bram is offline New Member

My worst nightmare!!!!! :(

2 weeks ago I crashed with my mountainbike. I landed on my right elbow, had to go to hospital to make some pictures. They dicovered a crack. I was extremely fucked up because I couldn't go to the gym. Couldn't move my right arm for two weeks. Had to walk one week with some kind of bandage.

The recovery wil last 5 weeks. At this moment it's goiing very good. I can move my arm, only have to watch that i do it concentrated. And there is some liquid in my elbow.

Have to take it easy for at least 2 weeks. And then i can go to the gym yes yes yes btw 1 week ago i went to the gym with the bandage to train legs. It was fucked up, i couldn't get my mind straight.

So guys take it easy please ,because there is nothing more fucked up when you can't move your arm or legs.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Been there... Fractured my left elbow in 3 spots a few years back.... Major fucking damage... There's is a disc is your elbow which I broke in 3 places and actually pushed it out of place... Had a cast for 2 months and rehab for 3 months and it still hurts like a bitch with any heavy tricep work... Good luck brother yours sounds less painful then mine.... you should be fine...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm the winner here, my last motorbike crash resulted in both elbows broke and a scaphoid bone fracture in my left wrist which took me out of training for 11 months.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I jumped from a 2 meter high plateau with a bike, ended up braking my right arm. Ive busted my nuts a couple og times on the bar also

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I did a 720 tail whip, indy air, with a mctwist ally oop into a 50/50 rail slide off a 500 ft cliff on K2 yesterday. Man was I ever fucked up...way better today tho, just benched a measly 450 for 12....damn I'm a pussy.

actually riding a motocicleta ate it and shattered my left elbow to pieces. 10pm-430am surgery, 2 plates, 5 screws and long bolt will be forever in my arm. and get this...its not my superior arm...way more size, definition, cuts, and strength....

i got an idea, anyone got a dirtbike i can borrow? lets see if he can fix me up right this time as well
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 08-01-2002 at 05:19 AM.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    here i am feeling like a wimp cause my best story is getting kicked in the nads waking up the next day 5X normal size and full of blood!!!

Cali is offline Female Member
    I need to live a little less sheltered life I think. No broken bones ever. Was in sports all through school and broke a girl's nose in basketball, but never had any broken. Hospitals freak me out though so I think I'll keep it that way.

Bram, good luck with recovery.

Thread Information