Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Farmer is offline Member

Problem with my friend and Ex-girlfriend *(PLEASE READ)*

*Sorry for the long Post, I hope you understand it all but I really REALLY need some input/help on this *

Whats up all,

I really need some input on this. Here is the deal, the dude I workout with moved in with me like a month ago. He didn't know my girlfriend at the time (My girlfriend and I were'nt together technically but working things out). Anyhow, he saw pictures of her and said she was really hot and what not. Anyway, one day My girlfriend and I went to his work and they met each other. A few days after that I was telling him how we were having problems and what not, everytime I would saying something about her he would just reply with "Man she's hot dude, She's awesome"...Anyway about a week after that I was at my house and his cell-phone rings and he shuts his door and is talking for like an hour, when he's done I asked him who was that and he's like April. I was like WTF? why is she talking to you, and he's like were just friends man she just wants to talk. Im like whatever, and the next night Im sitting in my room and he comes in and gives me the phone and he tells me its April and she wants to talk to me, I get on the phone and she is yelling at me about all this stuff that my buddy had told her about me. It was all little stupid stuff like, girls I thought were cute and stuff. Anyhow, he told her a bunch of stuff that didn't even matter but stirred up problems between my girlfriend and I, mind you we already were on shaky ground. I was pissed off because he got in the middle of my business after only like a week of knowing my girlfriend. In my opinon you just don't do that type of thing. Anyway it comes down to, everynight while Im at work or my buddy is at work on the weekends he is talking to my ex-girl now, and this passed weekend he went up north with his family and just "Happened" to stop by and chill with her, and they hung out and drank together and stuff. I talked to her on the phone a day ago and she's like I really like John. So im stuck here in the middle and feel that my buddy was going behind my back this whole time and kind of hitting on my Ex-girlfriend when she was in a vulnerable situation (We were trying to work things out between us) in a sense he was getting her on the "rebound". I just want to know if I have hte right to be pisssed off. Because I believe if he would have never talked to her about me and her in the first place my ex-girlfriend and I might have been able to work things out, but now the situation is looking like they are going to get together.....to say the least I am f*cking furious.

Please give me some comments or responses
    Last edited by Farmer; 07-22-2002 at 04:43 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was me I'd probably do something that would give me 15-20 years in Kingston Penn to the guy.... BUT

tell them BOTH how you feel, and get pissed at your friend. If you want this girl, show her, and show her your friend decieved you. Then ask her, would she want a relationship with a guy that decieves his "best friend" then she'd realise he's not be trusted (hopefully) and your are the good one.

btw - Im amazed your still sane after experiencing that IMO

Good luck, PM me if you need too

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Drop them both If they really gave a shit about you this wouldn't be happening.

Iron horse I don't agree, It takes two right you shouldn't just be pissed at him you should be just as pissed at her, she knows what she's doing and if you beat him down why not her too she's just as guilty. So IMO the beat down is not an option.
    As far as the trust issue is concerned do you really want to be with a girl who jumps at any guy who hits on her? She can't be trusted either!

Also I don't care how hot she is REMEMBER THIS For every hot girl out there there's some guy somwhere sick of her shit!!! And for a reason.

xxxl83

righton is offline Senior Member
    Tell them both to FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! No REAL friend would even think about talking to his bud's g/f for a coulpa hours and then coveniently show up at her place outta town if he didn't have something else in mind!! You can do a hellava lot better than those two!! FUCKEM!!!!!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro I've been there before.... no real friend would screw you over like that and honestly neither would any girlfriend with any morals and self respect, but the two of you weren't really together for that period of time so it kind of changes things on her end... Point is you probably want to bash his fucking skull in like any guy, but then you just end up in a cage getting your desert everynight from some 350lb inmate named Bubba... so just write it off as experience and be careful who you call your friend.....

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I've been in almost the exact same situation. Honestly, I wish I had something more positive to tell you, but.. screw them both. Its pure disrespect towards you, plain and simple. Do you deserve that? Hell no..

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    WHIP that motherf#@kers ass! I have a temper like that, so that just my view. To me its seems like he was being a sneaky bitch trying to get in your girls ass. He had that shit planned from the get go. Like xx said, drop them both like a bad habit, rather than whip that ass. If he is staying with you......OUT-->JMO

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Did you break up with her or did she break up with you??? You're right, your friend is using her vulnerablility to move in. If she is in anyway jealous or pissed at you, then she is enjoying the hell out of making you jealous with him. This guy sounds like a real fuck, but don't rule the girl out just yet; understand you may have hurt her and she may be trying to get back at you.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would knock him the fuck out. Your bros shouldnt talk anything behind your back and tell your girlfriend the stuff you tell him. He's a piece of shit. I would kick him out. "Fuck slitin her throat cut this bitches head off".

