IronCy is offline Senior Member

Gotta get it off my chest!!!!!

Sup bro's
    Well last wasnt a very good week. Week 5 of my cycle went fine...but I did have an incident that put a damper on things...It happened last wed, but I have waited until today to post it...I have been sooo pissed that I have been unable to be around anyone for the past couple days. It is nothing AS related but I am posting here b/c this is where I post the most. While at the gym, having one hell of a workout, some dumbass backed into my suv and pretty much destroyed my rear bumper---no witnesses (that I know of), so they leave the scene without accepting responsibility--I notice the damage when I get home. So now--Im out 500 bucks, my deductible--for collision---yeah--they are considering it collision cause another car hit me---I wasnt even in the freakin car!!!!--- to get it fixed. Dumbass hit a parked car. When I saw the damage, I swear I could have killed someone! My anger soon turned to frustration and disgust--the fact that someone can just jack your shit up and not have the guts to take responsibility. Well I just wanted to get this little story off my chest. Admins feel free to move this post, just thought I would start it here b/c this is where I know the most bro's. Thanks for listening.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    My neighbor did the same thing to me, hit my 4Runner, then went and washed the paint off of her car. The cops couldn't prove she did it, even though she was out washing her car at 7 in the morning.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear about that, yeah that is a bunch of shit. Just think of it this way, your a better person than them and they will get what they deserve someday. I quess the other person has to be in your shoes before they figure out that their an ass.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about it bro. The same crap happened to me 7 years ago . I went into a Blockbuster video store for just a few minutes and when i came back out i noticed someone did a number on the left,rear quarter panel of my Acura Legend. I can't believe that it happened because i always park far away from where everybody parks their vehicles to avoid door dings and then this B.S. happens. No notes from the guilty party with a name and phone number; nothing! No witnesses either??? I think someone seen it but just didn't want to help out. I hope that person that did this to you gets a taste of their own medicine someday!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    What goes around comes around!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Padawan
    My neighbor did the same thing to me, hit my 4Runner, then went and washed the paint off of her car. The cops couldn't prove she did it, even though she was out washing her car at 7 in the morning.
    That sounds like a case for Drive-By Sledgehammer Man!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    That sucks! I park my car far away from everyone else just for the reason. Even that doesn't work. I went into Wallyworld and an hour later I noticed some fuck scraped the entire bottom part of my rear quarter panel on my Camaro. I was pissed but since it was plastic I could all the paint off and buff it out.

Thread Information