Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Wisdom teeth out soon!!!!!!!

I will be getting my wisdom teeth out soon....at least they have all already come through the skin....how bad is it??? I know you get hooked up with all kinds of goodies

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    it aint that bad. when they put me to sleep i could tell the drugs were hitting because i got the biggest tracers ive ever had in my life!! more so than i used to get back in my LSD and Mushroom days (but no more of that.)

Anyhow, when i got done i remember taking too much of the meds they gave me (if i remember it was hydrocodone) and got sick then threw up. This broke the stitches in my mouth and I bled a lot but with lots of gauze they healed. All in all it wasnt a bad experience. Just dont go crazy with the meds. Its worth it in the long run. Hope this helps

Oh yeah,, youl soon find out that Wendy's Frosties are the shit and a half!!!!

peace

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    They don't ALWAYS put you to sleep though do they???

I also have to get my Wisdom Teeth pulled soon. It depends on the doc who does it though. My friend got his pulled and he said he barely felt a thing. But when my sister went, she said it was like someone was stabbing her mouth!!! I'm worried as hell, I think it's a matter of find a damn good doctor. Ask around for one that does it in the least amount of pain! LOL

yeah they dont always put you to sleep. i was "lucky" i guess. first they put me to sleep then stabbed my mouth with needles. i didnt feel shit till the next day.

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    When i had mine they did not put me to sleep. After the operation my damn face was the size of a freaking ape or something. But they hooked me up with loratab 10s which i believe is just like the hydrocodones. Godd luck bro

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Just make sure they knock you out and you will be fine. I played in a football game the next day and I had 5 wisdom teeth. Not bad at all!

flex321 is offline Member
    yeah. It all depends on how there growing in. Make sure they put you under local anistisa(sp?) because its the best way. I had no swelling or pain really. It all depends on the person and doctor.

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    I had mine taken out, didnt put me to sleep but they made me feel REAL good(wish i had more to take out). All i took was some tylenol the next day and was fine. Lucky for me i got to trade my percs for amps.

dirty bird is offline New Member
    I have to get three taken out. So, you say getting put to sleep is the best way?

i would say so...

btw rotty percs for amps?? not a bad deal if i may say so myself

Cali is offline Female Member
    I still have my wisdom teeth and from the sound of things I get to keep them! YEA! The thought of getting them pulled scares the hell out of me.

nuke is offline Member
    I had two out at a time. If I could do it again I would have had all four pulled at one time. I went under for one and awake for one. I would go under !! Get the vicodin after bro..

I hd one impacted so they lterally had to crush the tooth in my Jaw and pull it out...

But your should be ok ! :-)

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Not bad unless they are impacted and the oral surgeon needs to 'dig' for them.

I was put under to get mine removed. When I woke, I was F'd up. I think I told every women I saw that I was in Love with Her.
    Thats awasome man. When I got mine out I started walking around the office instead of lying down in that little room. I was trying to find the doctor and telling all the nurses, that we should go for the other 2 now and not wait for another visit. Whatever they knock you out with is like slamming down 15 beers.

Thread Information