jarhead13 is offline New Member

Question Legal Alternative Cycle for Novice - HELP

Hey all!! I am a novice searching for help!! I have done some research, but am still a bit 'dumb'/confused. I am looking at using a legal alternative to steroids - and am not quite sure where to start. Stack? One at a time?

I am in fairly good shape - 35 yrs old - but some more mass in arms/chest. Tighten/cut up a bit.

Any suggestions? I am hate to bother!

Thanks!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, I wouldn't bother with prohormones. Can give you some sides with gains being minimal.
    If you want to stay natural I would go with:
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Protein

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whey Protien, a multivitimin, glutimine, and creatine. Maybe some tribilius.

Okay - so what if I did not want to stay natural. What might be a quick, safer, alternative that wouldn't break the bank?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro I would suggest sticking with whey protein,glutamine, creatine, and a good multi vitamin\mineral pack for now. as for AS maybe it would be a little safer for you to do a little more research first. if the AS wont break the bank then the AS with all the food, and supp's. you need might. stay with the supp's listed above. do you do any cardio?? you want mass, and to cut up at the same time.

Test 250-500 MG wk 1-10
    Deca 300-400 MG wk 1-10
    Winny 50mg
    clomid post cycle
    the other bro's could help you alot better then me this is just a suggestion

good luck with whichever way you decide to go bro!!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    jarhead huh must be a marine i wouldnt bother with the prohormones waist of money imo.when u say break the bank u mean shut down test production right.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt go with test or deca that stuff will make u hold water and bloat..alot of members will say to make test the base of any cycle but i dont.especially if your tryin to tighten...maybe test prop if anything.but eq,winny,fina, r all good choices read up and do some research so u can make a choice on your own...make the search button you new best friend.peace.

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by shonuff
    jarhead huh must be a marine i wouldnt bother with the prohormones waist of money imo.when u say break the bank u mean shut down test production right.
    NO i think he means what he says...costs too much money

Yes - was in the Corps!! Out six years now - but seems ALOT harder to keep that definition and mass. I HATE IT! Of course the excersise opportunity is not as frequent as the Corps days either!

No - when I say "break the bank" - I meant spending a fortune! That's all.

So...I am hearing to stay natural go with Creatine, Glutamine, Protein - If not a combo Test/Deca .

How significant is the difference going to be?

Ya - I have searched and searched and it gets so confusing as to what is good and bad and use this as base and not this and on and on.

I know I am being a pain, but I figured I'd get some sense of comfort talking to those with more experience.

Thread Information