RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Where the hell is Ron??????

I just wanted to explain why I have been slow in answering some email and PM's. Also why I have not been on posting as much lately.

First about a month ago I started a new job with a lot of responsibilities. Also Im not used to the hours yet.

Last week I was just getting back into the AR groove again. That was until I lost the most important man in my life. On Friday my father passed away, in my arms, as I gave him a kiss good-bye. His loss has really been hard on me and my family. It was very unexpected. He was in great shape and was only having a minor surgery.

Anyway I am back from N. Cal. (where my parents live) now. I will be around more (I hope). If you've PMed or emailed me and I haven't replied yet, feel free to do it again to get my ass on the ball. I might go back up for the weekend to help out my Mom but I'll be here till then.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    You are in my prayers man. I don't know what I would do without my dad, he's my best friend. Take your time with everything. We'll be here when you get back.

RON
    Thanks Josh I appreciate it. Like I said I'll be around all I can. I need to keep myself as busy as possible.

RON
    JJ, Thanks man. I was close to my dad too. I just feel like I could have let him know how close more often

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If he was anything like you he was a good man. You and your family are in my thoughts. We're all here for you.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    words can't do much at times like these, but you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...take care of what is important in life first

tatty is offline Member
    Condolences to you and your family.

Went through the same thing with the passing of my grandfather in January.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron i know we don't know each other, but i just want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey big guy

it's always hard to know what to say in times of crisis, but we're all here for you if you need someone to speak with.i'm sorry for your loss and i will pray for you and your family.anything you need don't hesitate to ask.i'll shoot you my phone # through PM if you need someone to talk to.take care of yourself and come back when you feel ready

RON
    Thanks everyone. I knew you guys would be very supportive and I really appreciate it.

EXCESS, He was much greater man than I. Taught me everything I know.

Primo BigMike, Thanks I'll take all the prayers I can get.

Tatty, I lost my grandma last year also. That was a great loss but my dad was like a best friend...even more than I realized.

Partyboy, Thanks bro. I might take you up on the phone call later. I don't think I'm ready to talk about it right now. Even this post was hard.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Life isn't fair. It always ends too soon,& most of the time, to the people who didn't deserve to go. As soon as I hit "Submit Reply" I will have a quick chat w/ your father and let him know what a wonderful, well rounded, respectful son he has raised. Keep your head up bro...we're ALL here for you. Take care and will definately talk soon!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by RON
    I just feel like I could have let him know how close more often
    I feel for you Ron, and even though you feel you should of expressed more closeness with your father, I'm sure he knew and felt the love that you carry for him. It's a strange, disorienting, and unforgettable feeling to have a loved one pass, and only time can mend those feelings we dread. The mourning of his death shall pass in time, but the celebration of his life can be practiced for ever.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Unhappy

My Friend Ron,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss my friend. I know we joke around a lot on the board, but seriously you have my deepest condolences for your loss. I'm very sorry to hear this sad news and wish you and your family only the best in this difficult time. Peace and Take Care.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron you are a very couragous person. You are dealing with something we all want to avoid. I Myself and everyone here are available to you whenever you need us. Take your time in getting back. I hope that everything will turn to the brightest.

You and your family will be in my prayers. I am sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do please let me know. My PM's are always open. Take care boss and God Bless!!!!

freakout is offline Associate Member
    RON

I do not know you and have never spoken to you before. But I hope you have all the strength you need for this period. Take care and be stronger as each day goes by.

Look for us if you ever need anyone to talk to.

Looking back brings sweet memories and sad ones too. But we must learn to pull ourselves up and move on with our lives.

superbeast is offline Member
    I give my deepest sympathies to you and your family. That has to be a terrible loss to have to deal with, one that I cannot even imagine.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    My deepest sympaties to you and your family.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    back to the top...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry on the late response,

I wish you good luck with you and your family getting threw that rough time. Life has unfortunity moments that seem to come out of know where sometimes.

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    Ron, you and your father are in my prayers. Just rememer family comes first before anything, including this board and anything else, once you get all of that together, we will be here man. Stay strong

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am very sad to hear about your loss Ron - but I can say that you were fortunate in that it seems that you were able to be there with him when he passed on.

I am sure that even if he wasnt fully aware of it, that it was a source of comfort to him as he looked on to the man, his son, who would carry his torch to future generations.

Always remember that through you, he will continue to live on, in this earth, in the memories, actions and exploits that you achieve in your lifetime.

May God bless you both and your family

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Sad to hear bro, deep loss there. Be strong, and the best of luck.

RON
    Thanks to everyone for the sentiments. You guys are great.

I can't say that I don't still feel the pain but I'm somewhat better. Tonight I decided to drink the pain away. Yes, I know drinking won't help, but it cant hurt to try. I haven't really drank for some time but I've been eating like shit and haven't been training at all so why not get drunk too. In a couple hours I'll be posting in a drunken stupor (sound familiar Pete)

I really appreciate everyone's sympathy but don't feel sorry for me. I was fortunate enough to have a great man as my father for 30 years. Yes, Im sad he is gone but I still consider my self lucky for all that he taught me while he was here. He was the biggest influence in my life and he gave me all that I have today. No mater how long I live I will never be as smart as him.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Ron
    Sorry to hear about your devistating loss, I know times are tuff, your probably searching for answers that just arent available. Through these tough times, turn to the greater power above and all things will work out. Even though it is tough without your father, he is in a much better place. My prayers are for your strength and courage to tackle this loss. Stay up bro.
    -Cy

Thread Information