peaker is offline Senior Member

now i am fcken angry

my car was broken into cd player taken, heaps of cd's taken, speakers, but really fucken gets me upset my school bag got taken with all my uni shit. If i ever catch the little fucks i will break both their legs and make them pick up their teeth! My bro is making calls to see if he knows anyone that has anything that matches my deck. If i am not around guys it's because i am in the slama.

peaker

and my car was park at the front of my house the dirty fucks!

peaker

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Can underdstand you are angry. I am about 32 now and was a little punk like them say around 17-20. Now days when something like that happens to me I just consider it payback for all the crap I did when I was younger. A couple of weeks ago I was driving home in my little BMW coupe and some kids nailed my car from behind some bushes with some pretty giant rocks and a few eggs thrown in. Didn't even phase me, what comes around goes around. Was about half a mile from home and got to admit I thought about grabbing the Glock and sneaking back down there to scare the piss out of them, then I thought about all the stuff I had done to people when I was younger and figured I deserved it. They will get some payback, might be a few years but it will happen.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sorry to hear that peaker.

scottp999 - I hope you are wrong, with all the shit ive done it will be a hell turning granpah.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    That shit sucks man ,but I know how you feel .My truck got stolen last year they took the whole damn thing right from under my window.Lost almost everything,but the cops found it in some guys back yard they were stripping it . They got their ass,I got most of the stuff back bit the things that really meant shit to me were gone. I found out where they live to but I've never done anything dont want to get in trouble. But I'll always know where they are

Originally posted by nitro4 the body
    That shit sucks man ,but I know how you feel .My truck got stolen last year they took the whole damn thing right from under my window.Lost almost everything,but the cops found it in some guys back yard they were stripping it . They got their ass,I got most of the stuff back bit the things that really meant shit to me were gone. I found out where they live to but I've never done anything dont want to get in trouble. But I'll always know where they are
    yeah i know man, i can replace the cd player and speakers, but they got my bag with all my work in there including my uni books and i have no idea about what else i lost and other personal information they have, little fucks!

peaker

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro sorry to hear that. I got robbed once before too so I know how you feel. it really sucked cause i knew the dirty bastard that did it all my life, and the f_ucker was living with me and my g\f at the time..
    he was moving all his things at of my house when we were in work, and he filled his truck up with all my sh@t too. stereo, dvd player, tv, vcr, surround sound system, and he even took all my girls jewelry too.
    all those things are replaceable, but like i said i was friends with this fuck since we were kids like in the 8th grade.. I was studying for the MCSE, and CCNA at the time too, and this bitch took my desktop, and my laptop with all my school books as well.
    just goes to show how much you can really trust people, and who your real friends really are..

kreper thats messed up bro, did you call the cops on him? i can't believe how you can do that shit to someone!! especially since u let him live with you and your girl, thats fcked up bro

peaker

neo1605 is offline Banned
    I hate fuckin thieves!!!!

shit happens i guess

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Didn't somebody on this board get there shoes jacked from in front of their house? I remeber that shit was funny.

My entire car was stolen 2 yrs ago but insurance hooked me up with a fat check for all the shit that was stolen.

Some person stole a bunch of CD from our car once. Never found him or her but if I did, there would be hell to pay!

Cali is offline Female Member
    Peaker, sorry to hear it! Hopefully your insurance company will be generous...

If they got ahold of anything with your social security number be sure to call the credit reporting companies and see if anyone has applied for credit. My purse was stolen and my social security number was in it (stupid of me, I know) but I called the credit companies and had them put a note on my credit report that no credit was to be issued unless they called my house to verify that I was the once asking for the credit. I just read an article about identity theft and how big it's becoming.

Thread Information