Thread: 37lbs light

anabolicuser is offline New Member

37lbs light

well after months of hard dieting im down about 37lbs................i should be happy right, and i am to a certain extent its just i fear my muscle structure is getting to small i dont want to waist away im 6'1 262lbs right now so i firgure the way things are going i wont show abs until around 230 if im lucky........but anyway that is my progress just thought i would share with all you guys and gals its been a while since ive been around but its been a productive while.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    awesome, sounds like you know what you want, and your getting it!

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    37 pounds is a lot. Sounds like you've worked hard. Keep at it, you'll be seeing abs in no time.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    great job bro.. if it's a good diet you shouldn't have a problem keeping it off.. as for you muscles, it's best to either cut or bulk seperatly.. so if you feel you want to put on more muscle you might have to use a bulk diet (and probably gain a little fat) then cut again.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    great job bro.. if it's a good diet you shouldn't have a problem keeping it off.. as for you muscles, it's best to either cut or bulk seperatly.. so if you feel you want to put on more muscle you might have to use a bulk diet (and probably gain a little fat) then cut again.
    I think at 6'1 262 with no visible abs, he should concentrate on cutting first... Just for his health. Maybe then he'll can think about packing on a bit of fat again.

Good job bro on the numbers! Keep going!

Thread Information