BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Arnold never lifts weights

Ok.. i just have to get this off my chest, and maybe get a few more views on this.. it really fucking bothers me.. Seriously.

These motherfuckers in Hollywood don't know how to write a script. Out of all the fucking Arnold movies i have watched i have yet to see him lifting weights, or stick to a descent diet that could account for his size. Is it just me or has anybody else noticed this too?

The movie True Lies, Arnold is sitting down to a plate of spaghettie, Umm yumm.. That's all i see him eat in that movie, and he never touched a single weight, Ok ok he had a busy week i understand this. Look at his fucking partner Tom Arnold. hahaha. i rest my case.

Total recall, he was a jackhammer operator. Ok he got his arms that big from using a jack hammer all day for a long time.. ok kewl, But has anybody seen him eat a descent meal? Me neither,, Ohhh but wait.. he was not a jack hammer operator. He was really Quad. Quad was a bigshot, so maybe they had a gym on mars.

Kindergarten Cop, Im not even going to talk about this.

I'll be shocked if anybody actually posts a reply to this thread. Im seriously curious if anybody else ever wonders about this shit.
    My g/f always tell me to shutup. She says i fuck the movie up.

IMO spiderman sucks. I have not seen it, but answer me this. How in the hell is some dude gonna shoot a "fully spun" web outta his hand? A fully spun web. If a fucking spider can't accomplish this feat how in the hell is spiderman going to do it. It would be better if spidermand shot a single strand of web outta his ass, and then spun it really really fast.

Don't get me wrong im a big Arnold fan, but damn those Hollywood dudes suck major ass.

Ok flame away.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Kindergarten Cop, Im not even going to talk about this. <-- funny

I dont think they have time to put in scenes were arnold pumps at the bench or calcylates his carb intake, wouldnt be interesting seeing that either in a action movie.

And for the Spiderman movie...itīs not real...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    wow...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You also missed another Arnold issue, they never show him popping D-Bols either, and how come there's no syringes anywhere. Why. I'm going to write a letter of complaint.
    *haha*

....maybe arnold wants to be known for more than his physique...i think i read somewhere or heard in an interview that off screen he does do a few sets of whatever to make him looked pumped up...also i dont even think the younger generation even knows too much about his bodybuilding back ground. hes established himself as a great actor to the older and now younger crowd.....imo

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ....maybe arnold wants to be known for more than his physique...
    This is also my opinion we all know that Arnold was the greatest thing to ever happen to bodybuilding but he is all past that now and maybe he wants to be know as more of an actor then a muscle head

Mr Phatass, i agree with you about Arnold wanting to be known for more then his body, but if not for his body he would prolly still be living in Austria as a nobody. I think he owes it to the people to throw a scene in where he's either poppin a d-bol, or downen a nice big glass of Cell-tech, or atleast talking about what he did at the gym the night before.

I have already been to the Arnold website, and i asked him these questions too. I am still waiting on a response, but i'll prolly not get it.

I asked him if he's seen his movies, and if so does he notice something major wrong with ALL of them, Remember Twins? Yes you were on an island for a long ass time, and it showed you learning some sort of fighting, but what i wanted to know is how the fuck you got big, i know the genetic milkshake was supposed to be responsible for it, but come on Arny, get real man.

Josh, WOW is exactly what i was thinking when i saw Commando. That movie did rock, but still again we must get real, he didn't eat a single fucking thing besides that nasty little sandwich that Alissa Millano made him(she's hot now woo). Remember when Arnold was holding the little dude up over the cliff? Did anybody notice the cable that was really holding him up? They should of cut that scene out, i was crushed as a kid when i seen that shit. Kids should not have to feel the pain i felt that day.

pEACE out
    Last edited by BigMike J; 07-07-2002 at 02:53 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    it is the movies bro..the movies..this is holywood remember..if you are going to get into this topic let start on the matrix movie...do you know anyone who can dodge a bullet like that. It is the movies..it is supposed to be like that. About the commando sandwhich..I am sure he didn't have time to eat..he only had 10hours or so..I am sure chicken breasts and brown rice wasn't the first thing on his mind.

How many movies have you seen and you never see the person go to the shitter?

enough said!!!

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    two words, Pumping Iron.
    Thats the only movie worth any honest shit bout' Arnold.
    Talkin about making Franco his bitch, big Lou popping a bunch of some sort of pills in the morning. Now thats a classic Arnold flick.

-anabolicmyo

Originally posted by Shredz
    it is the movies bro..the movies..this is holywood remember..if you are going to get into this topic let start on the matrix movie...do you know anyone who can dodge a bullet like that. It is the movies..it is supposed to be like that. About the commando sandwhich..I am sure he didn't have time to eat..he only had 10hours or so..I am sure chicken breasts and brown rice wasn't the first thing on his mind.

