John Gotti Dead ! ? ?

..anyone else hear about this??..the 'teflon don' i heard died today..the mob was never the same when he was sent away..his son couldnt handle the job so now i wonder what will happen now the gotti is dead..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep, you heard correct. It won't change a thing.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    so let me get this right, the MOB is hiring? were do i apply?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I think they have there own hotline now...

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa i want to join but he mobwent staright down when gotti went in and guilliani stopped it too

B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member
    Y'all are fools. The guy died and this is all that you have to say?

Originally posted by B_1
    Y'all are fools. The guy died and this is all that you have to say?
    You're right. Lets all go kill and steal in honor of the man.

B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member
    Excess being from Canada you are so far out of the loop that you are basing your opinion on what the media has portrayed. I am from Howard Beach and have lived here all of my life. Im basing my opinion NOT on what the media has portrayed but, from seeing first hand how it once was. Granted the man was not a saint and has done many things that I am against but, give him his props. While the man was in control the neighborhood was a much safer place (Ozone Park) and business were thriving. Now the same neighborhood has it's share of crime and a lot of the business's have closed shop to only re open as Bodegas. Remember the man had never portrayed himself to be a saint nor had he ever protrayed himself to be other than what he was, A mobster.

B 1 ......

....B 1 that maybe be all true that he (gotti) did make some places safe and had business thriving but on the other hand werent some other places or people unsafe because they refuse to give in to his system??and didnt some business (family owned with kids who need to eat) lose money because of his practices?? yes he did portray himself as nothing but a mobster but 20 right dont equal to 100+ wrongs! ! ! all this is just my opinion... myself im very intrigued with the mob, kennedy assaination and other controversial things....

B 1

The loop? I'm proud to be out of the loop. If the media lied about his crimes then yes, I'm basing my opinion on what the media portrayed. But the simple fact is that he was a criminal that took lives. Any details about his charitable life doesn't cover up that fact. I prefer to judge people based on the undeniable truth. If you loved the guy, thats fine, but we all have our right to not mourn his death.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Maybe he's not really dead. Maybe he's off on a secret island with Elvis and the Easter Bunny, getting drinks served to him by the Tooth Fairy. If you believe this, then maybe you'll buy that he was a honorable citizen.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Neo
    Maybe he's not really dead. Maybe he's off on a secret island with Elvis and the Easter Bunny, getting drinks served to him by the Tooth Fairy. If you believe this, then maybe you'll buy that he was a honorable citizen.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Good riddance.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Well I hope the Guy got his shit together and made peace with god and maybe he's in a better place now but, he was a business man who didn't take shit and killed people who didn't agree with his ways, so with that being said, he was an asshole,all he cared about was his family and above all,himself. I wish the man the best but he hurt a lot of people and personally I dont like him.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well I love the guy- he brought so much attention to the mob that the gov darn near wiped out the heirachy (just to make themseleves famous). unfortunately what replaced it was unorganized crime, which is quite possibly worse.

Thread Information