Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Toothpaste and Athletes Foot!!!

That's right guys....I took a shower one day and got out and was thinking to myself, well if i used peroxide to kinda cleans my feet after a shower for my athletes foot, then why won't toothpaste work??? Well i tried it and it cleared it all up in 3 days......It was nuts, it stung at first, but it went away quick as hell. Its all gone now, i had it for a long time, useing creams and sh!t that didn't work.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    what kind?

I am not sure what kind, i think Crest...? But it is a teeth whitening toothpaste which i think has more peroxide and whatever else it has to whiten teeth. I am serious about this toothpaste stuff, my feet where getting bad...just my toes. I just got out of the shower and then put my foot in the sink and rubbed toothpaste on them for about a minute then let it sit for maybe 2-3 minutes and then washed it off, and put hydrogen peroxide on my feet right after then got dressed for work.

NO JOKE PEOPLE!!!

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    ketocozonole (sp) is really good too. i had a bunch of ringworm from wrestling that it ate up pretty quick...

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    yummy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    ketocozonole (sp) is really good too. i had a bunch of ringworm from wrestling that it ate up pretty quick...
    ketoconazole

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used it on zits and saddle sores as well. just regular paste, not whitening.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    What exactly is ringworm?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    same thing as athlete's foot, a fungus that infects your skin.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    just piss on your feet in the shower

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    just piss on your feet in the shower

I heard of that, but is it really true, i here that's what guys in prison do??

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Just don't drop the soap.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Toothpaste works at getting rid of pimples, and getting rid of oil skin too.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    same thing as athlete's foot, a fungus that infects your skin.
    Oh..........ok.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    from http://www.dhpe.org/infect/ringworm.html

What is Ringworm?

Ringworm is a contagious fungus infection that can affect the scalp, the body (particularly the groin), the feet, and the nails. Despite its name, it has nothing to do with worms. The name comes from the characteristic red ring that can appear on an infected person's skin. Ringworm is also called Tinea.

What is the infectious agent that causes Ringworm?

Ringworm is caused by several different fungus organisms that all belong to a group called "Dermatophytes." Different Dermatophytes affect different parts of the body and cause the various types of Ringworm:

Ringworm of the scalp
    Ringworm of the body
    Ringworm of the foot (athlete's foot)
    Ringworm of the nails

How do people get Ringworm?

Ringworm is spread by either direct or indirect contact. People can get Ringworm by direct skin-to-skin contact with an infected person or pet. People can also get Ringworm indirectly by contact with objects or surfaces that an infected person or pet has touched, such as hats, combs, brushes, bed linens, stuffed animals, telephones, gym mats, and shower stalls. In rare cases Ringworm can be spread by contact with soil.

What are the signs and symptoms of Ringworm?

Ringworm of the scalp usually begins as a small pimple that becomes larger, leaving scaly patches of temporary baldness. Infected hairs become brittle and break off easily. Yellowish crusty areas sometimes develop.

Ringworm of the body shows up as a flat, round patch anywhere on the skin except for the scalp and feet. The groin is a common area of infection (groin Ringworm). As the rash gradually expands, its center clears to produce a ring. More than one patch might appear, and the patches can overlap. The area is sometimes itchy.

Ringworm of the foot is also called athlete's foot. It appears as a scaling or cracking of the skin, especially between the toes.

Ringworm of the nails causes the affected nails to become thicker, discolored, and brittle, or to become chalky and disintegrate.

How soon after exposure do symptoms appear?

Scalp Ringworm usually appears 10 to 14 days after contact, and Ringworm of the skin 4 to 10 days after contact. The time between exposure and symptoms isnot known for the other types of Ringworm.

man i couldnt imagine it on my groin...that would be miserable.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Works like a charm, you can also piss on a rag and wipe it on your back to decrease acne(never done this). Dont really know the mechanism of how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Works like a charm, you can also piss on a rag and wipe it on your back to decrease acne(never done this). Dont really know the mechanism of how it works.
    What??

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I tried toothpaste on my shoulders today, let it sit for 5-10min and then took a shower. I will post again with any results i have.
    ***No source checks!!!***

the only way to get rid of it on your nails is by using an oral version of lamisil i think but its way expensive!!!!! anyone know of any other option to cure it on the feet and nails? im trying to toothpaste tonight!!! dont know what to do about the nails though....

Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    the only way to get rid of it on your nails is by using an oral version of lamisil i think but its way expensive!!!!! anyone know of any other option to cure it on the feet and nails? im trying to toothpaste tonight!!! dont know what to do about the nails though....
    what toenail fungus? go buy some trea tree oil and put it on them every day. one of my friends had toenail fungus and he was taking some oral medication that's supposed to be hard on the liver (why anyone would fry their liver to get rid of toenail fungus is beyond me) and nothign was happening. then he got some tea tree oil and that ended up clearing his nails up.

i heard they pee in your butt.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    When i was training Jiu Jitsu back in college we had a ringworm epidemic it was terrible cause people never showered or washed their GI's and were generally nasty and dirty always! People were taped up left and right covering their ringworm! I would shower before and after class always and wash my GI everytime it shrunk and wore out faster than other because i washed it so much! But in the end i was lucky enough to never get it so i guess it was worth it!

Now i teach my own BJJ class but luckily all my students are married with wives who force strict hygeine on them so we have never had that problem!!

i got mine from bjj, it was a small one on my arm like a mosquito bite. the night after i first noticed it, i went to a party in the woods and got destroyed by mosquitos. over the next couple days i scratched all those mosquito bites and ended up spreading the ringworm to all of my mosquito bites. i was covered in them. it really sucked. i had to wear long sleeve shirts and jeans to class in the summer, and wash my sheets every day for 2 months. at one point i counted 32 of them on me, most about the size of a nickle or quarter. that really sucked bad. i felt like Job from the bible or like a leopar or something.

what toenail fungus? go buy some trea tree oil and put it on them every day. one of my friends had toenail fungus and he was taking some oral medication that's supposed to be hard on the liver (why anyone would fry their liver to get rid of toenail fungus is beyond me) and nothign was happening. then he got some tea tree oil and that ended up clearing his nails up.
    how'd he use the tea tree oil? that sounds alot better than oral meds by far....

i put toothpaste on my back last night...worked real good!!! it calms the inflamation down a lot on your face breakouts!! I also use Joy 10x degreaser foam dish soap and Nuetragena Deep pore cream cleanser.

Snrf is offline Banned
    i heard they pee in your butt.

ahahaha!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Soaking every day in diluted vinegar (1/3 vinegar, 2/3 water). Gotta keep soaking for a month after the old nail grows out, so it's a slow process. But it's cheaper than the pills, and doesn't affect the liver.

----------------------------
    For your edification:

Japanese toilet candid camera
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNs8l...elated&search=

Japanese pranks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BtNN...elated&search=

how'd he use the tea tree oil? that sounds alot better than oral meds by far....
    not sure. i'll find some lit on it and make a thread.

Thread Information