Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Question meditation question?

Does anyone here know any good page with instructions on how to meditate??

I have awfull sleeping problems nowdays and they are only getting worse and I know that the thing that keeps me from sleeping is that I cant get peace in my mind. Feels like every little though in my head screams for attention at night when I try to get to sleep and its very anoying and depressing.

Maby meditation will help me with that

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You sound like a nut Johan!

När du mediterar ska du sitta med benen i kors och andas långsamt och rensa huvudet på alla tankar. Tänk på ett glas med glass som sakta töms tills det är alldeles tomt.

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    My husband used to have a problem turning his brain off to get to sleep at night. He started taking Melatonin. You have to take it every day - now he starts snoring as his head hits the pillow.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Thread Information