Weakass is offline New Member

Watch out for Cops!

Well i just got pulled over a few minutes ago. its july 3, everyone is out drinking and driving, so the cops are pulling people over for any reason they can. Unfortunately i had to work tonight, but after work i had a few beers in the parking lot with some friends, then i decided to go to jack in the box to grab a snack.( I know its bad for me but what the hell, its the 4th of july) so i told myself go straight home, you've been drinking its a bad idea,but as always i didn't listen to myself. so on my way to jack in the box, i passed two cops. then one of them whipped it around and started to follow me. and i was like.. shit..i still have beer on my breath.Luckily i still have a bag of cough drops left over from my last cold, so i popped one of those, drove perfectly, but i have broken tailights and my turn signals aren't working. so of course he hits the blue lights right as i was turning in to the jack and the box parking lot, well he comes up and told me why he pulled me over then i said yeah that just happened yesterday, so i havn't had time to fix it, and he asked me where i been tonight( its 3:00am here) and i said i just got off work, and showed him my shirt, and hat, and he said what time was that and i said it was about 1:00am but me and some co-workers sat out in the parking lot and talked for awhile. so luckily i didn't have that many beers so i could play off being sober, just kept a cool head and pretended nothing was wrong, and he gave me a warning and let me go, so now i'm just sitting here munching down a big fat greasy bacon double cheeseburger and thinking of how lucky i am to pull that one off, cuz i'm sure if he gave me a breathalizer test i prolly woulda failed. So moral of the story is BE CAREFUL, the cops will pull you over for anything, DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE! Be Safe and have a great 4th of July everyone.

FROM 1 ASS TO ANOTHER.......J/K

......good looking out....in my area they do have something called safetaxi..a free service to get you a ride home when your drunk..anyways everyone have a safe holiday...

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: FROM 1 ASS TO ANOTHER.......J/K

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ......good looking out....in my area they do have something called safetaxi..a free service to get you a ride home when your drunk..anyways everyone have a safe holiday...
    We get free busrides on weekends.

Drinking and driving is stupid! anyone being caught doing so should be shoot on the spot!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Too many good people are lost due to drunk drivers. Use your head and don't get behind the wheel, or hand your keys to someone that's sober!!!!

haha driving drunk man ..... i know its fun but i mean know your limits just dont get to tanked and drive but a few is alright by me.... jsut depends on who yah r

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    By the way, drinking beer and trying to cover it up with a cough drop just smells like beer & cough drops. Guys do that in the gym so I won't give them a hard time about trying to lift after drinking. Doesn't work.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Cops are usually pretty good at noticing the smell of alcohol. Think about it, you've been breathing in an enclosed vehicle and you open the window to a cop that hasn't been drinking. Its a substance that is easy to notice even if you attempt to cover up the smell. Certain shooters are even easier to detect. Lots of guys get busted because they tell the cop that they've had 2 beers when the cop smells tequila.

Thread Information