29. You may not vote on this poll
  • American Bulldog

8 27.59%
  • Pit Bull Terrier

21 72.41%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    aaahhhh, your dog is cute!! how old is it?
    in that pic he's 11 weeks (thats why it says here's mine at 11 weeks )

But he's almost 5 months now...going through the tough decision whether to breed him or have him neutered...i think im going to have him fixed next month..i'll post more if this thread stays alive

Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    why all the cursing hellmask? no need for that bro. as for myself ive never pitted dogs, but i do enjoy watching and betting on them. and the dog fights are a good place to pick up chicks.....

Goodluck in your future hooking up with inbred toothless chicks. Good to set your standards high.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    you musta been to a dog fight, or else how you know bout the chicks but actually, dog fights are big money, and high dollar chicks hang out....if you catch my drift
    Last edited by wascaptain5214; 09-06-2006 at 07:48 PM.

you musta been to a dog fight, or else how you know bout the chicks
    Nope, but it's pretty obvious the trailor trash would be associated with it.

Beefyman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    hes right bro get ur head out of your ass and stop being a jerk i really don't care if you are a Monitor

i have never been to any myself my some of my guys i know do it and they say that there is gun, money all the nice shit... alot of the rich ass people i know hold it in a mansion on private property
    Last edited by Beefyman; 09-06-2006 at 11:31 PM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask

I can speak for alot here when I say we love watching animal fights or a lion hunting on discovery channel......

I love fighting, I love hunting and I love watching animal fights.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    dog/cock fights are big money,real big money.all the ones ive been to had no trailer trashy/poor looking people.not even in Tijuana. but hey different strokes for different folks...you may hate the idea but, there are a lot of ppl wh do like it and see nothing wrong with it.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant believe that people are defending dog fighting by saying a lot of rich people do it. that is the most assanine rationale ever, id almost accept "i like dead animals" as a more logical rationale. Just because a rich person does something that makes it okay? there are rich crack dealers, they must be right in what they are doing as well. They fit your criteria as being okay, they have money and attract woman. Besides Money doesnt buy class and yes if you train an animal to fight another animal for your own fun you are low class and beneath me. Yea im on a high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

I can speak for alot here when I say we love watching animal fights or a lion hunting on discovery channel......

I love fighting, I love hunting and I love watching animal fights.

So your comparing a wild animal "lion" hunting and killing it's prey to eat and survive to a tamed dog that is being forced to fight for his/hers owners amusement.....What an idiot. < and here's to your no>

Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    hes right bro get ur head out of your ass and stop being a jerk i really don't care if you are a Monitor

i have never been to any myself my some of my guys i know do it and they say that there is gun, money all the nice shit... alot of the rich ass people i know hold it in a mansion on private property

Get my head out of my ass , ok bud. Wow what classy ppl you know. Filth just like you. You can't even express a proper sentence that makes sense your such a loser. I've seen your posts in other threads. Your a confused punk who trys to act funny saying inapropriate bitchass statements.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i cant believe that people are defending dog fighting by saying a lot of rich people do it. that is the most assanine rationale ever, id almost accept "i like dead animals" as a more logical rationale. Just because a rich person does something that makes it okay? there are rich crack dealers, they must be right in what they are doing as well. They fit your criteria as being okay, they have money and attract woman. Besides Money doesnt buy class and yes if you train an animal to fight another animal for your own fun you are low class and beneath me. Yea im on a high horse.

Wow there are a few who actually have a brain in this thread. I'm impressed.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    both yall are missing the point of dog pitting. and esp. about types of people who pitt and support them. its a sport and a lively hood for many people down here in south louisiana. biglou250, i dont agree with you, but no problem, you have a point. my problem is with the name calling and cursing...yes you hellmask, cant you make a point without name calling?....lead the way and set an example on being a AR MONITOR . .....

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    both yall are missing the point of dog pitting. and esp. about types of people who pitt and support them. its a sport and a lively hood for many people down here in south louisiana. biglou250, i dont agree with you, but no problem, you have a point. my problem is with the name calling and cursing...yes you hellmask, cant you make a point without name calling?....lead the way and set an example on being a AR MONITOR . .....

i understand that people use dog fighting to support their lively hood. the point is that doesnt make it right. if i sold drugs because that is the only work i could find does that make it ok?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone in this thread would watch with wide eyes and amuisement if two jackasses at a bar got into a big ass fight..I don't understand the whole "up in arms" attitude people are getting about pit fighting dogs?

I personally do not agree with it either, but if the owners care for the dogs and take care of them, so be it. Yes it can be cruel, but boxing isnt? UFC isnt?

Not defending the sport, but defending the right.

