Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

name of TV show?

I'm trying to remeber a show that was about a guy who had a supersonic motorcycle. He would put on this black helmet and it would have infared and other cool shit like that. The bike was parked in some warehouse and the guy looked like Michael Dudikoff (I think). Does anybody know what the name of this show was?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    No, but wasn't there a movie with Charlie SHeen (one of his first movies) who had a tricked out motorcycle that was silent. He was trying to run a gang out of a small town in Arizona (or some desert area). He did wear a black helmet and a black suit (motorcycle suit).

Sorry if that doesn't help Vegas. It just reminded me of that.

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    The movie where you are talking about Charlie Sheen, I believe was called The Wraith. He did where a black suit, and had a suped up CAR. He was trying to avenge his wrongful death, by killing a group of so called racers. Was a excellent movie, if this isn't the one your talking about then you got me.

It was a car? I'm trying to think....I think I remember the windows being pitch black and wasn't the car like a camero or something of that sort. And of course, there was the lady he was falling for who was associated with the racing gang.

Yeah she was a little hottie. Her movie in the name was Carrie, she was trapped by the leader of the gang, who drove the corvette. Anyway the leader caught her and ( Jamie ) Charlie Sheen, getting it on one night, and they killed him and dumped his body. Charlie Sheen had a brother, who worked at the same place Carrie did, they were friends and he was always getting jumped on by the leader. Had to crazy guys in it, one had a mohawk, think they called him Skunk, he drove the old barracuda. In the end Charlie gets on a motorcycle to drive off with Carrie, and leaves his brother the suped up car.

Wait, who killed who. Did Charlie Sheen kill the leader or was it vice versa. I have not seen the movie in a long while. SO my mind is a little blurry.

Oh and sorry Vegas for us taking this thread in a different direction!

No Charlie got him in the end, The leader was chasing him and they were headed into the gangs garage, where they worked on cars. Charlie pulled the little disappearing act on him and he ran into it, and blew up.

Nice, thanks DC!

Not a problem man, I have that movie on tape somewhere at the house. I thought it was a great movie. OOOOOHHHH I just remebered the leaders name, Packard.......that was his name.

That was a great flick; however, what about my show? I think it started with an S.

I trying to remeber for you Vegas Kid. What channel did it come on? How old is the show? I vaugely remeber a show of a guy on a motorcycle. I remeber seeing something about it, but just can't place it.

I have no clue as to what channel but I'm guessing about 15yrs ago. It wasn't on long. I also think there was a movie based on it.

When the guy pushed some button, the bike would go super fast and they would show time-lapsed footage of the bike. You know, the tail-lights of cars would be all drawn out long and shit like that.

Sounds like some sort of time traveler type show. Sorry man I don't have a clue as of now, but I'll think about and ask around and see what I come up with. Good Luck finding out.

Vegas was this a show that might of been on a National channel. You know like NBC, CBA, AABC and etc;. I myself have been racking my brain ever since you posted this thread. I hate this, when it's at the tip of your tongue. You won't stop thinking about it until it's resolved.

It must have been cuz I was too poor to afford cable.

I GOT IT!!!!

Street Hawk.

Street Hawk the Classic Hit 80's TV Show starring Rex Smith and Joe Regalbuto. The show was aired in 1985 and attracted a cult following of fans. The programme was about a cop Jesse Mach who had been recruited for a Top Secret Government Project, Code named Street Hawk which had been introduced to reduce crime. Street Hawk is an all-terrain attack motorcycle capable of 300mph ad has an on board arsenal of machine guns, rocket launchers and a particle beam cannon.

Check it out.

http://www.jimdk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Thanks for the help.

Cool man that sounds familar, but I was only like 6 or 7 when it was on, so I wouldn't have remembered it. The only show that I can really remember from that time was AirWolf, if it was that old. Anyway I'm glad you found your show.

Vegas. how the f*ck did you come up with that. Good job bro! However, I can honestly say that I do not remember the show. My parents always told me that our window was the TV. SO I was stuck watching reality TV all day long. It sucks to when there are no cars or people outside to watch.

