Thread: Cops

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Cops

how fucking great is that show?!!!!!my girlfriend hates when i watch it!!!i love seeinf white trash get their asses kicked by other hillbilly cops.it's great!!nothing makes me happier than at least knowing where all my hardearned taxdollars are going.......straight to paying for low income housing so a mother w/ four kids and no husband can do crack in a house that resembles and squatters nightmare.gotta love it!!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    My dad and i watch cops all the time. I think they are all re-runs now. Over here we also have Tales of the High Way Patrol or something like that. None the less its a canadian version of cops. Just not as much white trash but more indians. Its actually pretty funny. Did you see the episode when the drunk MOFO keeps calling the cops PIGS and pressing his nose while making the noise. Then the dumb ass pass out and hit the ground ahahahah

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I havent seen a new cops in ages, but im the same i love to watch completely stupid trashy ppl getting busted

99% of them just beg to be arrested with the crap they do. tell you one thing though, dont come to texas and try the trash talk with cops.

heh the stories of getting your ass kicked in a cell isnt fake

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I love that show!!! My buddy breaks into a dance everytime the theme song comes on...doesn't matter what he's doin, talking, eating, drinking, whatever...as soon as he hears "Bad Boys" he's up and dancing like a jackass!!

COPS is to die for!!!!

nowhere on earth can you see such quality entertainment without having to buy a lap dance!!!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    shit makes me nervous......

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    No better show on the planet. Love the wife beaters and the "But I love him!!" comments from the battered wife who doesn't want to press charges. Real Stories of the Highway Patrol is good too. Did you ever watch Top Cops? Great show.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Society's scum can be pretty entertaining, provided they're behind the glass of the TV screen. We've got a show here called Serve & Protect, but its mostly drunks and homeless guys...no real criminals.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I hate that F*^%ing show!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Seems like every time I watch it they are in Des Moines, Iowa. If you have ever been to downtown Des Moines you know that by 9pm eveyone has gone to bed, the streets are totally empty. It makes it real easy for the cops, if you are out after 9 you must be breaking the law, hahaha.

Seriously, if I am feeling a little down on myself and then I watch the show, makes me feel like I am doing all right.

It is y far my fav reality show on the tv right now!!

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I love it! That is the crack head, whore, drunk old man woop ass hour!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a sweet show, but Partyboy it's not just the White Trash they go after. Whitey is not the only criminal on the street.

The show also lets the rest of society know that there are some stupid motherf*ckers out there.

i live for white trash!!!

oh i know it's not just white trash, but nothing makes me laugh harder than drunk white trash trying to plead their case the the cops. i love all the beer belly, four teeth sporting, wackos!!!!!it's so comical to think that these people really exist.oh and the MULLETS!!!!don't even get me started on that..............

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand what you are saying...I laugh my ass off at them as well. Don't you notice that there cloths are never clean and all of them have smokers talk or cough? And you are right, they are either drunk or wacked on speed. Oh, and don't you notice that everyone who gets busted...it's never there fault.

When I was in jail I learned that. You ask everyone what they did and they say they didn't do anything, it was a misunderstanding or they got busted for something they didn't do. Yeah, and i am the pope. F*cking dumbshits!

Thread Information