Thread: Gyno Blooper!!!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Talking Gyno Blooper!!!

ok i guess that you have to have kind of a dry sense of humor to get a kick out of this one. i'm at work now, and i've been using the search engine here on AR for about 3 hrs. now on and off. So, i thought i would get this off my chest, and maybe make some people laugh..
    Last night I was chillin with my girl, and we were watching some chick flick. I wasn't really interested so I started to drift off, and think about my next cycle. I was starting to take inventory of the gear I had on hand, and what i needed to get. My girl got tired so she laid her head on my chest she was trying to get comfortable, but she kept moving around. I asked her what was wrong, and she said that was chest was hard. DAMN that made me feel good as hell bro's.. Then she turns to me, and says " I love your MAN BOOBS". (Take it to mind i was just thinking to myself that i need arimidex , noval, clomid for my next cycle.)
    I paused, and said what did you just say, and she said it again. I said what the f@#k are MAN BOOBS. I starting thinking about gear again then without thinking I jumped up off the couch with her still on me. she rolled on to the floor. i ripped my shirt off, and started staring in the mirror saying oh no why me how did i get GYNO. I was freaking out staring at my chest in the mirror. She's yelling now cause i just made her bust her a## on the floor. then her little ankle biting chiu uaiu (can't spell that dogs name sorry) clamps on to my ankle, and is tearing at me. now she's screaming at me, and the dog. i'm trying to get this thing off me now by shaking him off my leg at the same time i'm still flexing in the mirror.
    the neigbor's call the cops cause of all the yelling. when they get there they hear all the commotion, and come inside the house. my girl is still on the floor holding her head. the dog would not get off me even after i kicked it off of me like 3 times. i'm standing by the mirror with no shirt flexing, still freaking out about the gyno. The cops thought that I hit her cause she was holding her head, but there was no marks so they couldn't take me down town or the said they would of.. After all this bull sh@t, and everything gets back to semi normal. i'm still kind of freaking that she said that. I apologized for knocking her off the couch. I ended up sleeping on that same couch that night, and that damn dog would not leave me alone. it sat beside me, and slept at foot of couch all night. (anyone want a dog) Next morning i'm doing bench presses. and my girl Says to me that she loves my pec's.
    Damn only if she said that in the first place, and i wasn't so paranoid none of this would of happened.
    Just thought I would share the weirdest F@#king experience in my life with you all.

sorry if i took up all your time. I'm just really not an open person, and don't talk to too many people. here I feel really different like I can really talk to you guys.. Like I'm actually part of something.. sorry again for taking all your time bro's.

peace!!

tatty is offline Member
    Lol quite the story. At least you know what the term manboobs is now! If she was feeling some gyno under her head she would have said she loved your bitchtits!

Good read, nonetheless...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

that is excellent!!

i'm dying!!!aren't woman great!!!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    good story bro

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    That is some funny shit Bro

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Funny shit.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Re: that is excellent!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i'm dying!!!aren't woman great!!!
    Yeh they're the best!! Hey bro I was just reading some of your post's..
    funny shit bro!! Damn I wish those ravioli's were still in the road now. I would send that little ankle biting dog of my girl's over, and it would clean up that trail for you bro no worries..

peace, Happy 4th

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Lol bro!
    Great story!

Shoot the dog.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahaha

women.can't live with them, can't kill them. what a dilema for the male population.i don't think they realize how hard we have it!!

hahaah thats hilarious bro hahahah made me laugh out loud haha

Thread Information