Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Question This one's for Partyboynyc

Sup bro? I know your into E among other things, so I figured you'd be the best to ask. I got some White harts, have you ever had these before? There just a white pill the size of a asprin and have a heart stamped in them. Ah, how perty. I've never done E before, but was thinking of mabey giving it a try on Halloween. Otherwise I'll just get rid of them, I got em for trading a couple caps of G so why not try em huh? Well let me know, thanks.

_SOLID

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    bro your good to go...it says your from cali right?
    well as i see it...all the white hearts found in or around cali are good...have a blast!!!!

youll love em!!
    check em out......

http://www.dancesafe.org/labtesting/...r_id=&limit=25

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good link cnyce. sometimes that company will test your pills for free

i used to go to raves all the time..like 4 times a week....and once in a while they would have a litrtle table set up and test pills for free...i dunno how...but it was legall...even when there were cops there....it was legall for them to do it...
    i guess itskinda like this site in a way..if your gonna do it be safe ya know?
    havent fuct with that shit in a while though...

Thumbs up yo thanks homie!!

cynce89 much appreciated. I might give it a try 1st time on Halloween.. any advice?

_SOLID

any advice...sure...
    place the fucker on your toung...and swallow like your poppin dbol ! and then drink a glass of OJ....and just wait...
    have a fuckin blast...i remember my first time taking e...
    holy shit i was the man!!!! i was off the walls!! taking to girls, runnin around..if i could get that high again i would def do it again....only if....

have fun man...

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    HEY MAN GO TO WWWPILLREPORTS.COM AND JUST TYPE IN THE NAME AS LONG AS YOU NO THE CORRECT NAME IT CAN TELL YOU ABOUT ANY KIND OF E TAB YOU HAVE DID IT THIS WEEKEND TOLD ME EXCACTLY ABOUT MINE AND BOY WAS IT RIGHT.
    Last edited by JRMY2711; 10-29-2001 at 08:08 AM.

Mike Guest
    The white hearts are good - VERY good quality, clean

Made just a bit north of you and was a lab in Esco where they were being produced as well - very good trip - for first time with those though stick to just one

Oh and don't just swallow - crush it up then swallow as powder

primodonna is offline Female Member
    the more stimulation (i.e. touching, sight (lasers etc)...good hard music)) you get...the harder you will roll...the more fun you will have...drink lots of water even though you won't think you need it...have gum, lollipops...whatever on hand...just something to have in your mouth to suck on later...don't plan on doing ANYTHING the next day except for laying in bed not being able to fall asleep

unlike sex...the first time is USUALLY your best

have fun..white hearts = yummy
    What happens here, stays here

one other thing...86 the alcohol...you don't need it and it will only prevent you from rolling harder...IME

this is true...def 86 any alchohol...not a good combo...

Talking I WUV YOU GUYS.

IM READY TO ROCK NOW. THANKS FOR ALL DA GREAT INFO. I should prob save it for like a dance party or club though huh? I don't want to waste it at a house party that wouldn't be as fun.

you guys are ze best.

_SOLID

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    IT WILL BE GOOD IN HOUSE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOME KICKIN TRANCE MUSIC AND A LOT OF HONEYS TO RUB ALL OVER YOU.

yes it would be fun at a house party...first time i did it was at woodstock...started rolling at like 11:30pm....and we walked around till like 5am talking to girls...screamin...poartying......i had the BEST time of my life...wish i was still there...
    so yea..have girls around..itll make it more fun...because youll be mr.suave, and shit comes out sooo smoooth...atleast it did the first time i rolled...
    aww memories!!
    maybe i should try it again...i havent done that shit in a mad long time....
    hmmmmmmmmmm

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's a tip: Bring Vicks vaporub. That shit feels awesome when on e. Ask a chick who is equally high if she'll rub it all over you. I've done that one and it works every time. I just take my shirt off and let them rub me down. Actually, one time, I was at a rave and a chick was rubbing it on my back and she accidentally cut me or something and I didn't feel it and was running around with blood all over me. Good thing the bouncers were my friends and so told me and cleaned me up. Oops. Anyway, that won't happen to you. Also, fuzzy things feel good to rub all over you. If you have some fuzzy mittens or something, bring 'em.

How could i forget those 2....good calls, nathan. i have a fuzzy hat i always wear and it never fails...come 3 am ppl are rubbing my head like it's some kind of lucky charm

If you don't want to smell like the vicks vapo rub...go buy a vicks inhaler...same effect...less mess

YUUUUCKKKK i hate the smell of vicks...i cringe everytime that i smell it when i go to a party(rave). if anything....go with the inhaler...have someone blow it in your face...or eyes...i dunno never did much for me.
    while were on the subject though. the inhalers were banned in some states due to the fact that kids were using them inproperly and hurting there noses...like drying em up..or something...
    damaging them.

and another thing...the title of this thread does say 'this ones for partyboynyc' doesnt it????

WHERE THE HELL IS HE? hes been called out and and wev yet to hear from him.

partyboy has asked me to speak in his absence

i heard that too about the banning of the inhalers...i also heard that GNC was going to stop selling 5-HTP b/c too many kids were "abusing" it....Whatever TF that means...i don't shop there so i wouldn't know if they did or not.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo you don't snort the inhaler!!

you have to break the bottom and blow through the bottom into teh person's face!!!they inahel it that way and it is off the hook!i've done it to girls and they get liek all paralyzed and start havign liek a fuckign orgasm.i never use the 5htp, i just drink a fat glass of oj on teh way home to kick it back in til we get back to the crib and start bangin otu more shit.i did e at a house party in brooklyn this winter.first time ever and it's wack to me.i need to be at a club.i guess all teh years o doing it in a club and the house just seems wack to me, but it'
    s prob cool if you are into it.i need to be on a stage or platforms w/ the girls or just showing off the body on stage.i have to dance all night.i usually do it for like 12 hrs str8 and i don;'t think i could do that in a house,haha

only 12 hrs? child's play

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

stop

clubs in vegas don't even stay open that long,haha,and hell i have to have timeouts to fuck around and hug and kiss all the common people i knwo when i'm out.these thinag take time away from showing of the dancing skills

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey primo my mate will never forget the first time he took an E he collasped and went into some type of coma - not so cool.Can,t say I,ve done E but if I get the same results off that as I do other things don,t think it would be too wise so for me I,ll keep to old sex for my thrills and yeah the first time is the best?? Who TF ever said that?

Thread Information