Thread: my take on GHB

fullback40 is offline Junior Member

my take on GHB

This thread keeps appearing so here are my 2 cents. I have tried GHB- which I I homebrewed from GBL and Sodium Hydorxide (doing alot of research before I even tried this). I was able to do a few caps here and here and had no problem walking away from it, leaving it in my fridge. Then they outlawed GBL and I ended up getting 1,4 butanediol from this same source. I wasnt quite addicted but began to enjoy the buzz more. I originally started because of a the relaxation benefits and growth hormone production (which is half true since the prolactin relaese it causes offsets the benefits of the increased growth hormone production).

1,4 definitely fucked me up. I ended up dosing every 3 hours and taking up to 200 mgs of ephedrine a day to perperuate a "speed ball" type of high. After agreeing with Mrs. Fullback40 that a problem existed here, we sought professional helped which involved an unessecary visit to a rehab clinic.

I was completely detoxed in 3 days with the help of benzodiazapines and a tricyciclic anti-depressant to take before bedtime. I tried BDO again after being clean for approx 6 mos. and it wasnt the same, I seemed to go right back to the fiending, dosing every 3 hour routine in a matter of a day.

Point is stay the fuck away from 1,4 butanediol. Its an solvent they use in making polyester. Find pure GHB or read up and make it yourself. I am neither an advocate or opponent on this drug. If it offered the same benefits when I first started, I would do it occassionally but it doesnt and it will end up a problem. Peace
    Last edited by fullback40; 06-13-2002 at 09:01 PM.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    LMAFO - I meant to respond to the poll and ended posting this accidentally. - I hope I dont start a controversy since I am on the fence about this drug. I am very opposed to criminalizing this and alot of other drugs.

Disclaimer- All of my posts are purely fictional - for entertainment purposes only.

jbrand is offline Member
    I hear you bro. There was a time when I was constantly dosing GHB every few hours. It began to become manditory at any time that even resembled a social event, and by "speedballing" it with stimulants (ie: cocaine and G is _big_) you are on top of the world because you can dose G like there is no tomorrow and don't have to worry about passing out and looking like a moron. It's really a vicious process and I'm happy you are doing well.

As far as having the same urgency for it when coming back to it after 6 months is what alcoholics call "progression". Regardless of how long you were clean, as soon as you start using again it's as if you never stopped.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    It's messed up to see people get messed up off of ANYTHING at all. I have a few friends that are hooked on Crystal. These guys spend every last cent they have on the shit. One of my buds has been on meth for the past 6 days straight, but what can you do, he's grown and doens't feel the need to listen to anyone.

Shame.

Thread Information