BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Question AROMAKITS OR FINAKITS both are from 361 media corp

I was looking at my credit card transactions and i almost shit, because i seen something from AromaKits.com.. i did't fucking order anything from Aromakits.com.. i did order something from Finakits. They are both from 361 media corp. am i just paranoid or is that just the name they put down on the credit card transactions.. i called to dispute the payment, and lady told me to call them first so i sent them e-mail. Then i remembered that an order came for me today, but i was not here to get it so they left message for me telling me to get it at post office, i think it's my finakit/aromakit or something.

Anyhoo, my question is for those of you who have orderd from Finakits.. what comes up on your creditcard statement. Does it say Aromakits or Finakits? They are both a division of 361 media corp.

Im must paranoid because when i seen that i thought somebody got my credit card info.

BUMP,,, I know somebody has an answer.

Originally posted by enrage
    Dude, it clearly says it when they send u a confirmation email on your order. It says in huge bold print:
    YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WILL SHOW EITHER "361 MEDIA. INC" OR "AROMAKITS.NET" -- AGAIN, REMEMBER YOU MAY BE CONTACTED BY YOUR CARD ISSUER TO VARIFY THIS CHARGE. JUST REMEMBER IT WILL BE FROM ONE OF THE COMPANIES ABOVE.
    The e-mail account i had the confirmation sent 2 was deleted without my knowledge..... i was looking for it trust me.

it's all good man

flashguy is offline New Member
    BigMike-

Everything is cool. We are finakits.com and aromakits.net -- all under 361 Media, Inc. We just use the aroma name because some people do not want ANY connection to finakits. So aromakits is a great place to buy candles...and smelly shit like that .

Chem..

www.finakits.com

Thread Information