Farmer is offline Member
    You guys have no idea how happy/relieved I am to read all these comments. I thought I was just crazy or something, Im seriously caught in a hard spot ya'll. I get pissed off at myself during the day for letting these thoughts crowd my brain, I get mad at myself in essence for letting them win, by causing me this pain and they are not even around. When I told my bro that he was a fuck for telling her all that stuff he said "Man, I was just trying to help, she wanted to talk to you but didn't know how, I was just trying to help" I think he fooled me for a second, I should've known he was after ass the whole time. He would always get depressed about not having a girl and all this shit. I dunno though, I've always been the type of person to give someone the benefit of the doubt, ya know what I mean? I seriously need to start living by the "Dont Trust Anyone" motto. When it comes down to it a person can really only trust themselves, especially in a situiation where this is something for a person to gain (In this case my x-girl). I hate to be saying this and actually starting to believe the fact that my bro would do this shit to me. I remember dreaming last night about this shit, about them being together. I woke up so mad this morning and I didn't really know why, until I started remembering my dream. But you guys are seriously the best, Just getting home from work and reading this stuff is letting some of the steam go (Don't worry this shit aint over ) I really appreciate it.

Your bro,

Farmer

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I would drop them both.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Kick his ass out! Tell your ex girl to screw. Go out and get laid... that always helps me forget

adaptations is offline Member
    woah sounds like a situation i was in...except my ex and him were friend befor ei knew her...so HE would call her, but HIDE it from me....but thing is, SHE would tell me everything, because there was nothing going on.
    But i went to NY for a week and a half, and he hung out with her around ALL his boys(playing it off like shes his girl) and when i got back SHE told me they hung out..and HE didnt...
    He was living with me at the time....for 2 FUCKING YEARS!
    I fucking hate the kid, hes in jail right now for intent to murder...
    I hope he is getting raped many times by big black dudes...

Tru friends wont fuck you over.
    Dont deal with that shit. It isnt worth it, kick that fucker out of your house.

adaptations is offline Member
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you got me ALL fired UP!!!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    He's the guy she's going complaining about you to, and he's using that to get her trust and confidence. Same shit happened to me bro. Best thing you can do now is kick his ass out, kick her to the curb, and wait for him to fuck her over so you can tell her you told her so.
    What ever you do, don't crawl back to her, don't sympathize with her, and don't give your former friend the idea that it's OK.

Cali is offline Female Member
    You need to just forget about them both. As far as giving people the benefit of the doubt...I've had that backfire on me SOOO many times!!! It's hard to believe sometimes that a friend could do something so shitty so you try to rationalize it with the benefit of the doubt. You don't need people like that around ya.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Remember, bros before hos...obviously this guy insn't your bro!! Dump them both, you can never trust either one of them...Don't get mad at yourself for being angry at the situation...you are feeling the same things any normal person would be feeling...Whatever you do, don't try to get back with her, you will never be able to trust her and it will be more heartache than you would want to deal with...Keep your head up and find yourself a new girl...and a new roommate!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, first of all he never was your friend if he went behind ytour back to get your girl. Secondly, if anyone of my "friends" did this I would kick the shit out of them. Becasue they are not my friends...just an asshole. However, it is not all the guys fault, your girl is at fault as well.

Like bros have said her in orevious posts, you need to drop her and kick him out. Stay tough and find a women who will be true to you. Good luck boss!!!!!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    atleast he could have told u he was goin after your girl. how close r u and your boy?maybe your boy is just thinkin with hes dick right now instead of his brain we all do it sometimes...but its still foul what he did to ya.. i would diffently kick da bitch to da curb though...but its your call on your boy. me and my friends never let pussy get between us...if we both wanna fu*k a girl we just share but then again this wasnt just any chickenhead this was your girl so i can understand why your so pissed off.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Kick the living shit out of him. Of course this will not help relations between you and your ex but the realtionaship is most likely already finished anyway. Kick his ass, you'll feel better afterwards.
    IC

BigLou is offline New Member
    These times test how strong of a person you are. Keep your head up! Remember the best revenge is living well.

Farmer is offline Member
    Man, I know I don't know you guys personally but I feel like I've got family here, I deeply appreciate everything you have all said. I am handling it well now and Im discussing this stuff and being straight up with both of them. AR has been a great outlet for me to discuss this situation and come to terms with myself and what the hell is going on. It makes it even more tough becuause I've been with her since almost two years now (mind you I just turned 19) but it wasn't some BS poontang relationship, it was deep. But once again I wanna thank you guys for taking the time to read my L-O-N-G post(s) and taking the time to repsond with more than just "Fuck 'em" you guys/girls gave me thought out explanation/reasoning and I appreciate it. I'll keep in touch, hopefully i'll be posting more about what this board is made for, but this shit is life and life can be a bitch.

peace

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Bro's before ho's ............ I think that means whoop his ass first!

shorty2big is offline Member
    Kick his ass the fuck out and tell her to fuck off. No need to get violent though. It's not worth ending up in the clink. There are soo many more fish out there-so start fishing!!!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Oh yeah you might as well twist out one of your ex-girls friends that's always a nice touch to piss her off give her some of her own medicine.

xxxl83

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BigLou
    These times test how strong of a person you are. Keep your head up! Remember the best revenge is living well.
    True but only after I kicked that pricks ass a few times and kicked the bitch out...

