Fooboy is offline Associate Member

Is taking Melatonin everyday bad??

I have SERIOUS issues falling asleep and staying asleep. I've been on melatonin for a couple of weeks now and I have never slept so freaking good! A lot of people are telling me to stop taking it or I'll never fall asleep without it. How bad is it if I just keep taking it everyday for a long time???

Farmer is offline Member
    How often does this battle with falling asleep occur? like everynight?? If so id go to the doctor you might have chronic insomnia, if its only every now and then it might just be intermittent insomnia.

peace

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    90% of my nights without the use of some kind of "external" assistance are subject to insomnia. The doctor just told me to exercise and slow down on the caffeine. My caffeine intake is zero and I exercise an obscene amount now. Up until I started taking melatonin, I rarely got a good nights sleep.

righton is offline Senior Member
    I've been taking melatonin almost every night for about 3ys and if there was a time when i could'nt take it because i ran out and too lazy to get it that day(or days) never had a prob falling asleep!

Thread Information