Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member

Cool Problem with my knees

Lately my knees have really been bothering me. I think that it is because of the heavy squats I was doing. They hurt whenever I have to lift myself up from a kneeling position. Has anyone else had this problem before, and how did you help yourselves?
    Thanks guys,

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Bro i have had the same problems with my knees lately, i'm a welder so i'm always kneeling on the floor, i have started taking glucosimine(sp) i take about 1.5 grams a day i stopped doing squats for the time being and all i do now for quads is extensions and (depending how my knee feels) leg press. i know its hard to stop squatting but you have to give your knees a break. That's all i do and they have started to feel better they just need a rest.

Hey, Thanks alot man! I just started taking glucosamine and have also stopped squating for about a week. Thanks for the info.

no probs hope you knees feel better.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    My knees hurt non stop. Ive had knee surgery and it didnt help. The only thing I could think of is put ice on your knees. I think winstrol could take care of it!!!!!!!

cube is offline Junior Member
    bro, go have a doctor check it out. I know its a pain in the ass and expensive, but you can't afford to mess around with your knees. better safe than sorry.

cube.

Originally posted by titanstigers333
    My knees hurt non stop. Ive had knee surgery and it didnt help. The only thing I could think of is put ice on your knees. I think winstrol could take care of it!!!!!!!
    Just a question doesn't winni make your joints worse if they hurt already i thought deca was good for your joints?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny is bad on the joints for some people. Deca is a quick fix, but don't take it for the purpose of knee recovery.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Good call by Excess on this one. I'd keep taking the Glucosamine and I'd ice down your knees at least 2 times a day, especially on leg day, you might want to look into taking and anti-inflammitory also...

Thanks alot guys. Currently I've quite squating alltogether. I'm taking glucosamine, and will start iceing my knees. Also, I guess you're right, I should get it checked out. Better to be safe with something like this. I don't want to end up with permanent injuries that might screw me for ever squating agian. Or for getting out of bed for that matter!

Thread Information