partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Killer French Fries!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE ANYONE should be eating French fries in the first place! Oh well, here's a direct link to CSPI's news room on how French fries could darn well kill you: http://www.cspinet.org/new/200206251.html
    The amount of acrylamide in a large order of fast-food French fries is at least 300 times more than what the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency allows in a glass of water. A San Francisco lawyer is demanding that McDonald's and BK put cancer warning labels on fries.
    __________________________________________________ ______________ just though i would drop the 411 for all the fat food lovers, not that there are probably many on here.always looking out kids!!!!

Balducci is offline New Member
    Thanks bro, that was definitely some useful information.. I just did a search on "acrylamide" and read up on it and that's some pretty scary stuff!
    (Great Post!)
    The only thing that sucks is that it's in Water and Cheerio's, I drink and eat alot of both!

haha

just trying to keep all the cheerios lovers safe!!where in nj are you from btw?i'm staying down here most of the summer

LOL!!!!

Nutley, about 10 minutes outside Manhattan.

I am new to this board, I have been trying to read up as much as I could from you guy's, this is definitely a great site!!
    ((Stupid Question: What the hell is "BTW"? I see everyone typing that!! Im still learing the AR Ling- ha!))

Are you in NJ for the summer or NY?? Where in NY- Manhattan??

the mystery of BTW revealed!!!!!!!1

BTW= by the way,hahaha

actually i'm in staten island but i work in manhattan on w 22nd. i have a place down at teh shore by LBI)long beach island, i knwo how initials can throw you,hahahaha._just playing.yeah i know nutley!!i actually grew up in nj, but moved to manhattan years ago then left for SI because it's so much cheaper and i have rediculous amount of spaces for a 1/3 rd of the amount i payed in manhattan

LOL!!!

Bro I got to tell you, I was just searching around the site and from what I keep coming across there seems to be alot of love for you around here.. You guy's seem to be one big family, I like it - I like it!!

Staten Island is cheap huh?! Good to know, because in about a year I may be re-locating to NY (either SI, LI or Manhattan) for work.

I saw your pictures that you posted up, looking good bro, what agency are you with? Man, people have told me to do it before and I have alot of friends that have and still do modeling, but I just dont have the time.. I alway's wanted to get some shots done, but never got around to it.. One day - One day! I was just at some dude's place last weekend, I cant remember his name (50th and Lex) and he is some top model or something like that, he just left for Swedan or one of those countries.. Cool guy, down to earth had a blast that night.. Went to Spa, wasnt bad!

Well sorry for the long response, but sometimes I get wrapped up and cant stop typing- haha! I am out'a here for today (work) off to the gym now.. (Leaving for Miami next Thursday, I have to polish up a little bit)Good talking to you brother, and I will definitely be talking to you again!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    awww...you guys are too cute.

yeah i have much love for everyone here too!!

papa don't worry baby!!you're still my favorite!! hahahaha. yeah Spa is tight.i go there alot actually.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This information is about 2 months old.
    The amount of acrylamide wont hurt you more then smoking will. Just some Swedish scientest that wanted to become famous. Eat your potatoe chips if you feel like it.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    seems like everything gives you cancer these days...

I was starving at the beach yesterday and ate like a normal person!
    bags of chips, lots of french fries, hotdogs, and the list goes on.....

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by palme
    This information is about 2 months old.
    The amount of acrylamide wont hurt you more then smoking will. Just some Swedish scientest that wanted to become famous. Eat your potatoe chips if you feel like it.
    So now eating a large fry is like smoking a pack of ciggaretts???

HAHA

which is ok for you, right?

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Damn, next thing you know they will discover that you get cancer from the metal in the dumbells or the plates...Cancer here, cancer there...Hell I will probably get cancer from my English Bulldog.

if i have learned anything in life it's that.....

nothing enjoyable is good for you.sex, drugs, alcohol, food, breathing the air!!!!!damn the planet, i'm moving!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I live in the most concentrated city of chemical plants and tumors in the world. I just kinda figure cancer is coming. I just hope they can cure or remove mine by that time.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    my city I just moved from had the highest cancer rate, and an extremely high crime rate, it was ranked on of the worst in Canada, lol.

now Im a TO brother.,

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    my city I just moved from had the highest cancer rate, and an extremely high crime rate, it was ranked on of the worst in Canada, lol.

now Im a TO brother.,
    TORONTO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were u before? High crime rate huh? Canada is usually a nice place Was it Vancouver? or London?

Thread Information