Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Decoder is offline Banned

stacking XTC/coke/Test/Deca

hey im thinking about doing this new stack XTC/COKE/TEST/DECA
    Please Critque my pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stacking XTC/coke/Test/Deca-warren.jpg  

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Try injecting the XTC straight into your brain.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG I am happy that I only did XTC for a couple months. haha.

To get that look I would suggest,
    Week 1 - 10 Test 100mg per week (just enough to shut you down but no real gains from)
    Week 1 - 5 COKE 4g ED This will jump start your cycle like DBOL
    Week 6 -10 XTC 5pills ED (spread these out evenly in the day, also I would front end load the first day with 10 pills)
    Week 11 - 12 Run Coke 4g EOD and then XTC 4 pills EOD.
    Week 1 - 10 Deca shit take 600mg of it it wont matter on all that X and coke you wont eat any protein so it wont do anything.

Also for post cycle I would take herion do the standare 6 bags/ 3 bags/ 1 bag cycle like clomid. Just remember we want to keep these gains.

HAHA
    Pain

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    OMG I am happy that I only did XTC for a couple months. haha.

To get that look I would suggest,
    Week 1 - 10 Test 100mg per week (just enough to shut you down but no real gains from)
    Week 1 - 5 COKE 4g ED This will jump start your cycle like DBOL
    Week 6 -10 XTC 5pills ED (spread these out evenly in the day, also I would front end load the first day with 10 pills)
    Week 11 - 12 Run Coke 4g EOD and then XTC 4 pills EOD.
    Week 1 - 10 Deca shit take 600mg of it it wont matter on all that X and coke you wont eat any <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> so it wont do anything.

Also for post cycle I would take herion do the standare 6 bags/ 3 bags/ 1 bag cycle like clomid. Just remember we want to keep these gains.

HAHA
    Pain
    you really put some thought into this! j/k but yeah, that pic is fucked up

Steve is offline Associate Member
    LMAO

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately Heroin E/D would fix his problem.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 02-02-2003 at 06:11 AM.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You should see incredible gains from this cycle......like staight to the psych ward. Keep us posted........you poster child for idiocrosy

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

holy shit

that guy looks like Axl Rose w/ a teething problem!!!

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    These WACKY kids today!!

Originally posted by rampage76

you really put some thought into this! j/k but yeah, that pic is fucked up
    It was 2am and I had nothing better to do.

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    *LOL*

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    It would be funnier seeing that guys head being smashed by a hammer.

painintheazz thanks for the layout! can't wait to start RAVE ON MAN!!!

Week 1 - 10 Test 100mg per week (just enough to shut you down but no real gains from) <- hahah

Terinox is offline The One & Only

I still don't know if this is a joke or if he's serious ... HAHAHAHAHA

It's a joke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stacking XTC/coke/Test/Deca-t3pic22.jpg  

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    god, I went to a club here in Toronto past 2am (when the alcohol stops) and have seen guys who are hard core into clubbing and shit like this guy... with skin so pale, body so skinny and malnurished looking.

I promised myself never to be like these guys and never get into that... what a way to go.

Can you bridge this cycle with crack OED?

Red

YES you can bridge crack on that cycle. Yah those rave kids are repulsive and sad.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Week 2 update!

I'm on the exact same cycle as posted above, nearing the end of week 2 and loving the gains! I'm down 8lbs already! And I'm sure it's all muscle as I'm now having problems wiping my own ass! The neighbourhood albino kid is getting jelous and saying taking coke is cheating Looser...

I can't say it hasn't been without some sides tho.. My heart stopped briefly after my 4th gram of coke last night. No probs tho.. ole faithful kept right on ticking after a few minutes of CPR. And dude... what a trip!

I suggest that everyone add weed to the cycle. I'm thinking a min of 1 J EN (every night) as I had trouble sleeping with 4g's of coke in me. If you're one of those people who doesn't like to sleep, you could propable get away with 1 J EON.

My face, nose, and lips are extreemly dry and cracking. Plus there's these ugly black splotches under my eyes. I'm thinking it's from dehydration and have upped my coffee intake to 3 cups a day.

Tracers... I swore I saw a UFO the other night, but friends say it was just a streetlamp. Didn't get a chance to double-check was too busy drinking my coffee, talking on my cell phone, driving, and praying to god that the aliens take someone else. Thinking of adding some LSD to the cycle so that the tracers are a normal side.

Well folks.. my glowstick is running low so I gotta fly. C U on the flipside!

Got gear I am happy your cycle is working out for you. I like the addition of the weed, sort of like valium.. Very good. The coffee is a good way to help that dehydration problem. You are a very knowledgable bro, and I am happy you are on AR. hahahahaha

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Got gear I am happy your cycle is working out for you. I like the addition of the weed, sort of like valium.. Very good. The coffee is a good way to help that dehydration problem. You are a very knowledgable bro, and I am happy you are on AR. hahahahaha

Pain
    Thanks bro.. I like to help...

