one. If were going to ddrink, then goddammit lets drink. JMO though!

Hekllls yeah Butch, thats what i am saying. Damn even when i say lets stop in for a drink it turns out to 8 to 10 drink hours later. I dunno how peopoe do that

Pheedo man do you think the place and time matters. Lunch in the city can be very fun. every freakn deli carries beer. Sit down have your chicken parm and hav e a couple of beers. Go back to work, ( as axel would say) sippin a drink and feeling fine. hahahahahahah

This is good shit pete you are one funny mother fucker. I was tanked last night. have not drank in a long time. 8 LIT's and 4 beers. and a shot of tequila. I am hardcore. lol

Did you know to prevent hangovers if while your drinking you rink water also you'll be fine. Like say your at a party you've hhad like 5 beers. have a glass of water. every coupl of beers knock down a glass of water. cause one of the major causes of a hang over is the bodies dehydration All your putting into i is beer all ngiht. no water. Try it next time. every couple of beers knock down a glass of water. No matter how much you drink you wake up fine the next day. still alittle drunk buyt no headaces. lol. hope this helps some of you

Sema is offline Associate Member
    just look at my number of posts and you'll see how many posts i made here under influence

Darkknight I couldn't of said it better myself. Maybe that is why I go through so many girls, because I drink them under the table. They try to keep up (and I tell them DON'T, your only going to get hurt) next thing I know I am carrying them home. The messed up part is that i havn't even caught my buzz yet. Oh well, that's why I drop them off at home and go back out. Hahaha!!!

hahahaha Hells yeah Butch. My girsl don't even come out with me anymore. Lol its me and my friend staying at the bar till it closes then coontemplating about driving into the ciy for an after hours bar, or takin home some 40's to cap off the ngiht. I honestly cannot remeber a time i have goneinto a bar and had one drink. lol Imean i have gone to the liq store/bar to get beer and had a quick car bomb but thats about it. We are hardcore drinker. I once drank in class. Put a can of beer in a fountain cup put a straw in the can and drank. it was the best freakn class i have ever attended. lol

How many other drunkards do we have ion AR???

and tongihts gonna be another drinking night with the game on

When I was in school i can't remember too many classes due to the fact I was under the influence. And car bombs are the best. However, who ever came up with the idea that if you go to a bar drunk (drink at home before the bar) you save more money....that's bullshit! I spend more when I go to a bar hammered. Of course, I drink until I litterally pass out, then I try to drink more. But I have gotten better. I slip though sometimes and when I do, it feels good to be back!!!!

Originally posted by Darkknight442

Pheedo man do you think the place and time matters. Lunch in the city can be very fun. every freakn deli carries beer. Sit down have your chicken parm and hav e a couple of beers. Go back to work, ( as axel would say) sippin a drink and feeling fine. hahahahahahah

Yeah, I take my ass to Hooters a couple times a week for pitchers and a grilled chicken sandwich. But I'm a night person. Sun goes down and Pheedno pops up. Tonight will be a pool tournament and some double tall crown and diets. Possibly hit some shots of Buffalo Grass Vodka.

good shit. Its gottent o a point with me where i cannot go out, to like clubs and fancy bars. Ihave to go to those hole in the wall bars. Where mugss are 1.50. the ratio of guys to girls is likw 20 to .5 they stay open till 3. Bartender knows you by name. alll the drunkards of the town are in there. Ahhhhh i love em.

Fuck!! In Canada (on the east coast at least) you can only buy beer in a liquor store, bar, pub, lounge or liscensed dining establishment. No corner stores....and it pisses me off!! Liquor is regulated and taxed by the federal governemt (NO PRIVITIZATION) so we pay through the teeth for beer. Example,an 8 pack of cans (fuck 6 packs...ain't enough for us Canuks) costs about $11.50...and I have to buy it at a liquor store. Never on Sunday because we are so ass backwards up here, Sunday shopping is a no no!! Fucking government...I want my BEER!!!!

Originally posted by Darkknight442
    good shit. Its gottent o a point with me where i cannot go out, to like clubs and fancy bars. Ihave to go to those hole in the wall bars. Where mugss are 1.50. the ratio of guys to girls is likw 20 to .5 they stay open till 3. Bartender knows you by name. alll the drunkards of the town are in there. Ahhhhh i love em.
    Yeah, did the shit bar hoppin thing last night. I've got about 4 of them where the tenders hook me up with deals on the tab.
    The place I play pool at is on the upper class as far as pool halls go. Excellent staff where everybody knows my name.
    8 double talls= $12.50

yo pete I'll fed ex some 40's to you. No problem brother

DK....SWEET!!!

