Ikillpeople is offline New Member

i have some serious road rage!

i don't know about u guys but i can not handle driving on the roads these days. it seems that not matter what i always get stuck behind some fuck who drives slow as ass or stuck in a parking lot behind someone who pulls an austin powers(thow it in reverse then drive about 40 times) trying to get out of the space.
    A couples weeks ago i am driving around looking for my brother who was suposed to meet me at his school but forgot to. i finally find him walking down a side street, i look in my mirror and there is no one there so i stop in the middle of the street. just as my brother runs across the street to open the door a guy in a mini van pulls up behind me and starts honking, he was literaly waiting for 5 seconds. so he pulls around me and bloclks me in so i can't go around him and just stops. so i start freaking out and yellling move your fucking car. he was there for about 2 min before i got out of my car. i get out run up to his window and who do i see 17 year old with a wife beater and a bandana on. he was in the car with 3 of his buddies. i am going nuts yelling at him "get out of the fucking car i am going to rip your arms offf". he just took off. so i get back in my car and i feel pretty guitly and i know i shouldn't have done that because if that kid got of out the car it would have been the end of his life.

has anything like this happend to anyone else?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I like your name bro, very low profile

But as Diesel said your only 20 (like me) try and chill, it aint worth killing someone just cause they cant drive.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A most illuminating thread...

When you are sentenced, remember not to drop the soap in the shower.

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: A most illuminating thread...

Originally posted by TNT
    When you are sentenced, remember not to drop the soap in the shower.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Why wouldn't you just do a U turn? If there's no one else on the street why wait for them to move?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You need to chill bro. I completely understand where your coming from, but self control is a necessity of life.
    You may not realize it, but I'm bettin theirs a few people out there that havn't been thrilled about your driving on the road either.
    Take it easy and laugh it off- you'll be happier in the long run.

Ikillpeople is offline New Member
    i know that is what i have been thinking about trying to chill out. u are telling me that no one here has went off the deep end before? i find that hard to belive

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ikillpeople
    i know that is what i have been thinking about trying to chill out. u are telling me that no one here has went off the deep end before? i find that hard to belive
    Maybe some of us HAVE lost it and are telling you to chill so you won't make the same mistakes.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ikillpeople
    u are telling me that no one here has went off the deep end before? i find that hard to belive
    I went off the deep end and ended up in jail. Not worth it.

Since I hate the way people drive I've decided to drive extra slow to piss people off. I'll go 25mph in a 40 and not think twice about speeding up. My gf hates it when I get angry in the car so I figure better to piss off then get pissed on.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    What people should be telling you is that you are sounding more and more like the "young, immature, punk kid who thinks roids makes him a bad ass" Not saying you are this, but 1.You pretty new to this board
    2. Your board name backs up what you are sounding like 3. And most importantly, only jackasses pick fights for dumbass reasons--if your gonna fight, enlist in the service--fight for your country--the way we are headed, we will need people. One last piece of advice---Dont EVER let AS be your excuse for having a short fuse, simply put, its a myth.
    -Cy

Thread Information