Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I think I feel something

I would like to describe me dancing at this point. Here goes:

I step delicately onto the dance floor. My ballet slippers slide gracefully across the floor as I make my way to its center. I stop suddenly and place both hands on my hips where a thick hot pink belt adorns my waist. I close my eyes and patiently await the soft, inspiring sound of music.
    With a flurry of movement, my feet leave the floor with a jump and my legs form a 180 degree angle. I land only to fall quickly yet gracefully into a crouch, the sound of my pink spandex pants caressing my thighs catches my ear. I roll backwards into an enchanting hand-stand and slowly lower my legs, all the while holding them tightly together like a nun in a brothel. As my toes touch the cold, hard floor I explode into the air, hands flailing in rapid yet coordinated movements. With another hop I move left, arms extended parallel to the ground, tip-toeing dazzlingly in concentric circles. I prance hard, like no other man has ever pranced before. After I methodically run through step after step of my perfectly choreographed masterpiece, I come to a halt at the floor's precise center. With a low bow I thank my audience by blowing kisses to the air. A standing ovation ensues and I catch the largest bouquet of roses the world has ever beheld. Thank you all. Thank you all so much.

skid is offline Banned
    I don't get it

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    LMAO!!!!! dude ure so hilarious! what no dance partner???????

palme is offline Rosie Member
    The Nutcracker?

adaptations is offline Member
    what the F*ck....
    You never seise to amaze me with your pointelss but very comical posts nathan.....

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by MicrobioAM
    LMAO!!!!! dude ure so hilarious! what no dance partner???????
    Nathan only dances with sheep

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    I'm.. speechless!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan ive pretty new here and read some of your other posts and every time i read 1 i just crack up inside..

thought youd like to know

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    BRAVO !!!! BRAVO!!!!
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by palme
    The Nutcracker?
    Not quite. Nathan has simply described his ongoing fantasy, a gay version of the "All I Need Now Is the Girl" scene from Gypsy in which a solo dancer does not end up with a partner. However, because Nathan is also self-admittedly bipolar, his imagination has been enhanced with a healthy dose of Lithium and a creative touch of Depakote. Now, everybody please applaud, with enthusiasm, so he doesn't have to add Atavan to the mix.

And don't tell Nathan that, if he were really gay, he would have had the good taste not to be seen in hot pink, which is very gauche unles you're doing a scene from Kiss of the Spider Woman.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i think i feel something too, ... nope i just gotta go to the toilet.lol

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TNT
    Not quite. Nathan has simply described his ongoing fantasy, a gay version of the "All I Need Now Is the Girl" scene from Gypsy in which a solo dancer does not end up with a partner. However, because Nathan is also self-admittedly bipolar, his imagination has been enhanced with a healthy dose of Lithium and a creative touch of Depakote. Now, everybody please applaud, with enthusiasm, so he doesn't have to add Atavan to the mix.

And don't tell Nathan that, if he were really gay, he would have had the good taste not to be seen in hot pink, which is very gauche unles you're doing a scene from Kiss of the Spider Woman.
    Yet again, an excellent assessment my friend. To add to your arsenal I'll have you know that I was also recently diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. So there. And it's valproate I'm supposed to be taking (but haven't gotten around to it yet as you may have guessed. ). What's wrong with hot pink? I totally thought it was a nice touch. Perhaps you would be so kind as to describe a fashionable dance outfit then for future reference? Thanks.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Nathan

Yet again, an excellent assessment my friend. To add to your arsenal I'll have you know that I was also recently diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. So there. And it's valproate I'm supposed to be taking (but haven't gotten around to it yet as you may have guessed. ). What's wrong with hot pink? I totally thought it was a nice touch. Perhaps you would be so kind as to describe a fashionable dance outfit then for future reference? Thanks.
    You still have the rainbow suspenders? I would go with those

Thread Information