BMANN is offline Associate Member

My friend's girlfriends

I have been lifting for about 8 months now, and i jumped from 150lb to 172lb. Now my buddie's girlfriends are flirting and hitting on me all of the time. A couple of them are pretty hot, but damn they are my buddies. Has this ever happened to any of you?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    bro's before hoes dude. Women will come and go, but the way you are looked at by your friends stays with you forever. Unless one of these girls is someone that you really feel a connection with, and want a serious relationship with, respect your friends...and if the latter, then talk with your bro about it before going behind his back.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro its happened before, but don't act on it man!

If your bros mean more to you, then don't get them all pissed off at you just cause you wanted to get your dick wet...lol. There are plenty of other chicks out there bro....don't go ruining your friendship by picking your friends GF.

That's just my 2 cents, so take it for what its worth i guess....

I didn't plan on acting on any of it. i just dont know to tell them or just ignore the chicks.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Bronco said it best, bros before hoes. If the ones close to you are flirting, new ones youv've never met will start. I know how it feels, I have lost 80 pounds since October, and so far this summer, the girls are more active towards me than before.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    If your friends don't get mad, go ahead and flirt. Just don't act on it.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Leave 'em alone. There is plenty of ass running around that won't interfere with friends.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    If your as close to your friends as I am to mine, they wouldnt give a shit if you railed one or not.....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

the unwritten rule

you don't mess w/ your friend's ex gfs, present gfs, sisters, mothers, all that.there are too many girls out there unattached to your friends to get with.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with everybody on this thread. Your friends trust you just as you trust them. I had one of my friends ladys try to suck me off.. i told her to stop it (she was pretty hot too), and then i told my homey to drop her ass. Like a dumbass he didn't

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Where were them hoes when you weren't that big? Nowhere cuz they don't really give a shit about you, but I bet your friends were around then. Toss them hoes to the curb and go get you some STRANGEHOLE

lextheflex is offline Junior Member
    stra
    Last edited by lextheflex; 11-05-2018 at 04:15 AM.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Toss them hoes to the curb and go get you some STRANGEHOLE
    Vegas Kid always cracks me up...when I see him as the last poster I have to click the thread to see what he had to say...

$uperman is offline Member

Re: the unwritten rule

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    you don't mess w/ your friend's ex gfs, present gfs, sisters, mothers, all that.there are too many girls out there unattached to your friends to get with.
    took the words out of my mouth , you dont mess w/ any immediate family of your bros. same w/ ex gurlfriends , thats just a no no. the guys are right , if you're being noticed by these gurls then other SINGLE gurls will notice you too. its just not worth the guilt bro.... trust me

shorty2big is offline Member
    never screw your frineds over. There is soo much tang out there for you to be bangin'. Just take it as a compliment and move on.

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    ALWAYS Bro's before ladies, ALWAYS!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Lil D
    ALWAYS Bro's before ladies, ALWAYS!

A little more tactfull, but same idea!

Re: My friend's girlfriends

Originally posted by BMANN
    [Now my buddie's girlfriends are flirting and hitting on me all of the time. A couple of them are pretty hot, but damn they are my buddies. Has this ever happened to any of you? [/B]
    ....never screw your friends over..but the more you resist the more they'll want you.....i would ask those chicks to set you up with one of their single friends.....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

old expression

DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!!! if your friend is a true friend, he's been there for you during the good AND bad times in your life.is all that loyalty worth bangin' some chick for one night?if it is, you'd be my friend for about 2 seconds before my friends would have you dick sent to your family in a box.think before you do anything

xplicit is offline Member
    First off if ur buddy has a few girls hes screwing around with then i dont think he woudl care if you hook up with one or two of them, if he cared for any of these girls he wouldnt be seeing a few girls at the same time. If i was seeing a few girls at the same time and they wanted to hook up with one of my friends fuck it go for it i wouldnt care. Talk to your freind about it and maybe you and him can get double team one of those broids peace bro

Boner is offline New Member
    If you have but one true friend you have more than your share......

GO HIT THAT SHIT!! I"m sure they would too at the blink of an eye.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    make em work for you. have them introduce you to good looking women. that way everybody is happy

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    Where were them hoes when you weren't that big? Nowhere cuz they don't really give a shit about you, but I bet your friends were around then. Toss them hoes to the curb and go get you some STRANGEHOLE

WELL SAID VEGAS! FUNNY TOO....

hell ya, actually that's what i have been doing.

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!! Just enjoy the rise in self esteem...but that's it! I've been situations like that before, it's fun until you act on it. Like many of the guys that threaded before, your friends will last forever. And the feeling of guilt that results from anything happening. There's plenty of tail around to chase. No need for used goods, especially your buddies'.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Like the fellows said, keep away. Hurting a man in that sense, much less a man who is a friend is just plain wrong.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Take Jeffs advice .. if these chicks are so hot then they have to have some hot ass friends hanging around them .. tell them they need to hook you up with one of their fine ass friends .. then let them hook you up and knock the dust of their pussy one by one .. instead of banging one of your buddys girlfriends and loosing a good friend you can be banging all or her girlfriends ... Goodluck bro !!!

Thread Information