skid is offline Banned

Angry F*ck - I need a 2nd wardrobe!!

ok, here's the deal ... I'm doing my first "bulking" session, and dammit, I'm outgrowing my slacks! everything else I buy loose, but my dresspants (business casual at work) are getting too tight ... now I'm seeing the sense in half-elasticized waistbands (Dockers, etc.), but I don't really like the way they look ...

what do the rest of you guys do? do you actually have two sets of clothes to handle this? or maybe I'm bulking wrong?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Actualy you only need 500(kcal?) extra over your normal everyday use to grow muscle, if you know what it is So dont let the BF% run away! You gotto cut all the burgers away soon

Im still in college so i dont hafto wear suits (thank god!) kinda nice being able to use sweat pants everyday

Reminds me i need some new jeans

skid is offline Banned
    hahaha - actually, the only things I've added to my diet are a PB&J in the late morning and a can of tuna in the afternoon - not excessive by any means ... I think my waist is still under 34, just the slacks are 31-32

maybe the mods should move this to the "old geezers" forum ... you young bucks obviously don't have this problem

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Skid, bulk now the extra Bf just means your body is getting more than enough of what it needs to grow this is a good thing, IMO trying to stay lean while bulking defeats the purpose. So if you need a couple of pairs of new pants buy them, then when you decide to shed the fat put them away for your next bulking session.
    Just my .02

xxxl83

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Bro I have the same problem .. I got a skinny waist but a big ass and upper thighs ... Yesterday I went to try on jeans and it took me about 20 pairs to finally find ones that would work .. the waist isnt the problem is my bubble butt ... You could also get your slacks re taylored .. i get mine from menswarehouse and they will do it free for life if you buy a suit from them ... goodluck

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    after gaining 18 lbs, i've noticed my boxers and pants are a LOT tighter now. i had to free ball it last night when i went out drinking...=/ hopefully after cutting, my waist will shrink back down to size...? to bad cutting isn't for another 7 months...

-clocky baby

skid is offline Banned
    aww, poor guy ... "have" to freeball it for another 7 months ...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Freeball? As in going commando?

skid is offline Banned
    yep

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, i've actually never heard of going "commando" till i saw it on this message board...everyone i know just calls its free balling...=)

and i don't particularly like either!! it feels like i'm about to be exposed or something!

-clocky baby

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    sucks in the winter .. when its about 20 degress out and your "cowboying it" (theres another term for ya) ... I used to do it all the time to cut down on laundry intill one night I was drunk and almost had a something about marry incident .. now i make sure everything is out of the way and stick to boxers ..

Thread Information