broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Passed out!....on my needle

Passed out this morning on a my needle!!! Never passed out before in my life. Don't know why but i shot myself in the ass, turned around and down I went. Woke up with my needle in my side, half way on the bed/floor. Just wondering what happened? Kinda freaked me out.

.....hmm poss hit a nerve or something..??was the supplements fully injected??...this reply is more curiosity on my part, not really answer because of experience...
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 08-04-2002 at 12:16 PM.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    HOLY SHIT! That sucks. I'd like to know what happened, so I don't make the same mistake.

I didn't hit a nerve, was already finished with my shot as well. I worked out this morning, and did cardio on a fairly empty stomach. That is the only thing I can think of that may have played a part. Really has me curious though. Had a complete physical and blood work done like 2 1/2 weeks ago and everything was kosher. I dunno

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Did you hit the weights extra hard that morning?
    Sometimes i get sick after i get home, maybe you just passed out instead of the usual "puke before breakfast".

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Low sugar? Happened to me once. I am not even close to being diabetic or anything.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Usually when you get a penicillin shot in the ass they warn you about falling down. But I don't know why.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Remember to eat before an injection. I think that might be the main reason. Are you eating enough?

Boy that sucks.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    What did you inject, I somethings get Fina cough when I inject Fina. This has been followed on occassion by a light headed feeling and thinking I was going to faint.

Bouncer

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Same exact thing happened to my workout partner with a shot of Deca ...he aspirated and some blood came in the syringe, so he pulled it out...then a few seconds later down he went. He had gotten drunk the night before and been outside in the sun part of the day...that's what I thought led to this...anyway, he's fine now.

250 of sust. And no drinking, well very little drinking, when i'm on. I dunno, gonna right it off as a fluke...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I don't have much experience with AS, but i'd say it was just one of those days. You were on an empty stomach right? Plus you worked out in the morning, I think your own analysis was correct

The mind is a very complex thing, it could play trix on you. When I did my first injection of Deca , I felt light headed, and kinda weird. I wasn't scared or anything, but still, u can't help but get a "feeling". So, even though u might have injected tons of times before, your mind got a little "weird" on you. Just some psychological shit

Good luck in da future, keep us updated, I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious

Butch is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Passed out!....on my needle

Originally posted by broncojosh
    Passed out this morning on a my needle!!! Never passed out before in my life. Don't know why but i shot myself in the ass, turned around and down I went. Woke up with my needle in my side, half way on the bed/floor. Just wondering what happened? Kinda freaked me out.
    I'm sorry bronco, but whenI read that I hi tth efloor laughing. The image i had was if that happened to me. I would of woke up wondering what the fuck just happened. I am glad to hear nothingn serious happened. I hope this is something we can laugh about now that it is over and you are okay.

You kow i am not a prick...just found the humor in it.

adaptations is offline Member
    i inj fina and prop about 25 mins ago....2 mins after the injection i felt like i wanted to faint....no cough..but i felt light headed..

25 mins later though..im still awake..it hink im ok...just wierd shit..never happened before

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    shit man, your lucky the needle didnt break in your ass. Better luck next time

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    sounds to me like we can cut out the middleman and inject while lying down.

Thread Information