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, my advice is make sure you just don't do anything that might land U in jail.... My advice is either get him outa your place or find a new place to live...Second, as for the chick, drop her like yesterday's paper and forget her... You don't want a person who'll cheat on you "cause you're on a break" especially since you're trying to make things work... Basiclly give her the silent treatment or act like you don't know and have never known her, cause she just about as much scum as the other guy...
    He provided the temptation and she took the offer... Nobody was forced into doing anything against thier will... Thierfore both are equally guilty and equally scum

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Just dump them both man, theres enought stress in life, you dont need to deal with that aswell, you deserve better than to be caught up in their bullshit.

Just go and pick up some other chick plenty more out there

Darko is offline New Member
    Bro I say move on, if he was truely a good friend he would not have done that, find a new roomate and kick his lame ass out. Find a new girl too bro, you are probly fairly young to bro, lots more girls around, it sounds like it wasn't ment to be with this one anyway.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Ditch 'em both! You don't need a Jerry Springer situation on your hands.

BIG R is offline Member
    Drop them both and have a good life. Fuck that shit.............Neither one of those idiots are worth your time of day.

R

Farmer is offline Member
    Damn I think the census is 100% one way

---> Problems

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Fuck him Bro!!!!!! The next time your traing chest and he decides to max out and is on that last rep looking for a little help from u spotting, turn your back and let the fucker get smashed under the bar LOL

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Ditch 'em both! You don't need a Jerry Springer situation on your hands.
    No doubt man, I thought stuff was starting to come through. This stuff would've been droped in no time but I've been with/not with sorta thing this girl for damn near 2 years....

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, like everybody else said get rid of them both, then go find his mom and lay some pipe to her. That will teach him a lesson.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

what's the abridged version??

that was way too long to read. so what's going on here.i'll give you my expert advices!!!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Dude's friend is trying to score with his ex-girlfriend. BTW- the guy lives with him.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

GET THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!YO STR8 UP NAIR IN HIS SHAMPOO BOTTLE!!!!!LET THAT FUCKER TRY AND GET YOUR GIRL W/ A HAIRCUT THAT LOOKS LIKE IT CAME OUT OF A BLENDER!!!
    OR, FIND ONE OF HIS EX'S WHO HATES HIM AND HAVE HER CALL YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE AND LEAVE A MESSAGE THAT SHE WAS JUST TESTED POSITIVE FOR HIV!!!!!CALL BOTH YOUR EX AND THIS FUCK INTO THE ROOM AND SAY POLITELY, " I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS............." THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING GOING ON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!GET THIS FUCK!!!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro same exact shit happened to me before. Ha Ha partyboy I love it that's f_cking hilarious, and will work. F_uckem both a real friend wouldn't do that to you, and she's just as guilty. You did say you were on rocky ground though so he just took advantage of situation. This asshole just looking for a bootay call, and she should realize this as well. Because the way he went behind your back she know's what kind of character this bitch has..
    You'll see who get's the last laugh after this guy treats her like shit, and leaves her high&dry for someone that is hotter then her. She will realize you were the better man, and try to get back with you, and you'll get the last laugh cause you'll find somebody 10 times better that you could trust. Then you could tell her to eat shit. Of course you'll want to kick his ass anyone would, but i wouldn't risk getting into some trouble for a d_ckhead like that. You're only 19 bro there is a sh_t load of chicks out there for ya.. Tough situation, but hey bro it will only make you stronger take it as a learning experience. Easier said then done, but if you keep thinking about them being together all the time it's only gonna make things worse on you. Just write them off, and think about all the better times you have in front of you.
    I can't believe you have such a similar story as me bro, but i got over it and so will you. Damn I'm almost married now, and I never thought I woulod trust women again.. Plenty of hot mamacita's out there for you.
    Good Luck BRO.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    bro, I didn't read all the replies, so this has probably been said, but if you feel betrayed, then you where. Don't let people tell you how you should feel. If it where my situation, I would feel betrayed most definately. And this is a guy that you have taken into your home...what does he have to say about all this? I could never do that to a friend, and she, she isn't what you want if she is willing to do something like this. Your situation sucks bro, sorry.
    bronco

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information