Thread: think im dying

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

think im dying

son of a bitch i can barely bend my arms they hurt so bad from doing triceps yesterday. please someone give me some kind of enlightment on how to make them feel better quicker

marx is offline Member
    400mg ibuprofin every 4-6 hours should help a little...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    do 600mgs

also you could go down to the pharmacy, and ask for some tylenol 2's

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    potassium ssems to buffer lactic acid soreness

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    Careful with the OTC pain killers. Tylenol is hell on your liver. Maybe try a hot shower and some stretching?

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Call me crazy but I like that pain. If there is such a thing as a good feeling pain.

When i first started working out I had that problem where I couldn't move my arms for a week, I would have people rub the soreness out. But again I like that feeling. Go figure

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i like it to some degree but this shit im experiencing is lethal,this is bye far the best week of working out ive ever had,yesteray i couldn't stretch my arm out b/c of biceps and today i can't bend in b/c of triceps,man I have had some hell of motivation

palme is offline Rosie Member
    get big or die trying

Thats your own words, now suck it up marine!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd give a ring over to your hunny and ask her for a massage. Not trying to be perverted, I'm serious, it'll feel much better after loosening the muscle tissue up.

Or do what palme said....pussy.

Billmister is offline Member
    i would put tiger balm on it.. it helps for me... ohh and when i feel pain it's weird but i seem to laugh everytime it hurts... weird... i kind of think it's funny when i work out on a body part and it's soar as a mofo.. then i know i worked out

well i'd rather get big then actually die so i requested some help on this but i got made fun of, now im really gonna die so thank yourself's. lol peace bro's this is second day of soreness and it hurts pretty bad still but i can finally bend my arms without almost throwing up it hurt so bad. but thanx neway dickheads. lol j/k later

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro

I have had some really bad pain and soreness but it shouldnt last more than two days. maybe some almost pain ..

i dont know any reason its only two days but it seems to go away after two days of rest.. i just try to do cardio if i can so i keep going heh

BIG R is offline Member
    TohellNBack I guess you are back in HELL!!! Don't laugh but I heard that rubbing a bit of olive oil on the affected muscle(s) will help the soreness subside quicker. I'd get some epson salt and stay in a warm-hot bath for a while.......PapaPump's version of the bath includes the girlfriend and a massage!
    Also Tiger balm works good for me.
    What excercises were you DOING? I always hurt after doing weighted dips with the belt and chain wraped around my waist. That one F*cks me up good! Was it SKULL Crushers?
    Hope you feel better. Maybe you should see the Big Doctor.......Doc Dave.

Peace
    Big R

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Ah, Hwat doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. Dont ya love it when the cramp up! Good times

Thread Information