Thread: Read this!!

fiveit is offline New Member

Read this!!

Hey everyone, I have had a gyno problem for the past 2 years, When I gained huge weight naturally 2 years ago I got gyno as well (69 pounds in 3 months I grew) Naturally too!!! 13 meals a day.. its true.

I hated looking at my chest in the mirror. I would never take of my shirt ever. I look good with it off just not comfortable thats all. I went and got both of nipples pierced, and man does it ever look good. I loved taking off my shirt now, and a few people are like you look tough like that. Maybe this could be a fix for some who hate looking at there chest and seeing breasts not pecks. sugury saver for me. I mean I can tell there is gyno there but others are looking at the rings not the problem, tell me what you guys think...?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, that sounds like a super solution to gyno. Just pierce your nipples.

Dumbass

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    whatever works for you bro

just a suggestion...

Hey I am not a dumbass for something like that. There are many people that I know that have gyno both from drugs and naturally. It was just an option for some people stuck with the problem. This will be my last posting of this board because of such criticism from others, Suggestions are what makes this world go round.. Without them we have no parks, school, highways, or shopping malls, etc...

Thanks

OK bye.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey fiveit, most people on this board aren't so critical. Perhaps lush is just having a bad day or something. I appreciate the comment and to tell you the truth, I got a fat ass freind who peirced his "man boobs" and although they don't look great, they do look better than before...I think. Any helpful comments are appreciated around here.

Nice...

Well, Thanks then.. My body looks great except for my nipples, I had to do something and could not afford the $3500 (can) surgury... I thought this might help at least one other person..

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Lush.....chill bro, there is absolutely no need for that.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    lush, i was laughing...no flame for either of you though, his opinion is definately welcome, i have gyno real bad but i think i'll just roll with the surgery for now, heh 2 weeks to go! (excited), i wont take my shirt off either, so i know how he feels, my chest is fucking thick too, i just got extremely bad gyno as a teen when i was eating too poorly and smoking pot. (what bad decisions) so its a shame i dont get to show it off since i've worked so hard to get it where it is. hopefully the surgery will work out well and i can get you guys some before and after pics, take care

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    hey fiveit...good on y'ah if you feel better 'bout yourself. Just let that flame flicker out bro 'cause there was no need for it.

Ok, ok- I'm a dick- I do that sometimes. Don't sweat me at all fiveit- I'm just another anonymous 'net dork.

And yet as I read that original post again..... must fight urge to burn.... piercing is not solution to gyno.... must find constructive response...

solution

Hey I never said that it was a solution, It made me feel alot better looking in the mirror and the girls love it, A LOT! I am still searching for the right thing to do about my gyno. but for $50 bucks, it looks good for the mean time...

pump man is offline Junior Member
    hey fiveit we are all here doing thing's to ourselves to make us fell better about our self so ,don't worry about the negative aditude bro.opinion's are like assholes every body has one!but some seem to show there's a little more than other's!!!!!!!!! good luck with the gyno......

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    If that makes you feel good then do it. Also bro every one of us on here look at there self alot and see all kinds of shit on there own body that they dont like and most of it people dont see it. I know theres alot of WWE watchers on here and the next time you watch wrestling, look for "Test" he's had gyno for over a year now. And you think with all that money he would get that taken care of. Not everybody will notice it but guys like us can point it out in a heartbeat. I guess its natural to us.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    i was actually watching smackdown tonight, and that was the first thing i noticed on test, his gyno.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    LOL! lush your a riot bro.

David B. is offline Member

Re: Read this!!

Originally posted by fiveit
    Hey everyone, I have had a gyno problem for the past 2 years, When I gained huge weight naturally 2 years ago I got gyno as well (69 pounds in 3 months I grew) Naturally too!!! 13 meals a day.. its true.

Just 'cause you have some fat on your chest doesn't necessarily mean you have gyno. You could just be genetically predisposed to grow fat there.

--dnb

BIG R is offline Member
    Lush.....You are an Ass! I don't think you are funny at all. Your a F*cking Flammer.

Fiveit- Just say the word and all of the AR site will spank Lush's stupid ass.

I hope you find a solution for your gyno. Surgery is the best answer.

Peace to you bro! Lush....You are still an ASS!!!

R

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with David B. on this one. Sounds like you may have estrogenic fat deposits in chest which does not necessarily mean you have gyno. I bet your chest looks a lot better when your nipples are hard because it helps hide the fat and the piercings keep your nipples hard. It is not a solution for gyno but can improve your look.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This doesn't belong in steroid questions, so I moved it.

Thread Information