WHAO!!! Did you reach out and touch me? PERV! Why is your hand yellow? And quit the wispering dammit! If you've got someting to say speak up so the rest of us can hear it to!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

week 6

I am on week 6 of this cycle im down 27 pounds soo far! its working great im constantly having flashbacks from 10 years ago, and i dont have saliva in my mouth anymore ! but who cares!
    Last edited by Decoder; 02-17-2003 at 10:02 PM.

Barium is offline New Member
    I'm on the exact same cycle as posted above, nearing the end of week 2 and loving the gains! I'm down 8lbs already! And I'm sure it's all muscle as I'm now having problems wiping my own ass! The neighbourhood albino kid is getting jelous and saying taking coke is cheating Looser...

I can't say it hasn't been without some sides tho.. My heart stopped briefly after my 4th gram of coke last night. No probs tho.. ole faithful kept right on ticking after a few minutes of CPR. And dude... what a trip!

LoL, hilarious thread guys, keep on rollin

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    this post has gotten a little over the top for my tastes, however i only have read the thread twice since it was created... im not trying to rain on anyones parade since this is all in good fun, but seriously guys, you don't need to go joking about illicit rec drugs...i have lost 2 close friends to rec drug abuse over the past 3 years and this thread does nothing but make me queasy when i hear people joking about shit that has not impacted their lives the way it has mine. maybe i am being overly sensitive here, but if i knew someone on this board might have been physically abused as a child i certainly wouldn't create a post that fabricated a mock experience of my father kicking the shit out of me just for my own amusement.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Heroine,coke,shrooms,acid,speed,and crank with a 50g protien shake at the same time

Originally posted by daem
    this post has gotten a little over the top for my tastes, however i only have read the thread twice since it was created... im not trying to rain on anyones parade since this is all in good fun, but seriously guys, you don't need to go joking about illicit rec drugs...i have lost 2 close friends to rec drug abuse over the past 3 years and this thread does nothing but make me queasy when i hear people joking about shit that has not impacted their lives the way it has mine. maybe i am being overly sensitive here, but if i knew someone on this board might have been physically abused as a child i certainly wouldn't create a post that fabricated a mock experience of my father kicking the shit out of me just for my own amusement.
    I think you are being overly sensitive! This thread does nothing to glorify rec drug usage, in fact it does the exact opposite. Too bad your friends didn't hang out with more people who have the same attitude as the people on this board. It may have rubbed off a little. I'm sorry about your loss..

People joke about politics, war, poverty, etc. All of these are not laughing matters in themselves, but joking about them isn't going to hurt anything. Someone once told me that "Behind every joke there is a hint of truth". In this thread the joke is rec drugs, the hint of truth is the negative health effects they cause. A joke with a hidden message or a "moral" if you will.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    im with got gear on this one..

hey my friends sister died because of ephedrine you dont see me bitching every time i see any of you guy's talk about ECA'S, so chill.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Decoder,
    that pic is lookin good my man,those forearms are lookin ripped and I can only imagine a double bicep of you in the Arnold's...Totally shredded!!!Keep up the good work Bro.IF you can I would like to see a pic of those wheels too.I need more motivation.I'm gonna take the same stack as you but I'm gonna double the amounts and length of cycle.I am gonna be the most totally sweet raver at da club.

good to hear that im inspiring people! Instead of bridging with crack i suggst xanax!

Originally posted by Decoder
    good to hear that im inspiring people! Instead of bridging with crack i suggst xanax!
    NO WAY, I sleep to much when on xanax. I think this will really take away from the gains in the bags under my eyes and constant twitching from the lack of sleep.

Pain

thanks pain! im soo glad we have members here with soo much knowledge.

Originally posted by Decoder
    thanks pain! im soo glad we have members here with soo much knowledge.
    LOL, we are here to learn my friend.

haha

Pain

i wasn't getting my panties all in a bunch over this lame ass post, just voicing an opinion. if you have the right to joke about cycling rec drugs like that then i have the same right to express my disgust for them and anything about them. btw, losing one friend to coke/heroin and another to morphine overdosages is slightly different than someone abusing a diet pill that has ephedrine in it.

so does anyone out there mind if i create a post about the fun in raping a girl? i swear it will be all in good fun, and there will be a hidden 'moral' in it just like the hidden one in this post...seriously, grow up people.

i wasn't getting my panties all in a bunch over this lame ass post, just voicing an opinion. if you have the right to joke about cycling rec drugs like that then i have the same right to express my disgust for them and anything about them. btw, losing one friend to coke/heroin and another to morphine overdosages is slightly different than someone abusing a diet pill that has ephedrine in it.

