Thread: Gym Bloopers

georgie24 is offline Member

Gym Bloopers

hey i know you guys have seen your fare share of bloopers in your gym the other day i was on the treadmill and this women got on the one next to me everything went smooth in the begining she punched in all the required data needed to start then woooof she is gone she prolly set it at around 9 mph but the funny thing is she shot off it like a rocket then amazingly caught herself on two feet then calmly walked away as if nothing happend. i had to stop what i was doing b-cause i wass gonna bust a gut laughing..

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    yeah i saw the same thing in the gym a while back, a guy about 130lbs, pale as fuk,(you could just tell he was a total noob to the gym)faffed about for about 2 minutes trying to get the machine working, he was looking at how fast i set the treadmill so whilst looking at mine he was uppin his speed, next thing you know he goes flying back and smacks his jaw at the bottom of the treadmill and rolled on the floor nearly unconscious as i was looking at him i nearly fell off because i was too busy laughing, that had too be one of the funniest things ive ever seen. btw the guy was alrite (well his ego was a little bruised)lol.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    A guy beside me on a treadmill suddenly fell. I asked him are you ok? he said he forgot that he was on a threadmill and he stopped running.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    I walked into the gym the other day completely focused on doing heavy squats. As I was getting ready, I knocked over my entire gallon of water and it spilled everywhere in front of everyone. I was pissed and embarresed, but I was more pissed because the day before I was benching with dumb bells and I dropped a 100lb dumb bell on my gallon of water. So it was the second time in two days that I dropped an entire gallon of water in the gym.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    I walked into the gym the other day completely focused on doing heavy squats. As I was getting ready, I knocked over my entire gallon of water and it spilled everywhere in front of everyone. I was pissed and embarresed, but I was more pissed because the day before I was benching with dumb bells and I dropped a 100lb dumb bell on my gallon of water. So it was the second time in two days that I dropped an entire gallon of water in the gym.
    You sure that was water you were drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    You sure that was water you were drinking?
    Well, when I'm doing really heavy squats I like to refresh myself with straight vodka in the gym, but this time it was just water.

Quote Originally Posted by xavier_888888 View Post
    A guy beside me on a treadmill suddenly fell. I asked him are you ok? he said he forgot that he was on a threadmill and he stopped running.
    pmsl that is funny, shame that wasnt said by him on this forum bcoz that could of went in 'the hall of shame quotes'. i forgot i was running.lol

So basically saying your spilt your fluids in the gym?

So basically your saying you spilt your fluids in the gym?

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Best thing I've seen was in a college gym, right around the time the spring break tough guys come in to 'tone up'. Two guys unathletic look kids working out together with EZ curl bar. Of course they loaded that thing up...without clips!

They get to swing the bar up and down. The smaller of the two is lifting (see swinging) the weight up and every weight come sliding off one side of the bar half way up. The weights landing on one another are load enough to draw attention and embarass him. In that same split second the other side comes down like a teeter totter. He is standing there dodging one end of the bar and trying to still look cool.

No lie...everyone in the place stopped to laugh at him. The gym staff was on the ground rolling! It was one of those moments that is so embarassing that you even feel embarassed for the person. Yeah...we never saw him back again.

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    got a good one... took my newb buddy to the gym with me and I was doing my last set of flat DB press. got done with my set and he was standing right where I was gonna drop the DB as I was holding them to my sides. i wanted him to move so i said im done... soon as i said it he grabs my left DB quick and takes it from me and inturn i fly off the right side of the bench due to the other DB im my right hand!

i looked like a retard. it was tooo fast for me to realize to drop it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper9451 View Post
    got a good one... took my newb buddy to the gym with me and I was doing my last set of flat DB press. got done with my set and he was standing right where I was gonna drop the DB as I was holding them to my sides. i wanted him to move so i said im done... soon as i said it he grabs my left DB quick and takes it from me and inturn i fly off the right side of the bench due to the other DB im my right hand!

i looked like a retard. it was tooo fast for me to realize to drop it
    That was you?? sorry man, but it was funny..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    i even thought it was funny

shootdeep is offline Member
    I saw a rail-thin kid show up at the gym for the first time. He grabs some heavy dumbells, sits down, lays back and gets 3/4 of a rep before he loses control and drops the dumbell on his face.

shootdeep is offline Member
    I also saw some tool load up the bar on the squat rack and start doing reps. After seeing his range of motion was approx 9millimeters, it became obvious he was in way over his head. I was just starting to walk over to help him when I saw him lunge forward, plow right THROUGH the squat rack and shatter the mirror on the wall! Then he starts bragging about getting 8 reps!!!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    10-23-2001

Wow thats old.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    10-23-2001

Wow thats old.
    Hahah. I didn't even notice that.

Thread Information