Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Need help identifying this pill I just took...

Just got a pill from my friend...he said it was Valium, but another friend says it's Rohipnol...they are perfectly round and white. On one side all it says is "D", and on the other side it's split into 4 sections, making a "cross" pattern on the backside. The picture I took of them is bad quality, but maybe it will help. BTW, we called poison control and they could not identify these pills...
    Thanks in advance,
    Big Rush
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help identifying this pill I just took...-pills.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive never seen Valium so i cant tell.

However i have some experiance with Rohypnol.
    Old Rohypnol are white.
    However because of guys slipping them into drinks they have now colored them either Purple or Green (atleast the ones ive seen) and they are shaped like a football (), they also have numbers 283 or 284 on one side.

How about going to the bathroom and putting your fingers down your trouth ??

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    that doesnt look like the vals i have seen in the past. The ones i used to do in highschool had a V cut into them.

did you actually take something that you didnt identify?
    That is EXTREMELY dangerous, i am not flaming you bro, just worried about peeps getting hurt by a "joke" or something.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, please be careful about popping pills when you don;t even know what they are. I know it's a little late for that now , but good advice to know in the future. As far as identifying those...that ain't my department, so take this post as a warning and a bump.

We want you to hang around for a while bro! That's all.

thanks for your concern everyone...but 7 hours later and I'm still alive..lol...I'm not in the habit of taking random pills, just random advice from the guy who sold it to me. Still don't know what the fuck they are, but I didn't drink on it and it just chilled me out much like a Valium. Who knows?

BTW, does anyone think they could be soma??? I've taken plenty of soma in my time, and the one's I've taken were "dime" sized...these pills I have are much smaller then that.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    No flame intended here, bro. But use your head. Stop popping pills, especially if you have no idea what they are!!!! I don't want to see anything bad happen to you, bro. Just include a little more caution in the future.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure it's a European valium you're describing. If so, they're crap anyway, I think they're 5mg as opposed to the real ones with a V cut out the middle and the generic roche ones which are both 10mg.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    there's lots of different looking valium; valium is a trade name but the same substance is different pills all over the world.

trade name valium - 10mgs=blue, 5mgs=yellow

Originally posted by Neo
    No flame intended here, bro. But use your head. Stop popping pills, especially if you have no idea what they are!!!! I don't want to see anything bad happen to you, bro. Just include a little more caution in the future.
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough...I don't pop random pills. A trusted friend told me they were valium, but another friend said he though they were Rohypnol, after I took it. That made we wonder WTF it was. Besides, I only took one and didn't drink any alcohol. I'm absolutely fine now and feel 100% normal. All the pill did was make me relaxed like a Valium, so I think that's what it was.

Peace

Originally posted by JP1570
    I'm pretty sure it's a European valium you're describing. If so, they're crap anyway, I think they're 5mg as opposed to the real ones with a V cut out the middle and the generic roche ones which are both 10mg.
    I knew I could count on you bro... ....I think thats probably what they are.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well then it either is Valium, or you experienced the sweet sweet placebo effect. Which would actually be better

Thread Information