Originally posted by Pete235
    Fuck!! In Canada (on the east coast at least) you can only buy beer in a liquor store, bar, pub, lounge or liscensed dining establishment. No corner stores....and it pisses me off!! Liquor is regulated and taxed by the federal governemt (NO PRIVITIZATION) so we pay through the teeth for beer. Example,an 8 pack of cans (fuck 6 packs...ain't enough for us Canuks) costs about $11.50...and I have to buy it at a liquor store. Never on Sunday because we are so ass backwards up here, Sunday shopping is a no no!! Fucking government...I want my BEER!!!!
    11.50 for eight beers.Shit bro, I'm glad I live in Texas. 20 packs for 12.99
    If I buy some actually good beer like New Castle(the best beer made) it costs around 7.50-8.00 for a six.

Shit all this talking about drinking is making me want to drink.

And boys its a great accomplishment when the tender knows you name. It means you have invested money and time into your hobby. That is a good thing my friends! I use to have my own bar stool, until I fell over it one night and broke it. I cryed! SO I moved onto the next watering hole. And I am a big fan of the local joints. Ceap beer, cheap women, and cheap....uh, well its cheap! I only go to the clubs if I want to look at high calss women.

damn in jersey i can get a 30 pack of omehting for 10 bucks. Da,mn pheedo, i love shooting pool and drinking. Or watching a funny movie and drinking. Fucking doing anything while drinking is better

i remeber i had a terma paper to do for a class. i did it while i was drunk. The teacher gave it back to me cause i actually had curse words in it. But he just htought it was me being passionate about the subject. lolol You hsould have seen mmy face. he wa slike you have corrections to make. I wa lsike huh what? he turn the first page and cricled in red, was somehting somehtng bastards.. lol

Same here butch. i love it when the bar tenders know your name. Its like the greates feeling for me. Esp local ones where you ee them in the super market. andyour like HEY BERNIE!!!! hahahahahahahahahah. Once i had no money and the tender let me drink for free. He wa sliek just come into tomm and give me like 20 bucks.

I take it down town to Houston every once in a while. I would do it more often but I hate fucking parking(used to valet until my mother flippin CD's were stolen) and I hate driving drunker than Coot all the way back to Seabrook

Ahhhh.....you boys are like my disciples MMMMMMM.......sweet sweet frosty beer!!

yah. trust me that shit ain't worth it. I got DWI for that shit and it is not coo;ll. And iw as not even drunk at the time.

Yeah...I got two of them under my belt. However, the second was my last. LA County Jail is no Ritz.

Dark, I had a tender know my drink. Once I walked intot the door and saying my greeting to everyone, I would sit down and my drink would be waiting for me. Dang, I loved that bar.

I've definately been lucky as a sumbitch on the drunk driving thing. knock on wood. Allthough I like to think of myself as a champion drunk driver. Many of times been tailed and nothing. Couple of times pulled over and have been able to talk or walk my way out of it. Knock on wood again. Shit, I'm jinxin myself as we type I can feel it.

Originally posted by Butch
    Yeah...I got two of them under my belt. However, the second was my last. LA County Jail is no Ritz.

Dark, I had a tender know my drink. Once I walked intot the door and saying my greeting to everyone, I would sit down and my drink would be waiting for me. Dang, I loved that bar.
    Thats my pool hall. They even named a drink after me.
    The Peter

yeah that was the same with me. LIT's just the way i liked up. Not too much ice. a nice biig straw, no sour mix less gin and mor e rum. lol it was great untill him and my freind were drunk and got itno a fight. now we never go back there.

yeah butch i got 2 teqincally 3. the secind one i got enveer went through. so this third one is really my second. serving my sentence now. But its funny that all three times. i wa snot even drunk. fist itme i flew through a yellow light. second time, i didn't yield completly at a yelid sighn when it was 3 am noone else on the road, (whatever) and the third its cause i freakn came ot the security gate at chool the thing wouldn't lift so my friend got out and lifted it up. the ecurity guards got madd blocked me in and called the cops. i was bicthed out

Hey Phee, I said the same thing. For years I was convinced I was the best Drunk Driver there was. I was so cocky I would drive down dark roads (with no cars on it) with my lights out. I was convinved I could drive by the feel of the road. Never got in an accident (while the lights were out), but I have crashed a few times. Never anyone hurt and never got caught for those accidents.

WE all do stupid things. We will never learn until we are ready. WIth that being said, where the hell is my waitress I nedd a f*cking cocktail, and I need it now before I go Jackie Chan on someones ass.

thats what i say. Yeah we are young this shit happens. as long as you are not driving around wiuth your kikids drunk yah know. As long as this shit stops befor you fulkly become an adult. I ahve learnt my lesson now. More then anything i have horrivble luck. i ain't getting in the car if i am drunk anymore.

Smart move to not DWI. I usually have at least one friend thats out with group that is sober or near at least. Sometimes though I get stuck with the duty of driving my ass home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information