partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Britmey To Breathe Sweet Sweet Air!!!!

it went down so hardcore tonight it almost mage me blush!!!!nritney was on point tonight. it was the same show as the vegas one. i'm entirely destroyed right now. i drank tonight!!!!first time in mad tears and i just killed mad bowl hit to unwind after all the excitmemt. yo i'm too tired to talk about it but i will hit up this thread tomorrow w/ full details!!!BTW, i'm wearing my britney concert shirt right now as it will become my new nightshirt to always have her close to me!!hahahahahahahahahaha details on the morrow.........................

NightOp is offline Member
    some things never change......

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You shoulda came back to PaPa's house for the Britney 'post game' party.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    This is so exiting...cant wait for details

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Details bro! Details!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    You shoulda came back to PaPa's house for the Britney 'post game' party.
    By 'post game party' do you mean sitting alone in your house with a bottle of lotion?

ok now i'm in the right state of mind

all i have to say is it was AMAZING!!!the show was so hot it was out of control!!!only words to desribe her was insanely fierce!!!!dancing was hardcore, she looked incredible, and i was throwing down like a mad man.i even got into a fight there, but i'll get into that in a second,hahahaha.i was so pumped up for the show.they had these two wacks ass groups open for her.some girl group which blew and some guy group Lment or some shit.they were weak. once britney came out it was so on. crazy pyrotechnics, laser light show, fireworks, everything.she flew over us on a bungee cord above my seat and everything.i was dancing my ass off for like 3 hours. some prick behind me kept bitching because i was in his gf's way so she could see.so i just ignored him and kept dancing.so this idiot decides he's gonna poke me in the side and ask me to move out of his gf's way. i just blew up!!!!!!!i totally freaked and that's not like me at all.i just turned around and screamed, "then tell that bitch to move!!!" so he looked at me and gave that, "alright", but like he was blowing me off.so i was just like, " do something pussy!!!". he said nothing and i just turned my back to him like , that's what i thought loser. that was during the encore when she came back out for the shower on stage.so i was not moving for anyone.i would have throw my own mother down on the ground and beat her senseless if she got in my way at that point!!!all in all thougth it was great.when she sang Stronger i took off my tanktop and started giving props to the queen bee and she was right in front of us and gave the little bicep shot as she walked by.that was a complete rush because she ackowledged it.i mean we were right there in front of her.it was dope because she could have just blown us off and been like yeah right.it was a really awesome performance.even if you don't like the songs or her you have to respect the time and dedication it takes to perform a show of that magnitude throughout a complete US tour.it was tight.i tried all day to get tickets to the show tonight at the meadowlands.i wished i order them when i got the ones for atlantic city. it was worth 10 times the price of my ticket!!!i'm still pumped from it.i'm not into concerts because i like the dancing and choreography aspect of shows, but this was top notch from all angles.i could go on all day.w/ the exception of that dick monger opening his mouth only to be embarassed in front of his gf, it was a sick ass night. i left the show went to Ceasar's had dinner w/ this mommy sitting next to me.i had to wait like an hour by the time she dropped off her kid in some town called brigatine, but we met up, went to Venice Bar in the hotel and got our smooch on down at the beach by trump plaza.hahahaha.nothing crazy.no sex just playing around for fun.AC has mad security on the beach so we couldn't get crazy.i'm definitely not caling her tonight.one because i'm off to the hamptons tomorrow w/ my LA friend and two, i'm nobody's daddy,hahahaha.i just wanted to nail her because i was amped from the show.mad girls everywhere throwing mad looks.i got in AC at like 2pm so by the time i got home i was shot.i was thinking more about sleep than ass by 3am since i got up mad early, but yeah BRITNEY ROCKS!!!!it was such a tease to have met her in person and then have to sit in the crowd but well worth every penny spent!!!
    Last edited by partyboynyc; 07-06-2002 at 02:57 PM.

THE GOLDEN TICKET!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Britmey To Breathe Sweet Sweet Air!!!!-ticket.jpg  

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    I am cracking up at your post- (throw down your own mom). Really funny. I am glad you had fun.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself, did you smuggle in a camera? Got pics, post'em---dont keep us waiting.
    -Cy

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    PartyBoy you're a funny mother *ucker, Glad you had a good time.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sounds like a great night bro! Big lol at the dude behind you and to the mommy comment.

it's a good thing i didn't try to smuggle a camera

they were searching people hardcore and making them get out of line and go back to their cars or hotel rooms w/ the cameras.these two girls in front of me had to leave the line and we were waiting like an hour just to get to the security.it must have taken them a least another hour to get in after they got thrown out of line.
    yeah it was such a good time except for that bastard behind me.i was still pissed about him yesterday!!!i'm glad i probably ruined his night that fuck!!oh yeah and ma dukes was chill too,hahahahaha

superbeast is offline Member
    Okay, I just lost a lot of respect for several AR members!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Smile

Way to go Party. I wish I would have been there. I bet Britney looks even better in person than on TV. Party on Brother.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Britney is hot.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Partyboy, Paryboy, Partyboy............
    Couyd it be that our king of whoredom has finnally meet the woman who could tame him into settleing down???????
    IC

PS. Glad your night went well although I expected the little prick behind you to lose his girl to you in the arugument. Now that would have been a really cool story in itself. he,he

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    Fuck....it's as if we all just got out of a Jay and Silent Bob movie!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    What was she wearing when she had the shower???? Britney is so pretty, want to touch the hi-ney!!!!!!

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Holy fuck titan-that is a badass avatar.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    ihateclowns.com

Thread Information