Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Lozgod's Relationship Tips

After reading 1Victors dilemna and the advice he was getting I wanted to give yall some good advice on dealing with women. I don't expect any women to agree with this verbally but I bet their actions would say this advice is right on the money.

IF YOU WANT KIDS AND A WIFE AND A HOUSE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVISE

IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH AS MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE THIS IS FOR YOU

YES THIS GAME IS UNIVERSAL AND WILL WORK ON HOT CHICKS AND UGLY ONES WITH THE SAME EFFECTIVENESS

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND ALWAYS REMEMBER NO FAT CHICKS!!!!

1. Always act nice in the beginning. All women think they want a nice guy, but subconsiously they want a bad boy. So play the role. Laugh at their stupid jokes, act like you care about their jobs and blah blah blah. Play it to the hill too. I mean act like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

2. Always try to get them alone after doing all that BS to reel them in. Start off by saying something like, "I usually don't say do this but I never met someone as smart and beautiful as you" looking in to their eyes and kiss them. They knew in the first 30 seconds if they were gonna give you some so if they were you are in there. Do your thing, start off slow, then work your way up to high intensity, make sure she gets off.

3. Leave or take her home. Never spend the night together. The next day don't call. She probaly won't call you going by her friends advice, but she will by day 2. Answer the phone and say you'll call her back. Call her back. Seem very interested in what she is saying but not too much. Do this for about 3-7 days, dont go overboard the fish will get off the hook if you do. Use common sense.

4. Take her out. Be nice again, pretty much repeat the first night. This is to show her you are a "good guy" deep down. This time you dont talk to her for a few days after sex. Time to make her start persuing you.

5. Next time don't take her out. Go straight to your or her crib. Be nice but make sure you don't hit it. This will make her think, **** is he boning someone else he wasn't horny. See by now she should like you and wont be too quick to curb you.

**** I got to go make a call. More later.

The next info are rules after your first few dates got her reeled in.

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the bluie, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their missiion in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

I am going off the top of my head thats all I can think of right now, as I think of more I'll add to it. I guarantee this stuff works. If you are a whining pussy or a hater dont bother trying because you probaly arent man enough to pull it off, but dont worry when your girl needs a real man she can call me. PM me for my number to give to your girl Decadbal.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 07-18-2004 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Put all the info on the same post.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This sounds like the plot from "Two can play that game".

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This sounds like the plot from "Two can play that game".

~SC~
    It gets way different from that later. I just cant concentrate and talk on the phone at the same time. I have to give it my undivided attention.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It gets way different from that later. I just cant concentrate and talk on the phone at the same time. I have to give it my undivided attention.
    But of course! A masterpiece takes time!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    this is the thread on how to never get ass again in your life...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    this is the thread on how to never get ass again in your life...
    Whether or not you choose to believe me, I get a lot of ass.

braggin about baggin fatties isnt gettin alot of ass per say, just gettin alot....

braggin about baggin fatties isnt gettin alot of ass per say, just gettin alot....
    If thats what you think thats what you think. You are entitled to your feelings. Sound very sexually frustrated to me though. Lot of hating coming out of you.

def mistaking homie.... guys who brag about how many chicks they bang are about the same as guys who brag about how big their dick is...its not...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you guys see my gf she'e hot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lozgod's Relationship Tips-stacy_spears2.jpg  

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    def mistaking homie.... guys who brag about how many chicks they bang are about the same as guys who brag about how big their dick is...its not...
    not true. my boy is with a different girl everynight, and everyone knows it...

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    WGAF???

I wasn't bragging you said it doesnt work and I was saying it does. Now guys that get ass dont try to bash other guys game, so that sais a lot about you.

Anyway

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the bluie, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their missiion in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

I am going off the top of my head thats all I can think of right now, as I think of more I'll add to it. I guarantee this stuff works. If you are a whining pussy or a hater dont bother trying because you probaly arent man enough to pull it off, but dont worry when your girl needs a real man she can call me. PM me for my number to give to your girl Decadbal.

i wasnt bashin your game, just saying it might work with a drunk whore, but the women who count will tell you to GFY.. i never said i got any ass, but i can def tell its gotta be more than you and your ego.. i iniatially was joking, however if your gonna become an ass then we can go back and forth all day tiny

i wasnt bashin your game, just saying it might work with a drunk whore, but the women who count will tell you to GFY.. i never said i got any ass, but i can def tell its gotta be more than you and your ego.. i iniatially was joking, however if your gonna become an ass then we can go back and forth all day tiny
    Dawg why are hating the player?????? Hate the game the player plays. Jeezzzz. Go talk to some females and leave me alone cry cry. If you dont think it works dont try it. Its your penis not mine, I could care less.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    WGAF???
    Its a joke through the resr of the forum bro

You are breaking rule #1.

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS.

Dawg why are hating the player?????? Hate the game the player plays. Jeezzzz. Go talk to some females and leave me alone cry cry. If you dont think it works dont try it. Its your penis not mine, I could care less.
    one word for ya hero..pathetic..

one word for ya hero..pathetic..

Have a nice day. I'm not in a flame war type of mood.

