Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mando is offline Associate Member
    on the animal planet here in the u.k i once saw how they treat dogs in china , it was soooooooo sickening i threw up right there in my living room , these dickheads put them in little chicken cages with their mouths tied then they break the legs of the dogs so they can't move at all ...they then sell them in markets and put them in sacks...the sight of those dogs lying there in pain ......... the look in their eyes ....it was plain horrible , my wife was so upset she didnt eat for 2 days , she also refused to see the world cup cause of the same reason ........i wish i could catch someone in the act , i would totallyyyyyyyy loose it....

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mando
    on the animal planet here in the u.k i once saw how they treat dogs in china , it was soooooooo sickening i threw up right there in my living room , these dickheads put them in little chicken cages with their mouths tied then they break the legs of the dogs so they can't move at all ...they then sell them in markets and put them in sacks...the sight of those dogs lying there in pain ......... the look in their eyes ....it was plain horrible , my wife was so upset she didnt eat for 2 days , she also refused to see the world cup cause of the same reason ........i wish i could catch someone in the act , i would totallyyyyyyyy loose it....
    How could they do that to a dog??? Let alone any animal...the bulldog in my avatar is mine...she is like my kid. I would flip out if anyone ever hurt her...Damn, I can't believe how some people can be so cruel to animals...They love you unconditionally...animals make peoples lives so much better!!

mando is offline Associate Member
    i know bro ! i have an alsatian dog called rex he loves and protects my family with his life , he does'nt leave to eat until everyone has left to sleep , those ppl who eat dogs n cats are pure cruel , these animals are soooooo lovin yet some assholes wanna eat em, i feel so helpless at the situation .......drives me insane , i would easily break a guys neck on the issue and think about it later..my temper gets the better of me in such situations.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Mando and Woodsy,

I know how you feel Bro's. I got a dog also which I love like a kid. If someone tried to hurt my dog I would probably kill them. I don't know how or why people can do such things to animals. Thats a terribly sad story Mando. I simply could not have watched it. I don't blame you for being sick. Peace and Take Care.

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in total agreement with you Pete! That kind of stuff fires me up also and I would love to come face to face with any of those cowards! I'd stick their shotguns up their ass sideways and reach down thier throats after I ripped their heads off and pull the fucking trigger!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information