If you want to check out some vids of the show click on:
    http://streethawk.tvheaven.com/

If you liked airwolf and the A-team then you'll love street hawk.

Gear101 is offline Member
    streethawk that was it.. was i first to say it??? LOL

Hey DC, you know being able to recall shows in the 80's does not make Vegas or I old. I to was born in '76. So bro back the fuck off by calling us old. There is no fucking room for it here. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm only giving you a hard time DC. But I do feel old when I see reruns of shows like that (Knight Rider, Threes Company, Cosby Show, Airwolf). Damn where does the time go.

I was born in 77 so I'm not old either. The reason I like the old stuff is cuz the new stuff is horrible. I really can't think of any shows that have a descent plot to it. It's all special effects and laugh tracks. I don't need that shit.

Remember when TV was taped before a live studio audience? Those were the days....

Riptide, remember that show. Or how about my ol' time fav, HUNTER. Vegas your right, that's when shows were an hour long, they were good, no special effects and they had good plots. Magnum PI was a good one, Dallas had some good shows. SHit your right Vegas, they don't make em' like they use to.

Naaaa wasn't calling nobody old. Where has the time gone? Airwolf and I think it was called Blue Thunder, were my favorite shows. Blue Thunder I think was about that apache helicopter. Magnaum P.I. was really good. Did any of you guys ever see that Vietnam war series that use to come called Tour of Duty, now that was one of my favorites. Most of todays tv shows are all about the same thing, ain't nothing exciting on anymore. I'm starting to just watch movies all the time.

Tour of Duty is on TNT in the afternoons I believe. It used to come on before Kung Fu the Legend Continues. I love that show.

Yeah I seen it on the other day. Kung Fu the legend is good to. I agree with you some of the old stuff is way better than the new.

BIG R is offline Member
    The car on the movie The Waith was a concept car built by Crysler (in the early nighties, or late eighties maybe) actually called a Wraith. It was a DARK-ASS Burgundy or Marron almost black. Tight little car. I Liked that Move it runs off of a theme like The Crow. Vengeful spirit suffering a wrongful death thing...............

Peace,
    Big R

Dude my fondess tv show was Wonder Years growing up as a early teen. Call me a softy but I thought it was the bomb. Use to think that the Winnie girl was a little hottie after she lost them glasses and started to grow up a bit. I'd watch that, then Monday night football would come on. Was a great combination.

In the movie the Wraith, there is one part were dude is trying to attach something to the engine, and if you look real close you can see where it says Crysler. Wonder why it never made it to the market, that was a bad looking car.

Originally posted by DC24
    In the movie the Wraith, there is one part were dude is trying to attach something to the engine, and if you look real close you can see where it says Crysler. Wonder why it never made it to the market, that was a bad looking car.
    Cuz they were too busy working on my first ride ever

A 1986 Dogde Charger 2.2 5speed. I loved that car!

WOnder Years was one of my favorite as well. WInnie was a little bomb shell. Something about that "girl next door" look.

What about "White Shadow" and "SWAT". They were more in the early eighties. Even Starsky & Hutch. That car was a badd ass. Shit, there are so many good shows that we grew up on. Now the kids today don't really have any of those type shows. Friends, NYPD Blue, Law & Order, Judging AMy? I don't think I would want to grow up watch tose shows. But what are you going to do, times change as well as TV shows.

I like Law & Order but that's about it. I also like shows that are really old. Welcome back Kotter and Sanford and Son for example.

Great shows: Dukes of Hazzard, Incredible Hulk ("Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"), A-Team, Airwolf, Blue Thunder, Knight Rider, Greatest American Hero, Hunter, Magnum PI, Miami Vice,TJ Hooker, Chips and the list goes on.

Sanford and Son that show cracked me up. I was waiting for someone to say the Dukes of Hazard, that was a classic. Hulk was the man.

Here's one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails name of TV show?-5.jpg  

and another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails name of TV show?-knight88.jpg  

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Nobody here mentioning Hill Street Blues? Best cop show ever to air.

Used to hit up Simon & Simon as well.

The Gerenal Lee, and Kit, two classic cars. Thanks for posting those man.

Don't forget about Quincy and Streets of San Fransisco.

Thread Information