Thread: New York

Valmont is offline Banned

New York

Planning to spend New Years eve in New York with fiance. Can anybody offer sum suggestions on what to visit and see while I'm there.

Thanks,
    Valmont

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Might want to hit up PTBoyNYC for this one. I'm sure he knows plenty of things to do.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yeah partyboy will steer you in the right direction

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeha but remeber guys he is goign with his finace....don't know if they want o go to the same places that Partyboy hangs at.....course, it could be wild and fun if you are intpo that.

If you want to do the romantic thing (this one of many to do in the city)...take a horse buggy ride through Central Park.....hopefully there will be snow on the ground and it will be a nice day/night.....bring some wine or champagne and strawberrys. Don't give anything to the horse......his ass is staring you rtight in the face....lol

Have fun bro it's a bitchin' town!

Valmont is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Butch
    Yeha but remeber guys he is goign with his finace....don't know if they want o go to the same places that Partyboy hangs at.....course, it could be wild and fun if you are intpo that.

If you want to do the romantic thing (this one of many to do in the city)...take a horse buggy ride through Central Park.....hopefully there will be snow on the ground and it will be a nice day/night.....bring some wine or champagne and strawberrys. Don't give anything to the horse......his ass is staring you rtight in the face....lol

Have fun bro it's a bitchin' town!

thanks butch this was exactly what I was looking for.

See the David Letterman show, it's a blast!

adaptations is offline Member
    The whole ride through central park is over rated...Well i dunno i went in the fall....was very short, and i had some irish FREAK driving the thing that wouldnt shut the hell up....

What i did like htough, When walking down 7th ave....that or 6th, i forget....up towards 54th st....
    Theres a restraunt, an open one...with a piano player and Sax player playing music near the side walk....walk past there...slip the guy $20, and dance a slow one with your baby right there infront of everyone...
    hopefully there may be a light flurry.....holding her close....
    SHELL MELT ON SPOT!

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

Smile GOOD CHOICE

being a native new yorker, i applaud your choice for vacation.

The central park carriage ride is always a good idea. There is also something called "First Night" in New York City. It is a series of events, that includes dancing in Grand Central Station (this actually is cool, the main room of Grand Central Station is huge, and it is newly renovated, and the have an orchestra there for the occasion).

The purpose of the first night is to provide an alternative to times square and other liqoured up activities. I think the lady will like it.

Of course, there always was the the old standby, New Years Eve at Windows on the World-- the bar and restaurant on the top floor of the World Trade Center. Now that was romantic--and it is a shame that it, and the thousand of people who worked in the WTC are no longer there.

It still is the greatest city in the world (IMHO)- and you will have a great time. Let me know if I can help anymore

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

aww windows!!!!!

i did that w/ my gf when we first met.it was wonderful.you could sit above the clouds on a hazy day!!ugh how depressing.

smart move coming to the city for NYE my friend!!!!
    i was gonna mention first night or the "48 hours of soundfactory party" from fri-sunday str8, JK

there are a million places for an amazing dinner.hard to pinpoint because there are so many styles. i would suggest if you're not from the area to pick up a Time Out New York magazine subscription now.that way you can see what's current as far as menus and shows and stuff from a vacationer/ local point of view.if you get it now and start to read it for the next few months you can sit w/ her and start to "negotiate" what you will do.seeing as you will have to negotiate.i've lived in or around nyc my whole life and i still haven't done everything although it seems like it!! one lifetime is not enough my friend!!!!!

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy homesick

Damn I miss home.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm so sad to leave too!!!

i'll be in your neck of the woods soon!!fuck i know i'm gonna be sad as hell leaving.i'm trying not to even think about it

Thread Information