Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Introducing my Self

Whats going on every one. Just taking a minute here to introduce my self. Ive been around here for a while, but I have never done the whole introduction thing, and I think maybe its about my time. Been checkin this site out since december, and then i became a member, just want to say that I have Learned SOOO much from a lot of people on here.(Pete, bigKev, Cyclone,Ptby,dr.evil(where has he been)and a lot more) I may not be that noticed on here but I bet I sped a good couple of hours on here reading every day. Just want to say Hi to all the regulars on here, and say thanks for every thing. my stats are 21 6'0 213 (right now) just been trying to bulk, was at 190 about 3 months ago. I will try to post a pic some time.

One thing that has really been bothering me for a long time that I would like to get off my chest. PTByJ... I dont know if you remember, but when I couldnt login, because somthing was messed up..I called you and I was soo short on the phone I felt like such a dumb ass, it was before I really under stood how this whole web forum worked, i had not idea who I was talkin to..Hahaha..any way thats just been bothering me...

See every one around

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Re: Introducing my Self

Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    [BOne thing that has really been bothering me for a long time that I would like to get off my chest. PTByJ... I dont know if you remember, but when I couldnt login, because somthing was messed up..I called you and I was soo short on the phone I felt like such a dumb ass, it was before I really under stood how this whole web forum worked, i had not idea who I was talkin to..Hahaha..any way thats just been bothering me...[/B]
    As soon as I saw you posted and before I even read it I remembered that phone conversation. LOL Glad to see that your account is still working, and don't sweat it. If you still have my number, give me a call anytime. I am just glad to see that you are still hanging around on the board.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good story bro. Awesome gains on the bulker. I say we make this an 'introducing yourself' thread where people say a couple words...just like what do you like to do besides jam pins in your ass and lift weights..lol. I'll add on tomorrow, its so late and imready to

Yeah, I guess I could have said that Iam a Car Audio Installer, so if any one ever needed any help of questions regarding that stuff, I could be helpfull...Just a little side note.

Papa where you at here? I thought you was gonna post sum thang..

Thread Information