peaker is offline Senior Member

Does it make you laugh?

You always see the young guys starting out at the gym, and two minutes after they pick up their first weight are asking around for gear!

it makes me want to just pick them up and shot put them across the room. The funny thing is that they never get the results they look for after their cycle(s) and keep hitting the gear. And what pisses me off even more is they ask me what shit i'm on when i have never touched AS (hopefully soon though ) and i feel like saying to them "fuck off, your balls havent even dropped yet and your thinking about gear!"

anyone else been close to knocking these little fucks out!

peaker

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    lol..funny shit...dont forget about about the two young new members with their skimpy wife beaters on walking around like their jacked. lol.. im not the biggest guy in the gym... but i do have more size then most.. i at least have a tshirt on. gotta respect the ladies in the gym. its their gym too.
    Ive been asked for gear once by a young kid... im 22 so im talking about a 16 year old. I was in a pissy mood.. all i said was, i think ur parents are lookin for you, which they were! lol

peaker is offline Senior Member

Ive been asked for gear once by a young kid... im 22 so im talking about a 16 year old. I was in a pissy mood.. all i said was, i think ur parents are lookin for you, which they were! lol
    haha thats a pisser

peaker

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    It actually pisses me off. I have set up a pretty cool fitness area in my garage just so I can escape "the gym". It sucks that young kids (hell even older people) think gear is the way to mass/strength. Gear is a tool and that is it. Yes, a valuble tool in the hands of the educated user, but a dangerous one in the hands of some kid who has just started lifting. If some kid asked me about AS I would lecture them about proper dieting, supps, and then bitch slap them for being ignorant. JMO.

Thread Information