View Poll Results: WHAT'S YOUR "WORST" BODYPART??

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHEST

21 14.48%
  • BACK

6 4.14%
  • SHOULDERS

13 8.97%
  • BI'S

23 15.86%
  • TRI'S

2 1.38%
  • ABS

43 29.66%
  • LEGS

37 25.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Curious

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Just Curious

OK PEEPS JUST A POLL TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

WHAT'S YOUR "WORST" BODYPART??

1. CHEST
    2. BACK
    3. BI'S
    4.TRI'S
    5.ABS
    6.LEGS
    7.SHOULDERS

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Gotta be chest and legs I find it very hard to build chest it looks OK for my build/size but I,m not happy with it.Legs well they are growing but getting them over 26" is a struggle...but I will succeed

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Everything......nothing is how I want it, it should all be bigger!!!!!

BIGGER

Mike Guest
    Abs....

Kullman is offline Member
    Abs and calf's

Mike Guest
    oh shit you're right kullman - I almost thought calves was implied - unless you are/used to be fat white men dont have calves - period - it takes a good 5-10 years to really put anything on lol

Mike Guest
    thats a lot of people saying legs - you guys only work out your "beach" muscles huh?

Kullman is offline Member
    Mike you are so right calf's take many many years to build up, IMO mine are not where they should be. My quads and hams are good but gotta work the calf's.

Kull

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

we all have our muscle dysmorphia,haha

we all have our genetic gifts.for me it's my shoulders and abs.chest is very tough for me to get back to where it use to be since i lost my workout partner.it has great shape and moderate size but it use to be huge.i've always had huge shoulders.i think they actually look freaky, but since my waist is 29" they help me look super broad wo/ having to be like a meathead to look big.ah, you take teh good w/ teh bad,haha.my calves were always really big.my downfall is my hams and quads.it's my only area that is not proportinate to teh rest of me.my whole family is very lean and the men in my family are very thin.i have definately busted out of my genetic capabilities.that's why..I KNOW WE CAN ALL OVERCOME OUR LAGGING BODYPARTS.WHAT WE THINK IS UNSIGHTLY OTHER PEOPLE WOULD KILL TO HAVE.NONE OF US SHOULD EVER GET DOWN ON OURSELVES.WE HAVE CHOSEN THIS LIFESTYLE, BUT MAYBE IN SOMEWAY IT HAS CHOSEN US.WE ARE THE MENTALLY FOCUSED, THE DETERMINED,THE ROLE MODELS WHO HAVEN'T YET ACHEIVED WHAT WE HAVE.WE'RE ALL IN THIS GAME TOGETHER.WE CAN ALL HELP EACH OTHER BREAK THROUGH PLATEUS WE MAY BE IN AND FIND FRIENDSHIP IN TEH COMMON BOND OF BB.NEVER THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.ALWAYS COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS FOR TEH THINGS YOU HAVE.EVERYTHIGN WE HAVE EARNED WE HAVE EARNED OURSELVES.NO ONE HAS GIVEN US ANYTHING.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    have to say calves. You're right mike, WHITE MEN DO NOT HAVE CALVES. i have HUGE hams and glutes, and good quads, but my calves are small. But i actually think it's better that way, bcuz my small calves give the apperance of bigger upper legs.

I couldn't help but notice, the Neck is left off of the poll. i have a huge neck, i can't stand to see these guys in the gym with big 50inch chests and little 16 inch necks and legs that are so small that they were sweat pants to hide them. i see it all the time.

You are only as STRONG as YOUR weakest link.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy

legs, since i busted my foot up they haven't been the same.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

My Worst??

Worst Part?
    I would have to say it is abbs, and my forearms. At one time I would have thrown calves in there to but they are looking alot better since I altered my leg routine several months ago. I'm actually kinda proud of the little buggers. The forearms are still lagging though it does make my arms look bigger. Abbs are still there just not as deep and defined as they use to be.
    Tobey

Mike Guest
    big guy - you're so right - its funny I think MOST people really dont even work out their neck - I would say it is definitely the most under worked muscle of the body for the majority of bodybuilders

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    yea, mike.. it true. At my gym there is a rotating neck machine, and i swear i gotta whipe dust off of it, every Wednesday when i use it. i can't even remember the last time i've seen another person using it. It just bugs me to see huge guys, which their necks aren't even as wide as their jaw. It's a shame.

You are only as Stong as your weakest link.

