View Poll Results: how much do you fight with your partner?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • everyday, bad fights

1 2.94%
  • every couple days and hold tension

2 5.88%
  • every couple days, but we make up quickly

3 8.82%
  • twice a week, but over it quickly

7 20.59%
  • once every 2-3 we have a bad fight

6 17.65%
  • almost never at all

15 44.12%
    Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

how much do you fight with your special someone?

honestly now, how often do you and your special someone fight?

the second last one is suppose to say every 2-3 weeks, sorry
    Last edited by Iron horse; 06-12-2002 at 02:59 PM.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    My wife and I have little fights now. When we first got married we would go at it for hours over really petty shit every other day. Now we just have an argument once or twice a week and get over it. It's usually about money or the way the other one is disciplining our daughter.

why do u think it was like that in the begging??

btw bios, check your PMS
    Last edited by Iron horse; 06-12-2002 at 03:22 PM.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    me and my woman fight usually something every day but very small little arguments,disagreements,but dating for 7 months now and no fight that has gone on for over 1 hour or so. i guess you can't consider it really fighting but more little arguments

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I dont have a special someone right now...but when I did I never got in a fight. It's extremely difficult to make me mad, I'm calm and laid back about everything.

just curious

me and the gf (of 14 months) bicker sometimes more than usualy, then we'll have peroids of time of no fighting at all..
    then there's some weeks where everynight is a big conflict.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    just curious

me and the gf (of 14 months) bicker sometimes more than usualy, then we'll have peroids of time of no fighting at all..
    then there's some weeks where everynight is a big conflict.

Yeah women get like that when they have PMS bro.

J/K ladies

hehe

I KNOW 4+ MONTHS IS TOO SOON.........

...but me and ms phatt seemed to be getting along great...we really talked about what each of us wanted in a relationship...and so far its been cool...typically i'm easy going. little things really dont bother me...

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Once in a blue moon. I seriously cannot remember the last time we had a fight.
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

Quad is offline Female Member
    I'm with Bert! Hubby and I rarely fight at all
    Winners never quit...Quitters never win!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i am one hard mofo to live with. the only relationship i really ever had where i truly loved the other person was recently, and i would get mad about stupid things and we would argue like we where crazy, its mainly me, and my pettyness. it is so fucking pointless to spend the time you have with the one you love ,fighting and being mad. take it from me, nothing is ever as big a deal as it seems, enjoy what time you have with your angel. appreciate what you have because you truly dont realize what exactly it is you have, until its gone.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i am one hard mofo to live with. the only relationship i really ever had where i truly loved the other person was recently, and i would get mad about stupid things and we would argue like we where crazy, its mainly me, and my pettyness. it is so fucking pointless to spend the time you have with the one you love ,fighting and being mad. take it from me, nothing is ever as big a deal as it seems, enjoy what time you have with your angel. appreciate what you have because you truly dont realize what exactly it is you have, until its gone.
    Bump...good post Kev. I agree. I can be hot headed at times and take things for granted. I just started a new relationship fairly recently and try to make it a point to enjoy every moment I have with her. We rarely have "fights" but sometimes butt heads over small issues, yet never let it get into a full scale argument.

I've had relationships in the past that were constant battles. I've found that it's not worth it to fight all the time over the little stuff. What is the point of being in a relationship, where you are supposed to be in "love" but instead are always fighting?
    Last edited by Neo; 06-12-2002 at 11:53 PM.

Great post BK, you may have helped me a little there

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I havn't had that special someone in a long time. Picky I guess. Got my heart shattered a few years back and it's just too fucking hard to find the one that fits now.
    Back then we never fought. I can't even remember a fight we had except for the last one.

adaptations is offline Member
    Been with my girl for more than a yr and a half..close to 2 yrs...at first we rought and she ended up hating me, but that was due to my jealousy and insecurities..but now things are great! We dont fight, i havent had a fight with her in a long ass time. once in a while we have dissagreements, but thats whatmakes a relationship interesting. everyone has dif opinions...If we didnt then a relationship would be one sided and boring.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I enjoy a fight-free relationship

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Never, nothing really ever to fight about. Neither of us is jealous and either your right, wrong, or just have different opinions. Suck it up and admit your faults when you are in the wrong and life will be great.

