Thread: Nubain

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Nubain

Is this shit only doctor perscribed or is it legal anywhere. Cause i have never herd or seen or a source selling it. The reason being is b/c when i busted my foot up they had me on that shit for a couple days straight and its great! I need more, perks just don't do it anymore lol

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, don't fuck with the stuff. That shit is VERY addicting, only hides pains. I read in a recent article that the 2 company's in the US that make Nubain are going to cease use making it, because some plant they need for one of the ingredients is running out. Anyway, it ain't good, neither is Val, Oxy, or whatever the hell else the BB's use to ease pain. I say, if you can't take the pain, get out of the game.

Or take some Ibuprofen at 800mg and sleep like a baby!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn nubain

i have a friend who is addicted to it.him and his gf shoot each other up,they go through mad bottles a week.we call them Sid and Nancy,hahaha.we were prepartying at their apt and my friend cuts up six lines for all of us and she walks in teh apt from the strip club takes the plate bangs out all six and it like i'm goign to go get dressed for soundfactroy,hahaah.crackheads to the fullest!!!don't mess w/ nubain bro

i only get it when its given to me by doctors but shit i want more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmmm

detox perhaps?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I also have 2 friends bf and gf that are addicted to the shit. Its a derivative of morphine and is very addictive. Youll end up in DeeBo's chicken coop at 2am, whoor, whoor

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Nubain is not even a controlled substance if you do research you can order it off the web for about 30$US a bottle. Be careful though Ive heard its a nice high but very addictive. But to answer your question if you still want it you dont need a script for it

is that true?

i never heard you could buy it off the internet and wo/ a prescription.not that i want it, btu i never knew that

samoth is offline Member
    No Prescription?? The stuffs basically morphine! They must have found one HELL of a loophole in the law or something for that shit to be non-prescription. Get some more info on that up here... Im having trouble finding that entirely true....

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah from my wifes experience in labor with my daughter...if you're in the middle of labor and it's not time for the epidural...it'll take the edge off. That's all i can say.

hahaha

yeah it will take the edge off all right.it will put you on another planet, but once your tolerance is up it's gonna take more and more like anything.i was always under the impression that it was a controlled substance and that it couldn't be bought w/ a license # from a registered DR.

No perscription! Damn what site lol...

shouldn't have told me that

pureanger!!!

look what you did!!now FI is gonna be a crackhead!i hope you are happy w/ yourself!hahaha.no FI, he was only kidding

he was only kidding? well there is only one way to find out and if ture i am holding u responsible for my substance abuse LMAO jk

hammerhead is offline Member
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Nubain is not even a controlled substance if you do research you can order it off the web for about 30$US a bottle. Be careful though Ive heard its a nice high but very addictive. But to answer your question if you still want it you dont need a script for it
    I know this thread is from years ago but I was doing a search on Nubain and found this. I cannot believe this guy didn't get flamed for posting this.

So let me get this straight - if I had a website and I sold cocaine and I said you don't have to have a prescription for it this guy would actually believe it is legal for him to buy cocaine ????

In the USA - you can't even buy diaper rash ointment for your baby without a precription - at least nothing that actually works. Oh but you can buy Nubain legally because there's a website that sells it without a prescription! As a matter of fact you can buy juice without a prescription online too - it must be legal right ?!?!?!?

Okay - sorry - thank you for letting me vent. Here's a thread i'm posting on Nubain:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=43670

jersey juice is offline Member
    Nubain will turn you into a junkie, only thing is that you'll be a junkie with an expensive habit that will only get you so high...there is a ceiling as to how high you can get on nubain. Why not just be a heroine addict, hey you can break through the plateau nubain sets and you might even get lucky and die... ask some of my friends...oh you can't...they O.D.'d...don't play with something you can't control, I've lost too many friends because they had that same attitude...not preaching, but I've seen the families afterwards..use your head

Thread Information