nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member

Angry probs at the clubs

Whats up guys ? Do ya'll ever have this problem where you are ,iam sure you do I just want to know what you guys think? Every time I go out with my fiends or my g/f every punk a-- little skinny prick wants to try to start shit. Iam not a mean person ,hell I try to avoid it because I dont want to get hurt ( then i cant train)dont want to have to pay for medical bills or go to jail. But what the hell how much are you suppose to let slide . I can only let so much go . But last night(thursday) I went out with some friends meet my g/f there evrythings cool. Then this guy bumps into my girl pretty damn hard, I tapped him on the shoulder and said can say excuse me . He said f--k you so I said I'll drop you ,first punch took him to his knees. I started punching him in the face when he went down then we went down and got dog piled by the bouncers. Got draged out side handed over to the cops, didnt go to jail(thank god)I thought it was kinda fun after the fact . Damn it was a good stress relief, but you guys get the pic . Also screwed my brand new shirt all to hell wholes in it pants and shirt covered in beer and mud from people spilling stuff, that was the worst thing of all. Do you guys get this or do just live in an area of cocky ass wholes?

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    there are pricks everywhere dude. thats just how it is.

Zoolander is offline Junior Member
    these pricks are what makes life worth living

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeha they are everywhere, even in LA!! Can you believe that.

It's cool that you showed the fucker that he shouldn't treat women that way. SOmeone had to put him in his spot.....and it's always good when a big guy takes him down.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys nice to know that someone else agrees with me because my g/f and her pain in the ass friends didnt .

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I would just keep going to the bar you went to late night. Two things have already happened.1) Everyone knows that you will not take shit. and 2) They are already telling their friends not to fu@k with you either. When you whip one guys ass, more than likely you have avoided many more stricty from a reputation stand point!

P.S. I DO NOT CONDONE YOUR ACTIONS!!!! LMAO!!!!

Thread Information