Decadbal pictures of yourself are better suited in Members Pics not in your avatar. Sorry I couldn't resist.

if that was my picture, id be masterbating right now..lol bitches fine admit it

if that was my picture, id be masterbating right now..lol bitches fine admit it
    Use my game and you can have that, and you will be in charge and never have to wear those panties.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Excellent post with a lot of truth behind it!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Loz talks more shiat then i do on a good day... lol

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    dude it's time to either act your age or fess up your really 14 aren't you
    Are you crazy, that is years of experience. I am not looking to settle down. If I was my approach would be way different. I am in it for sex only. I'm not from the backwoods or anything like that. Being 30 and single and in the game is normal where I'm from. Sorry you dont agree, but if it dont apply let it fly. Youre entitled to your opinion. The players know what i'm talking about.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This is if you want to lay the stupid, slutty, super needy types that aren't worth the hassle. If you want a good woman, you've got to be a good guy. They won't settle for less.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually lozgod

your absolutely right about everything you said, i have a similiar plan only modified slightly, because I enjoy the hunt almost more than i enjoy sex, so i wait a while, because if i get sex right away, i dismiss her as a slut and never want to see her again

keep pumping the advice loz, i'm listening!

we all know girls like to talk about themselves, how do we inspire that out of them?

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    This is if you want to lay the stupid, slutty, super needy types that aren't worth the hassle. If you want a good woman, you've got to be a good guy. They won't settle for less.
    yeah
    Last edited by medic23; 06-29-2007 at 09:56 AM.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I use some of these tactics I'll admit. Most of them are true and they DO work. But you have to know where to draw the line. This is definatly a player's guide but you're not going to snag a girlfriend this way, you're just going to have a fuk buddy.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    After reading 1Victors dilemna and the advice he was getting I wanted to give yall some good advice on dealing with women. I don't expect any women to agree with this verbally but I bet their actions would say this advice is right on the money.

1. Always act nice in the beginning. All women think they want a nice guy, but subconsiously they want a bad boy. So play the role. Laugh at their stupid jokes, act like you care about their jobs and blah blah blah. Play it to the hill too. I mean act like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

2. Always try to get them alone after doing all that BS to reel them in. Start off by saying something like, "I usually don't say do this but I never met someone as smart and beautiful as you" looking in to their eyes and kiss them. They knew in the first 30 seconds if they were gonna give you some so if they were you are in there. Do your thing, start off slow, then work your way up to high intensity, make sure she gets off.

3. Leave or take her home. Never spend the night together. The next day don't call. She probaly won't call you going by her friends advice, but she will by day 2. Answer the phone and say you'll call her back. Call her back. Seem very interested in what she is saying but not too much. Do this for about 3-7 days, dont go overboard the fish will get off the hook if you do. Use common sense.

4. Take her out. Be nice again, pretty much repeat the first night. This is to show her you are a "good guy" deep down. This time you dont talk to her for a few days after sex. Time to make her start persuing you.

5. Next time don't take her out. Go straight to your or her crib. Be nice but make sure you don't hit it. This will make her think, **** is he boning someone else he wasn't horny. See by now she should like you and wont be too quick to curb you.

**** I got to go make a call. More later.

Steps #1 and #2 are wrong. Everything else is good.

Saying some **** like that will result in her TOTALLY result in her becoming disinterested before you get to play the game.

My line before I kiss a girl? "You know you really aren't that bad?" With a smile. She giggles, and then feels she needs to impress me.

Everything else seems on point, but the first two stages are backwards. Never give a flat out compliment. If I give a compliment in the beginning stages I act like it PAINS me to do so. They love it, it's like they forced it out of you, and gives them a small victory.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I posted this in another thread. Lozgod style works with dumb chicken heads. Not a Lady. A real lady wouldn't stand for this ignorant playa ****.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Steps #1 and #2 are wrong. Everything else is good.

Saying some **** like that will result in her TOTALLY result in her becoming disinterested before you get to play the game.

My line before I kiss a girl? "You know you really aren't that bad?" With a smile. She giggles, and then feels she needs to impress me.

Everything else seems on point, but the first two stages are backwards. Never give a flat out compliment. If I give a compliment in the beginning stages I act like it PAINS me to do so. They love it, it's like they forced it out of you, and gives them a small victory.
    Uhh...

Never mind.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    just can't let ot rest?......

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Thanks Chris. My thoughts exactly. That crap my work ok the barfly, gym groupies...I tell you the min I start seeing games, I'm gone....cause it only gets worse from there. Don't call when you say you will....NEXT. Don't have time for bull**** like that.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I posted this in another thread. Lozgod style works with dumb chicken heads. Not a Lady. A real lady wouldn't stand for this ignorant playa ****.
    Thank you Carlos.. I knew there was something I liked about you!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks Chris. My thoughts exactly. That crap my work ok the barfly, gym groupies...I tell you the min I start seeing games, I'm gone....cause it only gets worse from there. Don't call when you say you will....NEXT. Don't have time for bull**** like that.
    dang CB... don't be giving these guys "real Information"

it takes time for boys to become men....

good call though......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    no, actually it does work -

no women wants to date a pussy

I guess a "good man" waits on you hand and foot?, or mabey he's SO entirely devoted to you he wants to be with you ALL the time? or perhaps they drop everything just to make you happy all the time, just dismiss there life goals and ambitions so they can go to dinner with you?

well that's not life, Lozgood has the baseline that most men use (albite slightly modified) - if there actually is something there, than a friendship is formed and it's not about sex anymore, but his rap works

just to prove it - how many girls do you know don't call the ex's assholes?

when women want love when there younger, they should go buy a dog

besides, games are fun, they keep relationships intresting

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    A good man doesn't play bull**** games. PERIOD
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information