Thread: Whats up Pete

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Whats up Pete

Whats goin on my brotha. I see you've made it back alive.
    Shoot some details on how things went.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Pheed...thanks for the welcome back bro!!

I had a thoroughly wonderful time while on holidays, sun, sand, golf, lobster, BBQ's, beer...the works!!

I have to say that Big Sus and Little Girl are two of the most wonderful people we have ever met. We had a wonderful time together, along with our great friends Tigress and her hubby and this another one of those friendships that transcends geographical distance.

Thats awsome bro. I didn't know you were meeting up with some fellow members.
    That should happen more often with the AR family.

Where abouts did yall go? Well, it had to be somewhere nice. Sun, sand , golf, lobster & BBQ (gotta get the protein), and BEER BEER BEER sounds like my kind of vacation.

Well it's good to have ya back on the boards bro. Back to patroling

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering where oyu were Pete.

Welcome back bro! I missed seeing your posts. Hope the fam is cool. Talk to you soon!

Cali is offline Female Member
    Welcome back Pete and Bert!! We missed you both!

Diesel, love the new avatar.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Disel I say never take it down. It's a piece of history that we should never forget. It brought unity to the people of the US. It showed us what we have and what we can have taken away from us. It's a symbol of togetherness.

Sorry Pete, I just had to comment on the avator.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Welcome back pete.

Damn has it been 1 year already...well in 1 month it has.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Me too... when will i ever meet you guys in person and share the joy and sucks of bodybuilding and fitness...I guess everything depends on fate....sob sob...

It sucks sometimes when you know you are doing it most of the time alone....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Gotta love poutine!!! Thats one of my vices.

Originally posted by Little Girl
    But, I think BS forgot to talk about Pete's beer/cigar in the morning
    Well, I figured it was 10:00am and since I had only a slight hangover from the night before, a cold beer and a cigar would be a nice mid morning boost...and it was

LG, you forgot to mention our trip to McDonalds BTW....these are vacation indulgences and now that I'm home, it's back to lots of water, lots of good protein and training hard.

I forgot to mention that Big Sus lives up to his name...he is one big, thick, muscular bro!!

And LG is the a dynamo! Small frame with lean muscle and powerful legs and at the same time very feminine!

adaptations is offline Member
    I was wondering where you wee pete..good to have you back

I have never heard of poutine in my life, but I think thats going to be indulged apon during my cheat day.

Beer and a cigar in the morning sounds like my New Braunfels trips. A beer for the hangover and a cigar for...well....for the cigar.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    Beer and a cigar in the morning sounds like my New Braunfels trips. A beer for the hangover and a cigar for...well....for the cigar.
    The cigars were "Partagas"...from Cuba

Originally posted by Pete235

The cigars were "Partagas"...from Cuba
    I've had a chance to enjoy those twice from one of my fathers customers. It's a damn shame I can't get some good cubans on a regular basis.
    Cuban cigars in the states are kind of like Upjohn Cyp on the black market. 7 out of 10 are fakes.
    I used to be a consistant Macanudo smoker but with the big cigar craze a few years ago, their quality suffered.
    My father smokes Hoyo de Montereys which are an all around good smoke, and I pick up a box of Padrons on the while.
    Matter a fact, I think I'll light one up now.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Uhhhh, Hellloooooo????!!!??!?! You guys had stogies or no?! Cause I am a bit confused after reading this. I guess it's just as well that I didn't have a cigar, since every time I do, my hubby gets a knot in his face that a sailor couldn't untie. You know, bad for the lungs and heart, yada yada yada. Just kidding, I know he is right.

Bigsus and LG, you guys are great! Can't wait to see you again in the fall. It was great meeting you, but LG, there is no way you are getting my marg recipe. It's a secret. Just wait til you come here, I will make a great meal for us all.

Pete and Bert, see you guys tomorrow night for sushi. Can't wait! Bert, I hate to break it to you, but they DON'T serve poutine there.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by tigress
    Pete and Bert, see you guys tomorrow night for sushi. Can't wait! Bert, I hate to break it to you, but they DON'T serve poutine there.
    WHAT??? NO POUTINE????? Actually, that's ok...I had poutine tonight! (LG, don't yell at me, I'll be back on the diet next week!) Can't wait for sushi, though! I think we might try that new place.

Our vacation was great! It's amazing how you can meet someone you've only talked to online and feel so comfortable with them, it's like you've known each other forever! Can't wait to see LG and BigSus again in a couple of months!! Oh, Tigress, don't let Pete make the dinner...don't want the same thing as last time (crunch, crunch)!!

And for anyone who wants to try making poutine...you HAVE to use cheese curds (I know, it sounds awful!) and chicken gravy. Just be prepared for the heartburn!!!
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Diesel

I wasn't sure about it. It is kind of morbid to some people. I figured the 1 year aniv. is coming so I would leave it up until then.
    Being a Firefighter bro..I love it...can't go wrong posting a solid pic as your avatar as that one!

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    LGirl, we can negotiate when you come back.

Bigsus, can you bring the balderson cheese curds? I don't think they are available here and they are the best! And we are available that weekend.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Originally posted by BigSus
    BTW, I will personnaly make Poutine that weekend and will bring the curds from Quebec. If Pete is foccussed for is contest, he should be able to look at us while we eat the poutine

BS
    I will be super strict in the weeks leading up to your visit and I will do extra cardio the morning of the meal as well as the morning after...there is no way I'm missing authentic poutine!!

Thread Information