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Never, nothing really ever to fight about. Neither of us is jealous and either your right, wrong, or just have different opinions. Suck it up and admit your faults when you are in the wrong and life will be great.
    ]
    Couldnt have said it better myself.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    The different opinions is a given. If it's anything, that would be the main thing we argue about maybe a few times a month. But thankfully we get over it quickly. Thats what love is. I think one of main reasons this is our case is because of the age difference. Other than that, I'd say smooth sailing.
    Any relationship or marriage is going to take alot of work and nothing comes easy. If that were the case, then like adaptations said, it would be boring and couples would stray. Communication is a must!

Originally posted by Babyweight
    Communication is a must!
    Yep, if you have an argument, and your not able to talk it out and be over it 5 minutes then your in for a long rocky road, and well that doesnt sound like fun.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I'm not in a relationship now. I'd rather be single than put up with the b.s. dating seems to bring with it. The midwest is just not the right place to be looking for a man....

cheer up cali

sure enjoy single life, but keep your eyes open for mr. right

Just feeling a little burned after the last one. Have the "men suck" mentality going on a little. Sorry.

no need to be sorry

have some girls nights out and or rent some classic movies and sit around with a pet (if you have one)

you must have met some nice one's in the past, remember the fun!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    My girl and I hardly ever fight/argue anymore. We have been together for almost 4 years, so we kinda know how to not let things snowball. I do have to admit that in the beginning we fought all the time--mostly b/c of my petty insecurities--I have tried to "grow up" and live by the "if you cant trust'em, you cant be with'em" attitude>>>this has pretty much put an end to most of the issues we had. I think every relationship has rocky points, but if its worth having, its worth working at--just like everything else. **Hopefully Im not jynxing myself**
    Actually-I have not, and do not intend on telling her of my AS use--she just wouldnt open her mind enough to accept it--this could be the only thing that would really put strain on our relationship right now---I dont lie to her about it, just choose not to tell her about it. Actually--guess I could post this here first--It might be time for me to get down on one knee soon! I'll make it official when it happens--but I wouldnt hold your breath.
    -Cy

i think you should atleast tell this women before you plan on getting married!!!

btw- great post

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Me and my lady fight maybe once every 2 month's because i like big kev tend to fight over stupid things. She never starts the fights its always me either getting jealous or stupid. Its hard to love someone and not get over protective for me. but with time im getting better and better.
    I plan on spending the rest of my life with this girl so i gotta choose my
    battles more wisely .
    Last edited by RageControl; 06-15-2002 at 09:05 AM.

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Cali
    I'm not in a relationship now. The midwest is just not the right place to be looking for a man....
    Second that, with correction about sex. Looks like there are no decent women left in Chicago, just fakes and tarts...

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Same as Bert and Quad. Almost never. But we all caught good ones.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Originally posted by Cali
    Just feeling a little burned after the last one. Have the "men suck" mentality going on a little. Sorry.
    Maybe you need to look a little further north for that special someone.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    My wife was born the day before me so she has as bad an attitude as me sometimes but its never really that bad. if you love real hard you sometimes fight real hard.

99% of the time we are best friends, but that 1% does happen from time to time.

Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE

Maybe you need to look a little further north for that special someone.
    Ya think?

shorty2big is offline Member
    My gf and I usually never fight. The only times that we do fight is usually when we have been partying & that's only if we are drinking. Any "other" type of partying and we never fight. I love her to death. God bless her for putting up with my shit!!!

skid is offline Banned
    me and mine fought A LOT in the first few years (I was the shitty communicator, though I'm still not the best yet), and feelings would stay hurt for days ... now it's hardly ever and we're "over it" in minutes (thankfully!)

Thread Information