so does anyone out there mind if i create a post about the fun in raping a girl? i swear it will be all in good fun, and there will be a hidden 'moral' in it just like the hidden one in this post...seriously, grow up people.
    No offense bro, but your friends sadly did this to themselfs, last weekend I had a friend die from OC's. I know it was his fault and no one elses. You can say many of times that I should have stopped him or I should have watch them. But all in all, they are the type of person that is self destructive and something will eventually happen. They full well know the dangers of taking drugs esp. coke/heroin. Just as we all do with the dangers of AAS useage, but we still do it. In my mind drug when someone dies of an overdose it is there own fault, I took bad xtc once and had to be taken to the hospital, luckily it was New Years and about 0 degrees out or I would have overheated and died (that is what the docs said to me) well being my idiot self that didnt stop me from taking xtc again. It is in my personality, since I have given up rec drugs. Sadly almost killing myself wasnt the reason. No Flame but I am just saying my feelings.

Pain

BTW, drug usage is something you bring upon yourself, rape, murder, stealing is something you do to an innocent person.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Like i said everyone makes there OWN decisions . Getting raped is not a decision you can make . In high school i was a heavy drug user and you think losing 2 friends is allot you got another thing coming buddy. Just off hand i can name 6 friends who died from od's or suicide probably caused by depression/drug abuse. See now that i opened my eyes and realized how much of a dickhole i was when on that shit im a much MUCH better person. seeing your friends die 1 by 1 may open your eyes way before a silly post like this does but it doesnt hurt .

P.S You might wanna think twice about making comments about rape the way you did. Someone very close to me was raped and it DEFINITELY wasnt her choice . If i heard you say that in person i woulda raped you myself show you how it feels. so maybe my friend your the one who needs to grow up......

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member

Originally posted by Got Gear?
    People joke about politics, war, poverty, etc. All of these are not laughing matters in themselves, but joking about them isn't going to hurt anything. Someone once told me that "Behind every joke there is a hint of truth". In this thread the joke is rec drugs, the hint of truth is the negative health effects they cause. A joke with a hidden message or a "moral" if you will.
    lmfao rage, if you examine this entire thread and see that post, then read mine you will see that i served that comment up with a BIG cup of irony as a response to got gear. he simply stated that events like poverty, politics, etc. are not laughing matters themselves, so i just trumped it with the rape card. where everyone got the idea that i said rape occurs by choice is ridiculous, and totally unfounded. none of us are in any position to judge the merits of tragedies on a more than individualistic scale by saying one carries more gravity than another. everyone has a different scale of sensitivity to issues, and mine happens to be set off by drug abuse, yours potentially by rape. rape is terrible, but so is dependency on substance. look at the big picture here and tell me that being physically dependent on a substance you know is killing you could be seen as worse than an isolated event like rape. the implications both carry are great, and both tragic. looking back, i wish i hadn't posted a response on this thread now knowing the ignorant responses it has generated. btw, im not even going to dignify a response to that idiotic PS of yours.

lmfao rage, if you examine this entire thread and see that post, then read mine you will see that i served that comment up with a BIG cup of irony as a response to got gear. he simply stated that events like poverty, politics, etc. are not laughing matters themselves, so i just trumped it with the rape card. where everyone got the idea that i said rape occurs by choice is ridiculous, and totally unfounded. none of us are in any position to judge the merits of tragedies on a more than individualistic scale by saying one carries more gravity than another. everyone has a different scale of sensitivity to issues, and mine happens to be set off by drug abuse, yours potentially by rape. rape is terrible, but so is dependency on substance. look at the big picture here and tell me that being physically dependent on a substance you know is killing you could be seen as worse than an isolated event like rape. the implications both carry are great, and both tragic. looking back, i wish i hadn't posted a response on this thread now knowing the ignorant responses it has generated. btw, im not even going to dignify a response to that idiotic PS of yours.
    You're digging a hole here Daem.

People don't joke about rape, there's little or no funny aspects about it. There are funny aspects of war, politics, etc. I don't often see jokes where a dude looseing his family in a war is funny. Even if it's the enemy and they deserved it. I pride myself on being able to find the humor in something. Look on the bright side I say. Wallowing in the shit will only make you stink. Tell me what "bad" things are going to come of this thread? About the only negative aspect I can see is that we hurt you're overly sensitive feelings.

Whatever.. I'm not going to justify it. It's funny and I can't see anything negative in it except it upset you for some strange reason.

People like yourself need something better to concentrate your efforts on. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!!! One that's obviously a joke and some of us find funny. Instead of getting on our cases about a joke, why not use that energy to help educate people on the dangers of rec drugs. And no, not us. As you can tell by this thread, we're well aware of the risks.

Seriously.. this pisses me off. It's like PETA. They'll cause a big scene about a skydiving dog (who obviously loves it), ruin it for everyone, then drive their gas guzzleing SUV's home and eat a steak dinner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information