JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Why I'm such a Fukkup.... pt.1

I figured I'd share this with ya'll, maybe writing all this down will make me realize the severity of the thing's I've done lately. First of all, I got my health insurance drug test results back yesterday - DENIED, due to "abnormal lab results" aka drugs. I don't even like smoking weed, and I thought I was clean, but evidently I wasn't. My parents get back in town Saturday and I get to tell them about this. I haven't drank in almost a month, so I decide to have a few drinks last night - end up getting trashed, trying to hook up with my neighbor, and sleeping through my workout today, all this while on cycle and with a girlfriend. A month ago, the last time I drank before this, a guy I know shows up to a party with some crystal meth and I'm so wasted I do some of it. Anyway, drinking has obviously become a problem for me. Everytime I go out and do something stupid from now on, I'm gonna post a thread about it. Maybe a bunch of people telling me I'm a moron everytime will make me grow up, so flame away, or share some stories of your own.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey, you're aware of the problem. Thats a good start.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, I'm the same way...just try to be aware and think about the consiquences of your actions even when your really fucked up...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Excess is right,

The first step is pinpointing your weak areas, then make plans to change them. Identify what you want out of life and start moving that direction.

Hell i bet 80% of us has been where you are at some point in our lives.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    You're a fucking moron! Does that help?

I used to be a fuck up, but I got a girl to straighten me out. Now my priorities are school, work, and getting big. You just have to look at yourself and what you want in the long run, then go for it. Drinking and smoking all your money away won't show for shit in 5 years. Plus you might as well be throwing your $$ out the window on you cycle if you're going to be doing all that shit.

Trying to sleep with your neighboor is ok if you'll be moving soon.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I know where you come from bro, as do the greater good of us.
    From drugs and alcohol in previous years, I've gone from the Emergency room, to the jail house, to pancake house, to whore house. None good for gains, funds, health, or self respect.
    Bottom line is you know what you need to fix and that means all you have to do now is fix it.
    It's harder then it seems for most and a cake walk for others, but you've got friends and family for support and will power is an adjustable trait.
    Train your will power like you train your body, no pain-no gain.

pitaans is offline New Member
    Wrong friends is a big probleme!!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Like ya'll said, realizing I have a problem is a definite step, now I just need to do something about it. Vegas Kid, I am moving in a week and a half now that you mention it, so the neighbor thing isn't the end of the world. You have a good point Pheedno, it is gonna take some pain and hardship to get where I need to be. I managed to catch a quick workout in today, which is usually my off day, so I kinda made up for the other night. You have a good point too Pitaans, I do have a lot of bad influences around me.

Thread Information