NightOp is offline Member

News, Update, and Thanks from NightOp

Hey everyone, I'm back. I haven't been on in a long while (coming up on two months almost). I see that the board is growing and I just wanted to say hey to everyone and hope all is going good.

I'm home for the summer and have been training hard at a local gym but still need a good w/o partner that is on the same "channel" with me so to speak.

I have learned a great deal from this board and have enjoyed meeting all of the great ppl here, thanks everyone. I have lost alot of my addiction to the board from being offline for so long, so now I will only rarely check out the General Forum and Fitness Forums (im all natural and don't really post in the anabolic board anymore). I think this break was good for me...

Anyways, everyone take care.. And btw- TNT and everyone who I've been talkin to via PM, thanks for the help and sorry for the lack of reply.. like I said I have been offline for a while.

To all the new members> take what you read with grain of salt.. there is a ton of very good/nice/knowledgeable ppl here, but just be careful, there is more to life than how you look, and that is a hard lesson to learn sometimes (i need to heed my own advice often).

Later all,

NightOp

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hey NightOp, long time. Glad to see your doing well and hope to catch ya around more often.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see you again bro

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    NightOp! Welcome back, bro! The halls of AR haven't been the same without you!

Thread Information