How many movies have you seen and you never see the person go to the shitter?

enough said!!!
    Yes, but the Matrix was a movie about a counterfit world made to turn humans into batterys', so of course Neo could dodge bullets, he was "the one" living in a dream world. Not that you got me onto the Matrix i have another question that i often wondered about that move.. What if in the matrix you were a bobybuilder. And then you woke up in the real world just to see that shit was not like it was in the dream world, and in turn you are now a skinny fucker. Now when you went back in to the matrix would your residual self-image be the same as it was before you woke up, or would it have changed to you now being a skinny fucker? Makes you wonder.

About the shitter part.. your right. This thread is now dead. thank man
    Last edited by BigMike J; 07-07-2002 at 06:33 PM.

Originally posted by anabolicmyo
    two words, Pumping Iron.
    Thats the only movie worth any honest shit bout' Arnold.
    Talkin about making Franco his bitch, big Lou popping a bunch of some sort of pills in the morning. Now thats a classic Arnold flick.

-anabolicmyo
    Im going to go check that out.. thanks

BIG MIKE J

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigMike J
    [B]Mr Phatass, i agree with you about Arnold wanting to be known for more then his body, but if not for his body he would prolly still be living in Austria as a nobody. I think he owes it to the people to throw a scene in where he's either poppin a d-bol, or downen a nice big glass of Cell-tech, or atleast talking about what he did at the gym the night before.

i guess if the role kinda called for it then yes...show us some work-outs and nutritional scenes...but what ever DO NOT INCLUDE CELL-TECH for anything..lol

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J

Yes, but the Matrix was a movie about a counterfit world made to turn humans into batterys', so of course Neo could dodge bullets, he was "the one" living in a dream world. Not that you got me onto the Matrix i have another question that i often wondered about that move.. What if in the matrix you were a bobybuilder. And then you woke up in the real world just to see that shit was not like it was in the dream world, and in turn you are now a skinny fucker. Now when you went back in to the matrix would your residual self-image be the same as it was before you woke up, or would it have changed to you now being a skinny fucker? Makes you wonder.

No picking on the Matrix! And if you noticed in it....Neo had the same body size when he awoke in the "real world." Regardless though, if you were a body builder in the "pretend world" and were awoken in the "real world"...your residual self image would remain the same if you went back.....Neo's hair and places he knew were still there after he found out it was all fake.....shit..now i'm even confusing myself....

I just read my last post about the matrix. Now either the mods are fucking with me or im a fucking retard. Because i seen like 12 spelling mistakes, it must be the mods

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    Although it wasn't one of the best Arnold movies, in Batman and Robin they said he was an Olympic decathlete (notice that the first four lettes and in Stay Hungry he played a Bodybuilder....gotta love that scene with Arnold doing bicep curls with a mask and cape on!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by AnabolLecter75
    Although it wasn't one of the best Arnold movies, in Batman and Robin they said he was an Olympic decathlete (notice that the first four lettes and in Stay Hungry he played a Bodybuilder....gotta love that scene with Arnold doing bicep curls with a mask and cape on!
    Bicep curls with mask and cape? WTF post a pic please!

PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC, that is all.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Do you smoke bud?

Why do you ask? Are you affiliated with the Department of Corrections?

Of course i don't smoke.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 07-08-2002 at 01:41 PM.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Please no Matrix and no Keanu! I hate that fucking guy.

I don't see people shit in movies or fuck during the opening so I understand where a kid came from in the movie. Point is.... You don't always need to know how everything got the way it is, just what's going on during the next 2 hours.

Reality\dream movies: eXistence, Momento, and all of the Nightmare on elm street movies just to name a few.

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    If Arnold ever does a historically correct movie, I'm sure it will have some of the stuff you are looking for. In his movies, it isn't necessary to say how he got to look that way - it isn't part of the story. It was never meant to be realistic - just like Spiderman, Superman and Dudley Doright
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC, that is all.

These are the best pics I could find from Stay Hungry with Arnold in the mask and cape. The movie is full of bodybuilders (Franco, Ken Waller, etc) They are preparing for the Mr. Universe I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's another one
    Attached Images Attached Images

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like somebody needs a hug!!!! Its going to be alright BigMike. You forgot about the movie Jingle All The Way, that really sucked!!!

lol. i did forget about that movie. Thanks for reminding me

It's a movie for God sakes, there isn't going to be a scene where Arnold is benching with Franco Columbo.

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    Don't you get it Arnold was born genetically perfect! He doesn't have to work out!

metz

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm bumping because its so stupid I laughed my a$$ off!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Wow, what a bump! Still funny tho, my god........

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The French Curler
    It's a movie for God sakes, there isn't going to be a scene where Arnold is benching with Franco Columbo.
    Exactly!

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Yeah Movies.... But for the sake of the post:

In Jingle all the way Phil Hartman says to Arnold: "You can't bench press your way out of this one".

There you have it. Weight training reference... Can this crap end now?? LOL

Cry0smate<~~~~ Owns every Arnold movie on DVD...

Thread Information