BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

My "Jesus freak" thread..

Hi Guys,

I removed my thread on the Jesus statue's, although 95% of members viewed it in the light it was posted a few members did find it offensive and so in the interests of all involved I removed the thread.
    I'm not a devote christian so I can't pretend to know how those offended felt, however offence WAS caused and it's gone.

Sorry for any offence caused.

Bouncer

Cali is offline Female Member
    Well, I thought they were kind of cute so thanks for sharing them with us. I still think they looked like Jesus was just looking over them.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    None taken here.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    A good sense of humore goes a long way.

No offense takin here as well. But that was resopectable of you to take them off in consideration of those who did not agree with them.

smallmovesal is offline Female Member
    the irony of it all is the designer of the figurines had totally good intentions when he made them (i think it was a guy who made them). he just seemed to have some really bad judgement when it came to the visuals... lol
    I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by smallmovesal
    the irony of it all is the designer of the figurines had totally good intentions when he made them (i think it was a guy who made them). he just seemed to have some really bad judgement when it came to the visuals... lol

Good intentions? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ all the way!

I cant say i got ofended by your thread Bouncer, personaly i think devoting yourself to god is a waste of time...omg gettin flamed now?

Personnally I thought it was a laugh and just plain silly, but what the heck.. Where's that bible, I feel like thumping something.

Bouncer

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Personnally I thought it was a laugh and just plain silly, but what the heck.. Where's that bible, I feel like thumping something.

Bouncer
    *humps bouncer*

oh wait, you said thump... oopsy

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.

Damn it smalls you still have the sweetest avatars. I missed those when I left the other board, yum yum..

Bouncer

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    Well, as I said before, I thought they were lovely. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I've cleared my mantelpiece and my order's already placed.

Bouncer, I didn't think the original thread was offensive, but then I didn't realise that there were so many Belfast Telegraph readers here!
    (sorry folks, Irish in-joke).

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I think some ppl need to lighten up and realize "Polically Correct" has been taken a bit too far.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    I think some ppl need to lighten up and realize "Polically Correct" has been taken a bit too far.

Im behind you in that opinion bro

eye candy? why change?

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Damn it smalls you still have the sweetest avatars. I missed those when I left the other board, yum yum..

Bouncer
    missed ya!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe its just me, but I think some people complain for the sake of being heard. If thats the case, I think those people should invest some time in making a difference in the future, not whining about the present.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    ALOT of people need to lighten up and get the plungers that are stuck in their @rses removed.

If you can’t take a joke, well, f*ck off and get over it. Seems a few people have a problem with my sarcastic humor, oh well.

People need to learn tolerance and temperance.

2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

Thread Information