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    Bi's and calves..

Hi by the way guys..i'm new

Giz

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I would have to say legs for me too. I started to train them twice a week to get them up to par. I am really hitting them hard so hopefully I will get the legs I want and calves too! Everything else I am happy with!

will is offline Banned
    my chest..... it sucks

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    Like I say in my quote.

Also, You should never be satisfied with what you got, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WANT !! MORE MORE MORE !! BE GREETY IN LIFE and dont be KIND! BECAUSE AT THE END... PEOPLE WILL MISTAKE KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS.!

BIGGER, FASTER ,STRONGER !!!

My morst body part??? hmm ....Well if I take a good look I would have to say .... my balls!! I.cant find them since i started my cycle. Then again Im more concerned about my abs right now.

Fast R

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    I WOULD HAVE TO SAY CHEST AND ABS THERE ARE REALLY HARD FOR ME TO BUILD BUT IM FINALY GETTING THERE

codzilla is offline New Member
    I'd have to say calves I workum they just don't seem to cooperate.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Abs . . . although I know they are there and probably look pretty good, just can't see them under the fat.

Seeing as abs is in the lead in the poll, it should be noted that I'm sure we all have 'em but just can't see them.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn arms. Can't get 'em as big as I want 'em to be.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Worst body part - gotta be my abs... btw I am white boy and my calves are good size and cut hard as rock.. But I do a lot of jumping drills, plyometrics. Oh yeah I want to say the best way IMO to burn fat is doing plyometrics drills & weights..

atwa is offline Associate Member
    abs........still to much fat.

marx is offline Member
    I gotta go with my forearms, I'm almost thinking of training them on their own day...

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    Gotta be abs,,, mostly diet thought....

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Everything......nothing is how I want it, it should all be bigger!!!!!

BIGGER

Im with Al on this

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

all of 'em.

all of 'em. if they were all my best then what would be the point of going to the gym.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Lets see quads hamstrings calves biceps forearms abs thats my worst bodypart maybe chest too

Socio is offline Associate Member
    have to say calves. You're right mike, WHITE MEN DO NOT HAVE CALVES
    Sorry Guys i have to disagree 100% on this one!
    Black Men have VERY small calves (generalising ofcoarse) due to their short insertions they dont connect low to the bottom of the lower leg , on avg white men have longer insertions so more room for growth those asians sure have nice calves (shame about the rest of their body lol no rascism intended) but if you like at guys like flex well not flex oiler but ronnie , chris calves are nothing compared to Tom Platz , Mike Matarazzo, Dorian Yates, Nasser El Sonbaty and Lee Priest MY GOD his calves are the size of Flex's Quads! (I guess im pretty lucky i dont train my calves and they are around 18")
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just Curious-nuffsaid.jpg  

Mike Guest
    How could you disagree?? I believe the statement was "white men don't have calves" not "Black men have better calves"......so i don't know what you are disputing.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    I would have to say my worst body parts are my, chest,shoulders, abs, back, tri's,bi's,quads,hams,calfs and forearms. Everything else is looking incredible!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    my legs are my worst body part, in that i cant train them real real heavy anymore, since i tore 2 muscles in my right quad about a year ago. sometimes it still dosent feel right...............

peace bb79

bigtraps is offline Member
    Abs...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn this is an OLD thread!

But def. biceps. Although I got weak legs, and I don't like doing them, they aren't all that small, and still fair. But biceps, damn, they never seem to get any bigger or stronger. 16 inches right now, not really that small, but weak, and not fun to workout.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    CALVES, the fuckers take foever to grow! 2nd is my abs but i dot really care too much if i have a ripped mid section cause i hate the diet involved. BUT THESE FUCKIN CALVES DONT GROW, i do leg presses in the thousands and squats in the 400's but damn!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    For me it would be my back/chest/legs/shoulders/tris/bi/abs/calves/forearms I'm wondering what else???? Ah the only thing that growes on me is my hair! partyboy said that everyone has there genetic gift...mine is the gift to break balls and as my fiancee says "I'm an adhd freak" hell I'm 33 too!
    Yes I suck I don't look good at all! No appealing features what so ever! Maybe my earlobes?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    dont ever get drunk and tear your ACL! My legs suck now

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I have tendoitis in my shoulders and everytime I put them back into my routine...bam...they flare up and I can't even get the milk from the fridge without whincing(sp?). Anyway, because of this my shoulders suck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information