Ya Dig? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Everyone in this thread would watch with wide eyes and amuisement if two jackasses at a bar got into a big ass fight..I don't understand the whole "up in arms" attitude people are getting about pit fighting dogs?

I personally do not agree with it either, but if the owners care for the dogs and take care of them, so be it. Yes it can be cruel, but boxing isnt? UFC isnt?

AMEN

hes a dumb ass bro... he has something up his ass... he can talk all the shit he wants over the net and then it prob makes him feel better who knows??? fighting is a normal thing

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    Who said anything about rich people here???

I dont care who does it or for what, I just think its fun as hell.

So your comparing a wild animal "lion" hunting and killing it's prey to eat and survive to a tamed dog that is being forced to fight for his/hers owners amusement.....What an idiot. < and here's to your no>
    In the wild....Males/females fight for territorial issues and so on....is that bad too?? should we go stop it??? you can go ahead.......just armed with ur PETA t-shirt......

BTW...did I mention I love hunting animals with spears and bows till they drop then approach them and slit their throats.??

Have a good night....."buddy"......

Who said anything about rich people here???

I dont care who does it or for what, I just think its fun as hell.

In the wild....Males/females fight for territorial issues and so on....is that bad too?? should we go stop it??? you can go ahead.......just armed with ur PETA t-shirt......

BTW...did I mention I love hunting animals with spears and bows till they drop then approach them and slit their throats.??

Have a good night....."buddy"......
    ahh yes i love shooting a animal in the leg and letting my dog take a hold of it

ahh yes i love shooting a animal in the leg and letting my dog take a hold of it
    Nah I dont like dogs or guns when Im hunting....Id carry a shotgun but just incase.....

I like using sharp things.......bows...spears...traps.....etc.....til l they cant move.....then slit the throat to remove the blood.

I also dont like pellets or dog saliva on my food

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Nah I dont like dogs or guns when Im hunting....Id carry a shotgun but just incase.....

I like using sharp things.......bows...spears...traps.....etc.....til l they cant move.....then slit the throat to remove the blood.

I gota tell ya IFX is a true sportsman........

I saw him stalking a dangerous wild sheep in my pasture with nothing but a hard dick in hand........

Now that is a real man........

haha they make it taste good! i used a bow but never really got it down too well... a rifle n scope work well for me although i never killed anything but a little elk (i think ) and a chipmunk

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006

I saw him stalking a dangerous wild sheep in my pasture with nothing but a hard dick in hand........

That sheep waas HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! his legs were so sexy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006

too funny man

Ohh and shit i tossed a rock once and killed a big ass duck it was amazing!

haha they make it taste good! i used a bow but never really got it down too well... a rifle n scope work well for me although i never killed anything but a little elk (i think ) and a chipmunk
    crunchy and juicy meat huh??

Killed foxes, rabbits, wild dogs......................chicken and sheep in a ranch/farm.

The outdoors/camping is always fun.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    crunchy and juicy meat huh??

Killed foxes, rabbits, wild dogs......................chicken and sheep in a ranch/farm.

The outdoors/camping is always fun.
    well, I wouldn't say your crunchy but you sure are juicy!!

hhaha

well, I wouldn't say your crunchy but you sure are juicy!!
    Thanx to ur mouth......

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    ID take an Akita over an American Bulldog. Those mofos are mean.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101

The difference in my opinion is a fighter has a choice to step into the ring. The dog doesn't.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    BTW my dog would beat all there asses. He's a 13lb daschund. Or as i call him the wiener of death. He lodges himself in a larger dogs throat and chokes them to death then crawls back out.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    BTW my dog would beat all there asses. He's a 13lb daschund. Or as i call him the wiener of death. He lodges himself in a larger dogs throat and chokes them to death then crawls back out.
    Thats the same thing I do to my female opponents..........

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Thats the same thing I do to my female opponents..........
    ROFL

Damn that's so fvcking funny it deserves 2 posts

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    yes they were and for bull baiting in which they would chain up a bull or bear an have 4 or five dogs attack it to tenderize the meat and for a public spectical. My vote goes to the Pit
    they were bread for baiting bulls, not fighting other dogs, that was invented a few years later

oh weird, it wasn't there

Between the two, I'd say pit.
    can i have permission to marry your sister lol

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    ID take an Akita over an American Bulldog. Those mofos are mean.....
    I have a friend who raises akitas and pits...I think pits are alot better pets in my opinion but akitas are very mean...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    lmfao rofl pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    I have a friend who raises akitas and pits...I think pits are alot better pets in my opinion but akitas are very mean...
    any dog can be mean mate

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer
    any dog can be mean mate
    I agree but I just don't like akitas...The ones I have been around are very mean...I do think he made them this way though...The pits you can actually mess with even though some of them are on chains..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information